The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

bro,

Money will solve ICA issues.

Similar to my fren case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Actually no education is not really an obstacle to getting PR..... it is no MONEY that is the problem.

One of my men had only Sec 2 education level..... when his 6 yr contract with the SAF ended.... they did not want to recontract him so he became a hawker.
After slogging at his Newton circus stall for many years he got married to a Thai divorcee from the province who also had low education...... but because he owns several landed properties and had money in the banks...... his wife & her son from a previous marriage were granted PR status within a year of their application. Even my guy was surprised at their approval and later I found out he was advised by his grassroots adviser to submit a Statutory Declaration of his assets and bank statements together with his wife / stepson applications to the ICA.

In Singapore..... when you have money..... anything is possible.
Old 22-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAvAnAs View Post
yeah I guess so.. but no offence to antone and i'm not trying to be racist or anti-religion, i heard that as long as from non-muslim country should be quite easy.. like pinays, prc or tom yum or viets... I guess pinay and prc or more favorable coz they can speak good english and mandarin respectively..

anyway, when i submitted for LTVP, i also concurrently submitted an application for PR for my wifey.. can't seem to check any status or what from ICA website, so I guess only can play the waiting game... hopefully can get soon so can buy house.. hehe.. I am expecting to hear something from ICA in June.. coz i take reference from my colleague who's wife is prc and got PR within 6 months from married...
A frd of mine got her PR after 2 tries within 1.5 years.

ICA controlling PR quota now. Very difficult if no kids.
Old 25-06-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
A frd of mine got her PR after 2 tries within 1.5 years.

ICA controlling PR quota now. Very difficult if no kids.
I agreed, especially Viet wife whose usually need more years before PR approve comparing to other nationalities
Old 26-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xxx86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

I am married with a Thai, got a 2 years old daughter singaporean. Married for about close to 4years. Initially tried applying PR for my wife twice and got rejected back in 2010 that was before my wife got pregnant. My pay was about 2k back then.

Currently shes on LTVP+ 3 years, expirying in another 1.5 years time.

Now, I have my own 4room HDB flat, however my wife is not working, taking care of our daughter at home aka home maker.

As of now my monthly pay is about 3.1k, recently my wife completed her degree in Bangkok. You do think chances of getting a PR is more successful now ?

forgotten to add, shes been staying in Singapore for about 4 years now. She would fly back once a while to visit her family, every 4 to 6 months once.
Old 26-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx86 View Post
Hi guys,

I am married with a Thai, got a 2 years old daughter singaporean. Married for about close to 4years. Initially tried applying PR for my wife twice and got rejected back in 2010 that was before my wife got pregnant. My pay was about 2k back then.

Currently shes on LTVP+ 3 years, expirying in another 1.5 years time.

Now, I have my own 4room HDB flat, however my wife is not working, taking care of our daughter at home aka home maker.

As of now my monthly pay is about 3.1k, recently my wife completed her degree in Bangkok. You do think chances of getting a PR is more successful now ?
go ICA put in an application for PR...nothing to lose...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xxx86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
go ICA put in an application for PR...nothing to lose...
yeah I know, just wondering what are the chances that's all. Kena rejected twice abit demoralized. hahaha
Old 27-06-2013, 12:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
yeah I know, just wondering what are the chances that's all. Kena rejected twice abit demoralized. hahaha
Bro,

what there to demoralized, my viet spouse kena rejected 4 times but I'm still keep on trying as along as she still holding LTVP, there are always hope
Old 27-06-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
. She would fly back once a while to visit her family, every 4 to 6 months once.
Does she really need to fly back? From what I understand...... once you leave the country..... the count starts again from scratch on the re-entry date.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 18
12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamtan View Post
Thanks guys!! ICA just granted approval for my appeal, get to bring her over for new year
Bro,

On what grounds are your appeal? In person or email? I faced a similar situation as yours..will be great if you could kindly advise. Thanks!

Bros that up me and I have yet to return the favour...pls pm me

Bros that have up me..pls kindly do a post...i cannot return your kindness without a recent post..pls pm me so that I can upz u all back...thank you.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Samster

dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12121212 View Post
Bro,

On what grounds are your appeal? In person or email? I faced a similar situation as yours..will be great if you could kindly advise. Thanks!
Appeal thru MP.... Hopefully, your MP is a "powerful", ie holding a designation. Small fly finished....
Old 09-07-2013, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Appeal thru MP.... Hopefully, your MP is a "powerful", ie holding a designation. Small fly finished....
Nowsday if appeal thru MP can be successful, there will not be any issues with ICA anymore
Old 09-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
Nowsday if appeal thru MP can be successful, there will not be any issues with ICA anymore
Not Every Case Can Be Appeal ..... Not all Cases can be solve within 1 appeal ...

Every House got House Rules ... Appealing Thru MPs is Just a Medium to Bridge the Gap ... Not a Bridge for you to Directly Cross Over ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-07-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
You will never know if you do not try.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Not Every Case Can Be Appeal ..... Not all Cases can be solve within 1 appeal ...

Every House got House Rules ... Appealing Thru MPs is Just a Medium to Bridge the Gap ... Not a Bridge for you to Directly Cross Over ...
Totally agreed. That is why i say having a powerful MP to assist would help, ie stronger bridge.

Like what one brudder mentioned, it is basically down to your earning power. I reckoned 100, 000 SGD per annum would be the benchmark. Else why so many expats n their wives get PR status in SG easily.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Like what one brudder mentioned, it is basically down to your earning power. I reckoned 100, 000 SGD per annum would be the benchmark. Else why so many expats n their wives get PR status in SG easily.
No need so much..... what I understand is the guideline set is annual income of SGD$60K for new couples and $80K for families..... or has property or bank accounts worth SGD$1 million or more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1