The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It all starts with a friend

very nice story, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 20-11-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, support your thread ts.
Old 20-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 9
Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Previously on..

Me: “Are you alright?”
*No respond*
Me: “you are awake right? Don’t fake”
*No respond*

I put my hand on her thigh, and stroke up and down..

She bit her lower lip and I start to stroke upwards near to a vagina.
She let a soft moan and bit back her lip. And she slowly open up her leg, i know its a green light, i strike from the side of her fbt and i found out she’s not wearing anything else! I said softly

Me: “Notti girl”
I shift her inner netting side way and leave my middle finger stroking her wet pussy. She slowly open her eyes and give me a CFM face, but its too fast, i want to tease her more. So i keep stroking and slowly insert my finger in a vagina, slowly inch by inch. I dig her pussy with a finger slowly.

Me: “Enjoying it? Lift up your shirt and show me your boob”
Not saying anything, she roll her shirt out, and let out her boob out from her bra, and it pop out firmly. With her 1 hand lifting her shirt, other hand on the sofa with her head lying down. I decide to bring up the game, i put another finger in, she tilt her head backward, and I quickly went behind her and grab her boob and pinch her nipple, exposing my 2IC out. Her right hand is holding on my dick and rubbing. While my hand is busy pinching her nipple and finger her hard. She starts to roll her eye back and i can feel she’s cumming.

SY: “I’m cu....ahhhh”
Before her sentence end, she came and shivering. My 2IC still hard but I hear the door open from MJ room, so I stopped and wear my clothes. And SY went back to same position as before and fake sleep.

JY came out and i ask her

Me: “Shower so long?”
JY: “MJ asked what we are doing, so I explain we are drinking a little and watching movie, and we went back to our room and prepare for bed”
Me: “You really know how to lie”
JY: *Giggle*

But I point under my short, I’ve a hard-on cause of SY. But JY told me she’s tired and want to sleep. So I told her to go along, and I suggest I’ll bring SY in her room, SY sleeps alone.

JY: “I know what you’re doing there”
Me: “Don’t be ridiculious, she’s sleeping.”
JY: “ya ya”
Me: “Don’t talk to you, I bring her to her room and I’ll sleep”
JY: “In her room?”
Me: “You want to join?”
JY: “We 3 can sleep together”
*3some, why not? But must be a little gentleman*
Me: “Nah, Me and you are tired already. Lets just sleep in our own bed”
JY: “Fine” *stomp in room and close the door*

Finally! I lift SY up and walk her to her room while grabbing her ass, and SY really have nice huge ass, good for reverse cowgirl! I’m in luck! As we enter her room, we shut the door and had a kiss-tongue fight and turn round and round and I lie on her bed. I unbotton her shirt and took off her bra, that sexy fair babe, can’t wait for my second meal, I use my leg to bring down her pant.

To be continue..😏
Old 20-11-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
halfnonsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, plenty of sexy bits!
Old 22-11-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

����very nice update! Keep up the posting appreciate it!
Old 22-11-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
JideForce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice! Waiting for more updates
Old 04-12-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will continue post after more free, december.. busy month.. have a good year end! And a huat 2019 guys..! And ladies..
Old 04-12-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 9
FriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destin6wU View Post
Will continue post after more free, december.. busy month.. have a good year end! And a huat 2019 guys..! And ladies..
Looking forward to your updates. Bro you huat too!!
Old 05-12-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destin6wU View Post
it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 05-12-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
hornyaffair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS well done, keep story cumming pls
Old 05-12-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kopkop79807 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done...keep up the good work TS!
Old 05-12-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Burnlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS is an excellent story writer!
Old 05-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
sinalcoxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Staying here for more
Old 06-12-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Finally! I lift SY up and walk her to her room while grabbing her ass, and SY really have a nice huge ass, good for reverse cowgirl! I’m in luck! As we enter her room, we shut the door and had a kiss-tongue fight and turn round and round and I lie on her bed. I unbutton her shirt and took off her bra, that sexy fair babe, can’t wait for my second meal, I use my leg to pull down her pant.

She was tipsy and high, her panties are soaked with her juice. I dive into her pussy, sniff and poke. She moans and told me to not tease her. I shift her panties sideways and her pussy pink and wet greets me.

Me: "Your pussy is so wet and beautiful"
SY: "I want you to do me harder than how you did to JY"
Me: "Rough?"
SY: *Nodd her head*

Enough all talk, my tongue is out and poke into her pussy and lick so fast that her moans fill the room. It was so arousing, that I keep licking and slurping her juice on her pussy. A good 5 min of licking, she starts to lift up her butt high and shiver, and I know I hit the jackpot and she cums. I stood up and point down, she understands and sits up. With her hand so soft and smooth, she grabs it and rubs it.

SY: "It's a little sticky"
*I grab her head with both my hands and shove it into her mouth*
Me: "Don't talk so much and eat it"
SY: *Mouth is full* "Mmm-mmmm"
Me: "Suck more, harder"

I was enjoying myself so much, that lips cannot compare with JY. SY lips is a little thicker and are created for this event. She seems tough but she's just a little kitten behind doors. When she starts to suck even faster and harder, I am ready to fuck her! But suddenly...

*BANG!!* Door swing open, so hard that it could crack the wall. It is the 2 guys that surprise attack and caught me off guard. SY eyes open wide with my dick in her mouth still. We are shocked and I got dragged out by them. SY gets to wear her clothes while I got dragged to the living room and got punch and kick by the both of them.

I got all the hitting and I have no idea how long was it that all 3 girls are out trying to pull them away. As they were pulling the guys, I used all of my strength that I have, grab a tablecloth and rush out of the house, running to a nearby park and hide. A few moments later, those 2 guys ran out and chase me, thank goodness I ran out in time and camouflage, as the tablecloth is dark brown, enough for me blend in with nature.

My body is aching from the beating and I keep hearing the birds chirping. I woke up feeling naked and hurt. In a foreign country, I get to face this treatment. My passport and luggage are still in the house, I'm thinking how and when can I get back with the ache on my face and chest. While I'm thinking so hard, I heard...

JY & SY: "Jay... Jay..."

I stay low and look around. No sight of the two guys and I pssst at them. Both of them look around and saw me waving at them. While they are running towards me, I see them holding onto my luggage, I almost tear.

JY & SY hug me tightly and give me back my clothes to change. They keep saying sorry to me and quickly grab a cab and head to town, they have prepared me a hotel to stay for the rest of my holiday.

Me: "I'm sorry to cause trouble on our first night together"
JY: "Don't be stupid, those two guys are too much"
SY: "They shouldn't do that to you, and it's my fault"
JY: "Let's treat your injuries first"
Me: *I joke* "I'm stronger than them, they hit like a girl"
*Flexing my muscles*
Me: "I train in martial arts, but I promise my master not to use it. And it's my fault, so I shouldn't misuse it."
JY & SY: "Idiot"
JY: "Don't act tough" *Press my chest*
Me: "AWwww! Ouch! What's that for?"
JY: "Being stupid and act tough!"

We all laugh and thank goodness I'm with this 2 angels who saved me. But where is MJ? I wondered throughout my whole trip.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

feesix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1