The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2015, 07:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Another example of what will happen if you marry a WHORE!

Millionaire left penniless after prostitute he married flees with cash and jewellery

Wednesday, Dec 23, 2015

Businessman Klaus Schweikert, 58, had never visited a brothel or been with a prostitute before, but the first time he called for one, he fell in love.

According to AsianTown, he first met 'Lucie', 27, when she was called to his home in Austria.

'I had never visited a brothel before or been with a prostitute, and I wasn't in favour but when I open the door, and I saw Lucie standing there, I fell in love instantly.'

He had felt lonely after a business trip to Germany, returning home to an empty house. His friend also noticed that he seemed a little depressed.

His friend suggested asking someone to visit him, and the businessman decided to arrange for a prostitute to come to his home.

But upon meeting Lucie, instead of having sex, he had invited her for champagne and had made her a meal, and the couple had spent the two hours he paid 400 euros (about S$614) for conversation.

'It felt as if I had found my other half,' he said at the time. "She felt the same, and rang her boss to tell him she was going to spend the rest of the night with me, and not charge anything."

After that they developed a relationship, and Lucie, who had worked for three years in a local brothel, showed no hesitation when he asked her if she would marry him.

Lucie was seen crying at the wedding ceremony, which was attended by her mother and friends of the family.

However just three weeks later, Schweikert was involved in a crash and was hospitalised.

At first Lucie, from Czech Republic, came to see him in hospital every day, but the visits started to dry up.

She now has a new boyfriend and fled -- taking her expensive jewellery, Audi A8 and other assets.

Schweikert also claimed he has lost most of his investments.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-12-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Re: Another example of what will happen if you marry a WHORE!

Our examples are those who withdraw cpf and went spend in batam, bintan and china...came back empty or sleeping on streets.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 26-12-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Dont understand why he cant be single since he is so rich. Guess he watched the "pretty woman " movies cast by richard gere n julie roberts...I will sure stay single and retire happily.
Old 26-12-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 17
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Our examples are those who withdraw cpf and went spend in batam, bintan and china...came back empty or sleeping on streets.
I understood rich old man are boring most of the time especially when they are single or lonely. They will use money to buy love.

But what make me don't understand is, poor old man still thinking of getting flesh age girls as wife and create a lot of social problem. Maybe this is life.
Old 26-12-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Target View Post
I understood rich old man are boring most of the time especially when they are single or lonely. They will use money to buy love.

But what make me don't understand is, poor old man still thinking of getting flesh age girls as wife and create a lot of social problem. Maybe this is life.
Usually the desire for companionship create it while the gal more for red passport in sg case.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 26-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Desire for soul-mate type of emotional connection or bonding. Companions he probably has a lot.
Old 26-12-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
Desire for soul-mate type of emotional connection or bonding. Companions he probably has a lot.
christmas wishes to you sis hugs...
Old 27-12-2015, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 9
OnePunchMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOnePunchMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

two heads can't think at the same time
Old 27-12-2015, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That poor dude was just too lonely.

Just imagine he spent 400 EURO just for chatting with an ugly bitch you can see he probably doesn't have any friend or family to hang out with. I guess he knew exactly that bitch loved only his money but still he wanted to buy her "companionship".

If the accident did not happen, they might still be together.

Also, the interpretation of "love" in this context is all wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchMan View Post
two heads can't think at the same time
That dude is almost 60, I doubt neither his small head can "think" straight.
Old 27-12-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!

Money can't buy love.
Old 27-12-2015, 07:59 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
christmas wishes to you sis hugs...
Happy New Year to you and may all your wishes come true

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueboat View Post
Money can't buy love.
Money can fulfill dreams. But some dreams differ from reality.
Old 27-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Happy New Year to you and may all your wishes come true
haha... i hope so... just to be handsome & rich...

happy new year to you and best of health always...
Old 28-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
[SIZE=4]Millionaire left penniless after prostitute he married flees with cash and jewellery

This chap did not read this forum and broke rule 4.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1