The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lingerie wife :)

really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 15-05-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 15-05-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

11 to you for s great thread.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story bro!
Old 15-05-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

With her ass ready for me, I took the cane and gently flicked a few light strokes on her ass cheeks so to get her ass warmed up to it. And then I pulled back and downed it hit with the 1st stroke landed perfectly on her butt. Not too hard, so as expected, her face show zero pain reaction but only smile. Next came the 2nd, closely followed by the 3rd. Face still showed indifferent!

Then I started to increase my strength and then tempo to get it going. And the whoshing sound of the cane forcing thru the air, could be heard repeatedly. And it sounds like ~when doves cries~ Whosh..piak, whosh.. piak.. arh.., whoshh.. piakk.. arhh., whoshhh.. piakkk.. ouch!! This time could see her face started to flinch a little, with a mixture of shiok and minor itching type of pain.

After about 10 over strokes, I stopped and saw that her buttocks with several red lines, partly due to her snow pale skin which made it even more reddish! That SS guy was watching with anticipation! Then I squat directly behind her bum and this time I switched to asshole caning! I placed the cane directly on her puckered hole, inbetween her valley bum curves. I pulled back and gently tapped and kept repeating it back and forth.

As asshole are more sensitive, she would feel more intense but pleasurable type of pain. Could see that her puckered hole flinched with closing and opening movement with every hit, as if trying to talk, haha! It was really cute asshole chatting! Could see that she really reacted very well to this as it usually gave good pleasurable feeling, provided only the hit was not too hard!

Then then lastly to pussy caning! Same thing but with extremely light tapped and flicked of the cane on her whole vulva of vagina, labia lips, cunt hole, clit! And this time, she really shivered and kept wriggle her hip... orhh... her moaning music started and her pussy juice dripping down to wet the bed!

And then I went thru the whole cycle of "ass, asshole, pussy caning" again. I repeated it for 3 cycles! So she really got the mixture of shiok, song, itch, pain. And I could tell that she really loved it! By the time I stopped, her buttock were littered with numerous embossed red lines, after about 50 strokes!

I took a small bottle of oil and asked SS to apply it on her ass. He happily moved his palm in a circular motion all over her red ass. But it seemed that he was more like groping and molesting my role-play wife, with all his fingers curving downwards and kept concentrating mainly on her whole vulva, making her moaning with pleasure! I told him to take out his cock and shake it if he wanted to, while masturbating her. Boy, he was fast! He whipped his little brother out and jacked off with one hand and the other, rubbing her pussy and clitoris!

Pussy cum Asshole Caning
Old 15-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
DTL3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please continue
Old 15-05-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
KhmerSpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS, please continue!
Old 15-05-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, please continue........................
Old 15-05-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

With SS rubbing faster on her clit, she went into climax wave..

W moan: arhhhh.....太爽 very song!

So with the sight and touch of her pussy plus the sound of her moaning edging him on, his cum just auto burst out onto the floor. He then thanked me and rushed off his way! I untied her and she just lie on the bed, still panting slightly.

After a while, once she regained her composure, I lead her to one corner and made her stand there, facing the walls to do some corner time! I told her that she cannot move and stand still. I left her standing there alone when I went to shower.

When I walked out of the toilet naked, I saw her rubbing her ass! I turned her around to face me.

J: So is the caning painful?

But she smiled and said: Actually, is more pleasurable and fun than pain, hehe

J: I knew it! I can see you are having fun! You have a high pain threshold?

W: I would think so too. Maybe due to my past!

J: What past? You had been caned before?

W: Yes, when I was young during my school days, my parents would cane me whenever I disobey them

J: You mean your mum, correct?

W: Yes plus my dad! Step-father to be exact!

J: So do you like it when they cane you?

W: No and yes... hate it initially but later grew to like it when he cane me, hehe. Coz he also very pervert one!

J: Wah,, you really... I don't know what to say! You are such a notti girl!! No wonder just now you no scare when I cane you...

W: Already well trained mah, hehe I will tell you more about my step dad, in details next time ok?
Old 15-05-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
douc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Backside so red!!
Old 15-05-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

J: So just now you also like to let that guy see everything?

W: Yes.. I feel so shamefully pleasure when that stranger guy witnessing my punishment. I love the feeling of helplessness that I can't run away as I am all tied up. When I can't move both my hands nor legs, my pussy will be all exposed to him to play, rub and dig! It really turns me on!

J: You are a truly a real exhibitionist at heart!

Her last few sentences triggered my mind and a dirty thought just fresh thru my mind. I then made her stand still with her back facing the window.

J: Now, you gonna put on a good show!

W: What you mean?

I pulled open the curtains, so that whoever happened to be at the opposite block, would be able to see her back. The next block was not far away. The distance was only about the width of a back road, separating the 2 blocks. As our room was on the lower floor, so all those floors on higher level than our room were be able to see her. Coz I was able to see the opposite block's opened windows and could clearly see people inside minding their own business.

J: Since you like to expose yourself, let all of them see how slutty you are!

I peeped from one corner, thru the curtains and see anyone spotted her yet. Only after a few minutes, I spotted one window opened, on one level higher than us. And came out 3 guys lighting up their cigarettes. Yes it was that near, that I could even see what they were doing!. And then suddenly one guy pointed his hands in our direction, to his friends. Bingo! They all had spotted her. Maybe they thought it was their lucky break!!

J: Hello... now got 3 guys looking at your body!

W: Oh is it... gosh... I'm so excited!!

J: Wah.. now it looks like one guy took a bino to see you! Sure he can see you quite clearly! Maybe can even see your red bum!!! haha

W: Oops... I think I can feel my wetness flowing down very soon!

J: Now I want you to spread your legs wider and bend over with yours hands touching the floor. Pretend like you were doing some exercise! Now I saw them taking photos of you! Yes, one guy is video taking you! Think you gonna be famous soon! And if they put it online, the whole world will see your red ass!! Anyway, nowadays so many girls also online like this! Bery common already! So turn around and see them if you dare?

W: Oh no... you think I scare?

And she really turn around and see them but she smart as she quickly used her hands to covered her face, just leaving the finger gap to peep thru. She still pretended to exercise and never see them. She then started to do those stationary run, making her twin boobs bouncing up and down!! Such a cock teaser she is!!!

Similar like this but the opposite got apt blk

W: Oh no... my pussy juice already leaking down my thighs now! I'm so fucking horny again!!!

J: So how? You want to call those 3 guys come over now to gangbang you??
Old 16-05-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 16-05-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 16-05-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 16-05-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

J to W: No...no.. I not so stupid to let them fuck you!!! I have not fucked you enough yet! Besides, I don't benefit anything from them, so why should I? Maybe one day I got sian of your cheebye already, I will! Now get your ass back here to me!... No no.. my slutty fucktoy don't walk to me, you will learn to crawl to me!

~some of them like to use you~
~some of them like to be abused by you~
~Sweet dreams are made of this!~

She then went on her knees and on fours, she crawled to me like a faithful dog. And when she reached me, I told her that she was too fucking slow. I slapped her ass and made her crawl one more round again! I followed behind her and kept slapping her ass to spur her to crawl faster. And when she moved faster, I pulled her hair back to slow her down. I slapped her ass and at the same time, pulled her hair to make her even harder to crawl faster!!! Don't worry as she was loving it!

J: Such a obedient dog! So have to reward you with a bone. Look at my hard cock now! That is your bone!

And she wasted no time and on her knees, she quickly put my cock bone inside her whole mouth and slurped it up like a hungry dog!

J: You like me to use you, don't you? Answer me!

W: Yes!

I playfully slapped her face cheeks once to test her but she responded well

J: You don't just say one word and stop! I want to hear you elaborate your slutty words to me, understand?

W: Yes yes... I want you to use me! I love to be used!

J: Good to hear that! You want to be abused by me?

W: Yes, pls abused me!

J: Who owns you now?

W: You own me and I love to be used as a fucktoy by you!

J: Good, you are learning fast, my dear fucktoy! Now tell me what is my fucktoy's mouth use for?

W: For kissing... for sucking cock.. hmm... for talking slutty words.. and also for eating your sperm!

J: Plus your mouth hole is also for fucking! Always fuck cheebye hole also sian, so must find another hole to fuck!

I made her lied on the bed, with her head resting on the bed edge, slightly tilting back. I then stand behind her, aim my cock and shafted it inside her mouth. I slowly move back and forth as I just treat her mouth as if it was her pussy! In this position, all she can see when she looked up was my twins balls kept hitting her nose and my asshole presenting in front of her eyes. I then pulled out, turn around so that her head was wedged inbetween my both legs. I look down at her and used my fingers to pull her tongue out.

J: Tell me what your tongue is for?

W: hm... for frenching,... for licking cock too

J: There is more to it! Do you know that when I go and call chicken and do you know besides sucking and fucking, what some of those angpai do?

W: Hm... I not chicken so I not sure what also..

J: They lick and suck balls and assrim too!!

W: what is that?

I then lowered my balls onto her mouth

J: Now lick my balls! .. yes that's good. Now suck my balls, put my twin balls all inside your mouth.. Yes! pull it and suck it in! You are my good ball carrier! Do you remember that day the panties guy licking your asshole? Do you like it and feel goo?

W: Yes... very shiok!!

I then stopped and aligned my asshole directly on top of her mouth.

J: You see my asshole now? Lick it now!!

So she lanlan obeyed and stuck her tongue out, rimming my ass!

J: Take your 2 hands and spread my asshole real wide. Yes.. like that.. Stick your tongue all the way. Yes.. tongue fuck me! Keep doing it! Do you like to eat my asshole?

W: hmm... yes.. I will do as I'm told!

J: Yes what? What the fuck?

W: Yes... I love to lick your 屁股洞 arsehole!

J: Have you licked your hubby hole also?

W: hmm... no I never lick his asshole before..

J: Haha, so you did not even lick his but now you are licking another man asshole. I tell you now. I always make those horny married women licked my asshole!! It feels so fucking good, knowing that they have to degrade themselves to do something so shameful! Something their husband did not even get to enjoy it but I have it! Now you know I am such a pervert guy, is still not too late that you can get out of here! Now is your best chance to stop, how?

W: Oh no.. I do not want to stop as I'm loving it too! I love the sexual feeling of being used by a 变态 pervert! It really turns me on! I wont be satisfied with just those normal nice gentlemen style as it does not really get me going! I don't know why... Call me me vain as the saying goes. You really brings out the slut in me and I can't control it! Now I realised that my whole body responding very well to your pervert deeds, I loved to be abused by you! I know is shameful but I have to admit that I love to be humiliated too!

After that she had confessed more, it looked like she is for real and not just for role play only! My cock grew even harder with evil thoughts crossing my mind. I could not tahan anymore and plunged my whole cock in her mouth and make her deepthroat me!! In that mouth fucking position, is not easy for the girl, as she needed practice or she would end up choking at times. Coz my cock could go in very deep inside due to her tilted head. Well, only a good slut will do it very well!

So I just kept pumping her mouth! Literally fucking her mouth hole! I felt I had to burst out soon, so I increased my piston power, not sure how many horsepower was that, haha. Her saliva lubricant increased to aid my shafting speed. And I finally broke down as my super piston burst out with all my sticky cum oil hitting her throat deep inside and I collapsed on top of her.

Not end yet! I did not pull out my dick immediately as I use my hands to hit her pussy and made her clean my cock dry but she even auto licking my balls and asshole again to clean it!! What a good slut toy. She was learning fast, like a duck taking it to the water! Yes I knew it was a very pervert act but since she loved it, no harm done! ~Take it to the limit~ as the Eagles once said!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1