The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
How did Skirts become G strings / Panties ?

yah hor.. post back the skirt lor
Old 08-06-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
mimo22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What type of skirt aroused u??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeline1716 View Post

Be Patient.
Smooth sexy butts you have, Angeline
Old 08-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Lex View Post
very nice, but i wonder where you are posting from; the wall sockets are not local.
Japan or Oz ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
yah hor.. post back the skirt lor
U have a nice Top hahaha
Old 08-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Japan or Oz ?

U have a nice Top hahaha

like that neh? The top nicer or the skirt nicer or what is underneath the skirt nicer?
Old 08-06-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 12
baconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud of

the teasing in this thread is off the charts lol
Old 08-06-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
like that neh? The top nicer or the skirt nicer or what is underneath the skirt nicer?
oooooh ... very peekaboo all of them are nice would be nicer if the pics come in a state of undressing ... i.e. pic 1 - fully clothed pic 2 - off goes the top pic 3 - off goes the skirt

hmmm ... do u have matching bra / panties ?
Old 08-06-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

Perhaps in the spirit of GSS, Blacken rose could propose a choice gentleman or men to congregate at her favourite lingerie outlet (la sensa la perla la bambino la bamba truimpha) for a shopping spree.

After which a discreet quickie photo shoot of her new purchases using her fone can be arranged, for the benefit of everyone here

Any takers?
Old 08-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Gotta see what's underneath to answer that question right ?
Old 08-06-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempLust View Post
Gotta see what's underneath to answer that question right ?

So which do you like? Sorry bout the darkness, taken at a discreet area at work place using the front cam..
Old 08-06-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
So which do you like? Sorry bout the darkness, taken at a discreet area at work place using the front cam..
Whatever you're wearing we need a little more lighting hehe
Old 08-06-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
So which do you like? Sorry bout the darkness, taken at a discreet area at work place using the front cam..[/QUOTE]

Sis, even under brighter light, still can't see what's underneath. Non of us got x-Ray vision....

Only way is ..................

U take it off...lol
Old 08-06-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Whatever you're wearing we need a little more lighting hehe

Nicer? Like it? Been 'flossing' whole day le
Old 08-06-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Nose bleeeeeeeeeeeeed again
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I like red and lacy and I'd bet that we might spot a wet patch in better lightings. Blackenrose sis must be mind fucking herself imaging all the hard on she managed to tease while going through her "normal" day in the office.
Samster

Quote:
our answers have been prayed ... i mean prayers have been answered

Looking goooood Flossing isn't too comfortable ? Then just go w/o it perhaps ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1