The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2011, 06:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
This is what will happen to your daughter if you marry a WHORE!

A woman says her mother forced her sell her virginity for cash.

Former air stewardess Ms Liang Bao Lian, 39, explained to reporters that her mother used to be a night club hostess.

When Ms Liang was an air stewardess at the age of 25, a rich man had his eye on her and had approached her mother to arrange a sex-for-cash liaison with Ms Liang.

"I have been very filial since I was young. I was worried that my mother would ditch me if I didn't agree to it," she said.

Ms Liang eventually sold her virginity to the man for $5,000.

But her mother didn't stop at that. Sometimes, Ms Liang's mother would arrange for her to service clients, even in the middle of the night. The older woman used the cash made from selling her daughter's body to buy a bungalow in Johor Bahru.

"My mother said we'll all move there as a family. But she chased me out later on as I am often at odds with my younger brother's wife." Ms Liang explains that her mother dotes on her son and often neglects her daughters.

When that happened Ms Liang moved to a flat at Holland Road left for her by her father.

"My father left this flat for me and my elder sister. When she got married, she wanted to buy another flat, so she transferred her ownership to our mother."

Ms Liang's mother, however, turned up at the flat and demanded to have the flat.

Ms Liang now laments that her mother cares only for money and not for her.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 3 November 2011
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 14
Huge Dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: This is what will happen to your daughter if you marry a WHORE!

These nightclub hostess, mama-sans and HFJ singer-manageress are lowlifes

In SG KTV scene, the same thing also happened that the PRC elder sister is a mama-san or veteran nightclub hostess also arrange their younger sister from mainland China to come here and earn this type of money

They can even accept a deal that their younger sisters to sleep with strangers in condition the customer did not wear a condom as long as the money is good
Old 04-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Hey big boss,

Not trying to be a devil's advocate (the word "will" should be better if it's change to "may")

But there must be millions or even trillions of whores all around the world ..... there must somehow be some good one around

Anyway ... 好事不出门,恶事传千里

I guess we are not receiving millions of such news right btw which man with the right mind will let others know or spread the fact that his loving wife was a whore before ..... hahahaha unless something bad happens ...

That's when he will then blames it on the fact that his wife was a whore before .... and then and then plur plur plur ................................................

Pushing the blame on some partricular thinking or thing that the Society will easily agreed or accept is what most people will do ....... .... i guess we should not be so shallow and one-dimensional ba
Old 04-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

现今社会, 出其不意, 无奇不有... 悲哀阿! 唉...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 04-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

I actually know some couples where the wives were formally WLs. Local as well as foreign .

Some of the husbands are foreigners and they met their spouses when they were holidaying in countries like Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines.

They live in my estate and i can see that they live normal lives with well brought up children . All are well mannered and some are really good looking and they do well academically too

The fathers hold responsible and well paid jobs and i don`t see any negative influence being wielded by the wives except that they cant keep up overseeing the children`s homework.

I have a an ex colleague who married a local WL who is still in the trade but only in management now. In other words she is now the okt.

They have a son who is brilliant and was a SAF pilot. A daughter who became a partner in a Multinational Auditing firm.

Personally i would`nt jump on the bandwagon and go whore bashing like some of the other guys here.

There were many occasions when i was young and my raging hormones drove me nuts and honestly i was glad that these people were around then.

You all should be glad they are around to buffer your womenfolk against being sexually violated when they walk the streets at night.

There are the veritable bad apples, but then everyone is human .
Old 04-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
There are the veritable bad apples, but then everyone is human .
You don't have a clue what happens behind the facade.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
A woman says her mother forced her sell her virginity for cash.

Former air stewardess Ms Liang Bao Lian, 39, explained to reporters that her mother used to be a night club hostess.

When Ms Liang was an air stewardess at the age of 25, a rich man had his eye on her and had approached her mother to arrange a sex-for-cash liaison with Ms Liang.

"I have been very filial since I was young. I was worried that my mother would ditch me if I didn't agree to it," she said.

Ms Liang eventually sold her virginity to the man for $5,000.

But her mother didn't stop at that. Sometimes, Ms Liang's mother would arrange for her to service clients, even in the middle of the night. The older woman used the cash made from selling her daughter's body to buy a bungalow in Johor Bahru.

"My mother said we'll all move there as a family. But she chased me out later on as I am often at odds with my younger brother's wife." Ms Liang explains that her mother dotes on her son and often neglects her daughters.

When that happened Ms Liang moved to a flat at Holland Road left for her by her father.

"My father left this flat for me and my elder sister. When she got married, she wanted to buy another flat, so she transferred her ownership to our mother."

Ms Liang's mother, however, turned up at the flat and demanded to have the flat.

Ms Liang now laments that her mother cares only for money and not for her.

Braddah this is one of the worst inhumane actions I've read about on this board. Braddahs absolutely against the norms of SG society.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Braddahs absolutely against the norms of SG society.
If an ex-nightclub hostress mom forcing her daughter to be a whore is against the norms, what about those normal moms who does the same? Are they worst than the formal kind of moms? I'm sure you've heard of these right?

P.S. I won't even touch base on how having maids as FB compare to society "norms"
Old 05-11-2011, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
I have a an ex colleague who married a local WL who is still in the trade but only in management now. In other words she is now the okt.

They have a son who is brilliant and was a SAF pilot. A daughter who became a partner in a Multinational Auditing firm.
We have an MP whose mother used to be an FL
Old 05-11-2011, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
If an ex-nightclub hostress mom forcing her daughter to be a whore is against the norms, what about those normal moms who does the same? Are they worst than the formal kind of moms? I'm sure you've heard of these right?

P.S. I won't even touch base on how having maids as FB compare to society "norms"
Braddah, in a FB setup, 1) no economics involved 2) totally voluntary and exclusive (ie no promiscuity with multiple partners). Braddah, this is in contrast to the FL situation on both the demand and supply side.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Istrike4D is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
And you do? Care to elaborate?
Old 05-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Braddah, in a FB setup, 1) no economics involved 2) totally voluntary and exclusive (ie no promiscuity with multiple partners). Braddah, this is in contrast to the FL situation on both the demand and supply side.
I will save my finger strain on the argument of economics involved when it's clearly obvious that I qualified my previous statement with "spending good money on high class hotels"

And to answer your point 2), I shall just borrow a quote below too:
Quote:
Old 05-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

This entertainment newspaper, sometimes stories were over elaborated. Can u believe all this craps 100%???
Old 06-11-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Look hard enough -- and there are skeletons in all our closets. Deliciously ironic that the operator of Singapore's most popular sex forum should choose to point fingers at whores.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
I will save my finger strain on the argument of economics involved when it's clearly obvious that I qualified my previous statement with "spending good money on high class hotels"

And to answer your point 2), I shall just borrow a quote below too:

Braddah, it depends on ones disposable income. Braddah, I prefer high class hotels for their ambience. Braddah, also high class hotels tend to get a woman in the mood and also I feel horier in a high class hotel thus there is more utility from it for me and my high class maid FB as well as my CBC expat FwB. Braddah, what's with you animosity animosity?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1