The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ahtiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sibeh power uncle lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
My friend know this gal A over the phone
Then she called gal B to go out
So my friend called me along
We introduced and off we go
Later we were at a budget hotel each of us couple
I was shocked the gal introduced to me is actually gal A
Wtf..and she told me not to tell my friend
So in the end i fuck gal A
My friend thinking he fuck gal A actually she is gal B
Wahaha i think back i wanna laugh
Why she did that?
I dunno
You guess?
Maybe she likes me more?
Hmm

Ok just note...it happens long ago
That time no internet..not even pager yet
Old 13-04-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaolmao View Post
Let me share mine as well.
Recently chatted with a girl and asked if she's free to meet for dinner.
She say okay and she's at Northpoint shopping.
I made my way down to northpoint, texted her that I've reached.
Was waiting and she appeared with her younger sister still wearing school uniform.
Her younger sister said that she wants to leave first, but the girl im meeting say lets go eat tgt.
We went to eat something simple, she didnt eat, only her sis and i ate. The dinner was super awkward with silence.
After eating, they left immediately wthout even saying goodbye.
Sibei jialat not?! First time feeling so terrible.
SibueyJialat up 5pts for nice jialat story.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 13-04-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
My friend know this gal A over the phone
Then she called gal B to go out
So my friend called me along
We introduced and off we go
Later we were at a budget hotel each of us couple
I was shocked the gal introduced to me is actually gal A
Wtf..and she told me not to tell my friend
So in the end i fuck gal A
My friend thinking he fuck gal A actually she is gal B
Wahaha i think back i wanna laugh
Why she did that?
I dunno
You guess?
Maybe she likes me more?
Hmm

Ok just note...it happens long ago
That time no internet..not even pager yet

SibueyJialat up 5pts for nice jialat story.

Old 13-04-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
cuntninia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KotexGMTMaster View Post
Very nice share bro, thank you very much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVDPink View Post
Nice share of jialat story!
+4 pts for having nice names!
Old 14-04-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Ringthebell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie here . After reading many pages of jialat stories decided to share mine (actually dk is it jialat or not )
I usually musterbate once a day with my morning wood that day I was feeling Super horny decided to go to one of the Thai houses in gl
Everything was normal until the shower when I realised that I couldn’t get it to be fully hard it was like half hard half soft ,
The lady was like : why is it I’m not attractive ?
But luckily her bbbj skill was good and I managed to cum and didn’t feel too embarrassed
Old 14-04-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
magnolia08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringthebell View Post
Newbie here . After reading many pages of jialat stories decided to share mine (actually dk is it jialat or not )
I usually musterbate once a day with my morning wood that day I was feeling Super horny decided to go to one of the Thai houses in gl
Everything was normal until the shower when I realised that I couldn’t get it to be fully hard it was like half hard half soft ,
But luckily her bbbj skill was good and I managed to cum and didn’t feel too embarrassed
Nice story and I used to have the same problem.
Just do less pcc.
Old 14-04-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
myahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not very jialat but thanks for sharing.
Old 14-04-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
coldga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice share, but nothing to do with your morning pcc.
Old 14-04-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Sweden1958 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good share bro.
Old 14-04-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Krisantimum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntninia View Post
+4 pts for having nice names!
Your name also very nice hehe
Old 14-04-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
You were their FREE MEAL TICKET Bro lmaolmao.

But the important question is: were the girl and her younger sister good-looking?

( Click to show/hide )
If they were, just consider yourself doing a good deed!

If look like mine, then really SibueyJialat!

Just consider yourself doing charity work.
Yes. I second your thoughts too bro. I hope TS go on dutch
Old 15-04-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
SibueyJialat up 5pts for sharing.

Old 15-04-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 19
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Which Lorong and house u went to?
Old 21-04-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Jialat SBF in the news again

Vice webmaster gets 13 months' jail and $27k fine for living on immoral earnings

SINGAPORE - A 54-year-old man started four websites in September 2012, and used them to advertise sexual services of women working as freelance prostitutes.

While out on court bail in July 2014 after his arrest in March that year, Andrew Lim Kim Lwee engaged one of his contacts to create a further website.

He began operating this website and again advertised freelance prostitutes, who paid him advertising fees. He posted links and advertisements on sammyboy forum.

The vice webmaster made about $152,000 in total from managing the five websites.

On Friday (April 15), Lim was sentenced to 13 months' jail and fined a total of $27,000 after he had admitted to nine charges of living on immoral earnings. Another 14 charges of living and attempting to live on prostitution earnings were considered in sentencing.

In September 2012, Lim enlisted the help of an unknown Chinese national to set up the four websites in return for a yearly subscription fee.

He would arrange to meet prostitutes at their places of lodging or at hotel rooms to take suggestive and explicit photographs for their profiles on the websites.

He would advise them what to wear, what type of photographs to take and upload. He would also ask them, among other things, about the types of services they could consider providing and how much to charge their customers.

The prostitutes who managed their own bookings and arrangements with paying customers paid him $350 a month from their earnings to maintain their online profiles and advertise their services.

Lim could have up to about 100 women advertising their paid services on the websites at any one time. He told police that his estimated earnings was $110,000 to $120,000 from running the websites.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Tan Soo Tet said Lim was the sole operator and administrator of the four websites from September 2012 till his arrest in March 2014.

Apart from advertising on online adult chat forums, Lim engaged Gregory Teo Wee Hiang, 40, to create and post "field reports" for the prostitutes. These were descriptions and reviews of the women's sexual services and the writer's experiences with them.

While out on court bail in July 2014, Lim reoffended and ran a fifth website - posting links and advertisements on sammyboy forum.

Sometime in January last year, he approached Soh Ah Guan, 36, to enter into a partnership to jointly run the website.

"He was concerned as he was the subject of ongoing criminal proceedings against him and wanted someone to assist in the continued operation of the website in the event that he had to serve an imprisonment term,'' said DPP Tan.

Lim told Soh they would share the profits equally. They ran the website for about two months.

In his police statement, Lim said there would be at least 50 prostitutes advertising their sexual services on the website at any one point, and that he earned at least $42,000 between July 2014 and February las tyear.

In passing sentence, District Judge Luke Tan noted Lim's extensive role during the 1½ years of operation such as the number of websites and customers.

Referring to his second set of offences, he said: "He barely left the court and was embarking on a whole new round of offences."

The fact that Lim earned around $42,000 through the short period suggested that his vice business was "clearly booming", said the judge.

Lim, represented by Mr Anil Singh, could have been jailed for up to five years and fined up to $10,000 per charge.

[email protected]
I met him in prison but he was released first.
He and his Son now in China. He wrote to me from there
Any Bros got his contact pls pm as I lost his contact
Old 23-04-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

This is more Jialat than mine.
At least I didn't spend or waited for her.
But sometime, this is the "price" we pay playing the fishing game.
There are bad fishes, but sometimes good fishes as well.

[QUOTE=SerflySGR;18565725][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Reminds me of what happened to me many years ago.

At that time, we only had 56K dial-up modems and there weren't any digital cameras. The best we could do was to scan our photos but then again, scanners were very 'scarce' also. Even if we wanted to upload the photos, the 56K connection was really slow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1