The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

They are hoping to get the richer ones but if no one wants them, they will settle for the SWM (Stupid White Man) after 35 yrs old. [/QUOTE]

Bro!
1 of our MP is settle for SWM after 35 yr....... that is very sensitive
Old 04-02-2007, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

I never pin point anyone leh. The other day The Shitty Times still publish about American School teacher married to local gal. Why they never publish Singaporean man with foreigner wife.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I never pin point anyone leh. The other day The Shitty Times still publish about American School teacher married to local gal. Why they never publish Singaporean man with foreigner wife.
Straits Times never publish Singaporean man with foreigner wife is because if they do so, it will show the inadequency of sporean gals, that is the reason many singaporean men are marrying foreigners gals
Old 05-02-2007, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
Straits Times never publish Singaporean man with foreigner wife is because if they do so, it will show the inadequency of sporean gals, that is the reason many singaporean men are marrying foreigners gals
singapore women gotta face the facts & buck up.. malaysian, thai & viet are snapping up the guys here. maybe next time they also look for foreign hushand.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:29 AM
Samster

Location: My heart is yours,to fill our burst,to break or bury, or wear as jewelry.
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 0
Eternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
singapore women gotta face the facts & buck up.. malaysian, thai & viet are snapping up the guys here. maybe next time they also look for foreign hushand.
Singapore guys should buck up, especially the chances of guys attached to a Singaporean woman are decreasing to lowdown standard, which means it's up to a local woman to choose watever guys she wants and not the other wae round.

So Singaporean women need not worry about bucking up.

For all of my life

you are the one, i will love you faithfully forever

all of my life you are the one

I'll give to you my greatest love

for all of my life.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
siokan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersiokan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
singapore women are drooling for angmoh or indians.

Btw, the golden mile complex have a few vietnam brides shop, but there is a big gap in the price. The one at the ground floor near the toilet is charging 10k sing but those on the second floor only charge 5k.
The ground floor shop is actually open by a taiwanese who had a 2nd wife who is vietnamese.He claimed to be the 1st in singapore to start this veitnam bride buz.He also advertise in lian he wan bao showing the pics of the girl. Didn't know some of his girl are actually WL. No wonder they looks so sweet. Paying 10k to marry a whore?
Old 05-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by siokan View Post

Btw, the golden mile complex have a few vietnam brides shop, but there is a big gap in the price. The one at the ground floor near the toilet is charging 10k sing but those on the second floor only charge 5k.
The ground floor shop is actually open by a taiwanese who had a 2nd wife who is vietnamese.He claimed to be the 1st in singapore to start this veitnam bride buz.He also advertise in lian he wan bao showing the pics of the girl. Didn't know some of his girl are actually WL. No wonder they looks so sweet. Paying 10k to marry a whore?

Ya it is true that the viet looks really sweet! i one day went into the agency out of curious, bastket i was stuck foe 1 hour, becos the taiwanese boss sweet talk to me to choose the gals and even show me photos of those gals that r still in vietnam. the gals r really attractive and wear quite sexy.

I ask the boss whether these gals r virgins but reply to me that i hv to ask the gals myself. the boss also told that virginity is not important anymore in the 22 century.

paying 10k to marry a pro..... i think many men cannot accept
Old 05-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternity_Gal View Post
Singapore guys should buck up, especially the chances of guys attached to a Singaporean woman are decreasing to lowdown standard, which means it's up to a local woman to choose watever guys she wants and not the other wae round.

So Singaporean women need not worry about bucking up.

End up choosing a SWM after 35 years......... ......
Old 05-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ya it is true that the viet looks really sweet! i one day went into the agency out of curious, bastket i was stuck foe 1 hour, becos the taiwanese boss sweet talk to me to choose the gals and even show me photos of those gals that r still in vietnam. the gals r really attractive and wear quite sexy.

I ask the boss whether these gals r virgins but reply to me that i hv to ask the gals myself. the boss also told that virginity is not important anymore in the 22 century.

paying 10k to marry a pro..... i think many men cannot accept
You should ask the taiwanese boss if he will marry a vietnamese hooker for S$10k. Why need to spend 10k to look for vietnamese hooker when you can view them readily at joo Chiat and all over HCM City. :P
Old 05-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 18
ssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siokan View Post

Bro, i think the one at 2nd floor is more honest. His name is Jacky. He advice us to make a trip down there to choose & get doc certification b4 married or we can choose in SG than send to our hospital for viginity checkup b4 married which i find it more secure.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssilverzoommer View Post
Bro, i think the one at 2nd floor is more honest. His name is Jacky. He advice us to make a trip down there to choose & get doc certification b4 married or we can choose in SG than send to our hospital for viginity checkup b4 married which i find it more secure.
Medical check up in Singapore is more trustworthy than in Vietnam. In Vietnam, anything can be done with $$$
Old 06-02-2007, 07:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssilverzoommer View Post

bro,

there are also a few on ground floor, just few doors away from the one open by taiwanese man. the one on the 2nd floor what is the agency name?
Old 06-02-2007, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro,

there are also a few on ground floor, just few doors away from the one open by taiwanese man. the one on the 2nd floor what is the agency name?
Aiyoh, come to me la. My in-law's side has quite a number of young pretty gals that's around 20 to 26. All ready for marriage. I only introduce gals i know.Me not full time match maker, just do some times only.

Last edited by SingViet; 06-02-2007 at 08:04 AM.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nozila is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

singviet,

hook a brother up.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 18
ssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro,

Sorry bro, i really cannot remember the name . But i know on the upper floor there is only one agency.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1