The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold
when I ejaculated, i shot until it landed on the ML's hair and clothing. I wonder if

the ML could have used the semen to cast black magic on me?

I'm not trolling, I'm just worried of the possibility

I went to this ML 2 times so far, and when it was time for me to ejaculate to complete the session, on both occasions, I told her to use the tissue paper to cover my penis because I knew my ejaculation was strong and I would shoot far and it would cause a mess.

But on both occasions, the ML didn't want to use tissue paper to cover my penis and so she just jerked me off while she was lying beside me and positioned my penis towards my body.

So what happened was that when I ejaculated, my semen landed on her hair, her clothing, the massage bed's bedsheet and possibly onto the floor.

First of all, I wonder why

1) she didn't want to use the tissue paper to cover my penis during ejaculation. Was it because she possibly wanted to keep some of my semen for some nefarious reason? On both occasions, she refused

She is a china ML

Do china MLs practise black magic or rear child ghosts? She wore a necklace also but I do not know if the necklace was just a normal necklace or was it linked to some black magic thing.

Anyway, after ejaculating and while I was taking my shower, I saw that she changed the massage bed's bedsheet and changed her own clothing. Is it possible that she could have used the semen residue on her clothing to do black magic on me?

What are your thoughts?
Old 28-12-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spermmann2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: when I ejaculated, i shot until it landed on the ML's hair and clothing. I wonder

My thought is she just want to shoot ur sperm onto ur face for the kick of it
Old 28-12-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: when I ejaculated, i shot until it landed on the ML's hair and clothing. I wonder

Shit...ur penis gg to drop off soon....

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 28-12-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you suggest next session you come on her face. She might have that fetish
Old 28-12-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

You either watched too much 降头 movies or think too much ....
Old 28-12-2018, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

To save my trouble telling u... this song is for you

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 28-12-2018, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
Ntspannar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got go be one of the most sohai questions I've ever seen
Old 28-12-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

she is a spy who is training to fire missiles and her cover is a ML
Old 28-12-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky u saw her changed her clothes. Imagine she dun change
Old 28-12-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
the ML could have used the semen to cast black magic on me?

I'm not trolling, I'm just worried of the possibility

I went to this ML 2 times so far, and when it was time for me to ejaculate to complete the session, on both occasions, I told her to use the tissue paper to cover my penis because I knew my ejaculation was strong and I would shoot far and it would cause a mess.

But on both occasions, the ML didn't want to use tissue paper to cover my penis and so she just jerked me off while she was lying beside me and positioned my penis towards my body.

So what happened was that when I ejaculated, my semen landed on her hair, her clothing, the massage bed's bedsheet and possibly onto the floor.

First of all, I wonder why

1) she didn't want to use the tissue paper to cover my penis during ejaculation. Was it because she possibly wanted to keep some of my semen for some nefarious reason? On both occasions, she refused

She is a china ML

Do china MLs practise black magic or rear child ghosts? She wore a necklace also but I do not know if the necklace was just a normal necklace or was it linked to some black magic thing.

Anyway, after ejaculating and while I was taking my shower, I saw that she changed the massage bed's bedsheet and changed her own clothing. Is it possible that she could have used the semen residue on her clothing to do black magic on me?

What are your thoughts?
Think too much of gong tao.
Old 28-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

I think yes she can do black magic with yr semen. Thats why u went back twice.
In my 2 over decades chionging, i never rtf
Before. U better go temple pray or go church
Confess, which ever u are more comfortable with. Sooner better than later
Old 28-12-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She don-t cover w tissue, then u ownself cover lah if u want.
Maybe she already done the Kong Tao making u paranoid n worried.
Old 28-12-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Imagine you cum in her pussy then pregnant...
Ultimate form of magic spell forever
Old 28-12-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

If u are are really so worried, mayb u can engage a bomoh to undo or perhaps to destroy her black magic.

Still worried? then u may want to engage a monk, a daoist, an exocist, or even a nun to do the job.

FYI, a nun has the strongest super natural/spiritual power during her period, so u juz ask for her napkin wif her strawberry juice stains on it and u juz put the napkin in your pocket or bag or wallet or something, and u are immune from any kind of black magic liao..
Old 28-12-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential

To break the spell - aim your kuku towards your mouth before your cum and try to shoot it into it. Then. Swallow it. Kiss her and spell broken.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1