The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W
Re: Power Tan

On a sunny afternoon, MrStyleKing was having coffee at his regular cafe when he spotted Gambol sitting alone at the opposite table.

MrStyleKing: Hi bro, how have you been doing lately? Any luck with girls in sammyboy forum?

Gambol: Well of course. I am now a popular FB guru in the forum busy sharing my techniques of having free sex with 100+ girls to those losers, including an idiot with a failed attempt to sell his pathetic food blog.

MrStyleKing (Laugh): That's the greatest joke i have heard this year. As a reward you are allowed to give me a blowjob for free.

Gambol: What the fuck??? Just who do you think i am, a FAGGOT???

MrStyleKing (Sneer): And who do you think you are? POWER TAN???

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 17-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

On a hot sunny afternoon act smart dumbass totally and maid hunting despo ningcaichen are both shopping in a sex toy shop when a robber came in suddenly and commanded the shopkeeper and every single customers to handover their money.

act smart dumbass totally gave a smirk and said: it's so smart of me never to bring any cash but credit cards whenever i do my shopping. haha.

maid hunting despo ningcaichen immediately stuff a $100 notes into totally's pocket and said: keep it bro, this is the $100 i borrowed from you last week.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 17-10-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

while demonhunter was having his shower, he saw fat boy boyboy1313 in the swimming pool shower room. in his usual cocky and arrogant self, demonhunter wasted no time to humiliate boyboy1313.

demonhunter: your body is so small, it's shadow is enough to fill your whole bedroom.

boyboy1313 took a peek at demonhunter's limped dick and replied: your dick is so big, my perfect eyesight can only sees tooth pick.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 18-10-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

try asking anyone who they think is the number one and you will obtain the answer called Power Tan

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 19-10-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

Power Tan

FOREVER NUMBER ONE

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 20-10-2014, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 10
ManWithSeh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManWithSeh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManWithSeh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tiagong that cheebye faggot demonhunter is out to chak our number one shifu in orgy section again.

Defeated Johnbass on 10/12/2016
Old 20-10-2014, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 10
JunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWithSeh View Post
tiagong that cheebye faggot demonhunter is out to chak our number one shifu in orgy section again.
small thing lah. that piece of cheebye can't even chak win me what chance has he gt against our almighty shifu?
Old 20-10-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

ManWithSeh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManWithSeh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManWithSeh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunWuSeh View Post
small thing lah. that piece of cheebye can't even chak win me what chance has he gt against our almighty shifu?
actually hor wat u said is true. without pts that faggot demonhunter is absolutely useless and worthless. anyone of us can eliminate him so easily. :P

Old 20-10-2014, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 10
LanJiaoSeh is a name known to allLanJiaoSeh is a name known to allLanJiaoSeh is a name known to allLanJiaoSeh is a name known to allLanJiaoSeh is a name known to allLanJiaoSeh is a name known to all

Quote:
Quote:
actually hor wat u said is true. without pts that faggot demonhunter is absolutely useless and worthless. anyone of us can eliminate him so easily. :P
aiyah for worthless shit like demonhunter dont even need me to handle one lah, both of u will be gd enough to kick his ass until he cant recognise his mom.

Old 20-10-2014, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanJiaoSeh View Post
aiyah for worthless shit like demonhunter dont even need me to handle one lah, both of u will be gd enough to kick his ass until he cant recognise his mom.
Lol stupid retarded demonhunter talking abt himself....

http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...1&postcount=90

Old 20-10-2014, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 10
PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!

Aiyah, just ignore that fly demonhunter. He is jealous he isn't receiving any attention.
The ladies are too busy looking elsewhere instead of giving him attention.
Old 20-10-2014, 02:39 AM
Samster

JunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lol stupid retarded demonhunter talking abt himself....

http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...1&postcount=90
hahaha i bet when this faggot is dead none except his faggot friends will be there wearing I LOVE DEMONHUNTER t-shirts.
Old 20-10-2014, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSeh View Post
Aiyah, just ignore that fly demonhunter. He is jealous he isn't receiving any attention.
The ladies are too busy looking elsewhere instead of giving him attention.
Lol no wonder his ass so itchy now. lack of daily hard spanking from the ladies!
Old 20-10-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

guys look what i have posted in orgy section. hehehehe i bet demonhunter is busy searching for his balls now.
Old 20-10-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 10
PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!

Quote:
guys look what i have posted in orgy section. hehehehe i bet demonhunter is busy searching for his balls now.
Could you post the link here.
The orgy forum is presently worse than the Gaza Strip.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1