The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: [Fantasy Story] Unforgivable Experience

Am I dreaming? This isn't real right? I believe it must be a dream. The Indian guy slowly walks towards me, he strip off my clothing pieces by pieces and left me naked lying on the bed. He then slowly touch my white silky skin.

I am unable to resist as my strength seems to be drain out by alcohol and I can only see this Indian guy violated me and taking my virgin away.

He went ahead to suck my boobs and finger my pussy. I felt violated until the time whereby he manage to touch my sensitive point at my pussy, my sex drive suddenly rose and my pussy getting wet

Indian guy: wow lady, you are wet already.

Me: nooo. It's not.

Indian guy: you see this sticky stuff, that's your cum

Me: no no

Indian guy: come on let me show you my dick. You will love it.

He went to unzip his pants and turn himself naked standing infront of me.

I was stunned by this old Indian guy dick, it was really huge.

Indian guy: nice right?

Me : no no. Please don't, I can give you money, but just don't do it.

Indian guy: just relax. And pity an old guy like me, didn't fuck for quite some time and some more young Chinese girl

He then split open my leg and gave my pussy a few licks before inserting his dick into my virgin pussy.

He is very rough and push his way through my tight pussy.

Me: ahhhhhh... Pain.....

Indian guy: fuck your pussy really tight

Then he look down at his dick, he saw blood.

Indian guy: fuck you are a virgin. Nice..

He go ahead to pump me as fast as he could, the pain that I felt and slowly comes the enjoyment of getting fucked. I pull his face to me and we started Frenching.
Old 22-04-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
MouParkVan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping here..
Old 22-04-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 22-04-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaoweng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting......
Old 22-04-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The Indian guy fucked me hard and in return I gave him a good Frenching and a good fuck.

We changed position to cowgirl position where I take control of the action. I looked at him seductively and slowly move up and down to feel the enjoyment of having a dick stuck in-between my oussy.

The Indian guy laied down and I gave him a good fuck as my pussy cum and my blood cover his entire dick.

After fucking for 15 mins and I have cummed 4 times, the Indian guy has yet to cum yet. I really impressed with his performance and we changes to doggy position and he fucked me from the back. I see myself at the mirror of getting fucked by old Indian guy, really excites me.

After fucking for another 5 mins, the Indian guy finally shoot his load on my face and I had a taste of his cum, Abit weird taste and I swallow some of it to end this course.

Indian guy: fuck you are good.

Me: you are awesome as well.

Indian guy: this is my first time popping a Chinese virgin.

Me: glad you liked it. I have given my first time to you and I have enjoyed it.. especially your big cock.

Indian guy: you want to taste my cock?

I nodded.

After we wash up, we proceed on to second round where I learn how to give a bj to guy. The Indian guy taught me some technique and I manage to master it in a short while and he cum again into my mouth.

Indian guy: swallow it, it is more satisfying when you swallow it

I listen to him and swallow his cum

Indian guy: good girl. I shall get going, here is some reward

He passed my $300 as my reward and I took it

We showered together and before he left we do a last Frenching and off he go and I stayed in the room until the very next day.
Old 23-04-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 23-04-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
camtom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share of sexy story, thanks
Old 24-04-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 24-04-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story! 

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 24-04-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

I rest in the hotel until next day hoping that Chris will come back but sadly not happening. After going back home, I tabao noodle and those ah pek keep looking at me as I dressed quite little and revealing too much of my boobs.

After tabaoing I go back home and have a shower and went back to bed without eating my breakfast as my mind was filled with yesterday's incident and unknowingly got $300 pocket money. This amount is quite big to a student like me

After a while I go deep into my sleep then suddenly I hear someone open my door and felt that person touching my legs slowly up to my pussy area and started fingering me.

I tried to peep to see who is it and was shocked that it is my sister's husband touching me. I wanted to scold him but his fingering skill is too good thus I pretend to sleep while enjoy meeting him finger me.

After awhile he stopped and quickly went out of the room, and I was frustrated as I have yet to cum.
Old 24-04-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

I look at the time it is my afternoon lesson soon but I don't like that lesson as the IT help desk engineer quite tiko with girls in our class whenever the lecturer is teaching he will purposely come and talk to the girls during lab.

The engineer is typical otaku quite fat but super horny. So as I changed my clothes together with my sexual frustration, I decided to do something special to that engineer. I didn't wear bra during the lesson. Then I left house for lesson

So the lesson started so we were given a task to complete by the end of lesson then as expected the horny engineer came to me and asked if I need help

I told him that I am unsure of this portion and purposely showed him by boobs and can see that he is literally drooling

Then I purposely touched his groin area and sense he is getting hard. But I pretend nothing has happened and continue with my lab work

The lesson finally over, and that is the only class that I have for that day, I was heading back home and the engineer come and talk to me asking if I am able to cope with the lab material. If not he can give me a tuition

Thinking of that I decided to hook on to his proposal, I agreed to him and he bring me to the lab for extra lesson.
Old 24-04-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Broadings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to the "extra" lesson
Old 25-04-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 25-04-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story bro!
Old 25-04-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Caraboa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please continue TS
Advert Space Available