The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1642 / Power: 12
VKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant future
Is verysallyish single or attached?

Anybody knows? Singapore really very rare have a local girl with assets like hers. But never seen her with any guy before in her social media. Just curious if she is attached and if so who is the lucky guy.
Old 17-05-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Is verysallyish single or attached?

Wow big jug ger
Old 17-05-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She has really big breasts. Don't know if it's silicon or real.
Old 17-05-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Is verysallyish single or attached?

Too big for comfort.

Face is good but the jugs ruined everything imho...
Old 17-05-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1642 / Power: 12
VKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatea View Post
Too big for comfort.

Face is good but the jugs ruined everything imho...
I think it's just nice. Huge but not enormous to a point that it looks wierd.

Anyway, I'm gonna answer my own question lol. Just did some googling and yes she has a Boyfriend (shocker!). Chinese guy in his late 20s I think. Should be Singaporean too.
Old 17-05-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Disturbingly big, too much for me.
Old 18-05-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKANE View Post
I think it's just nice. Huge but not enormous to a point that it looks wierd.
Different people have different preference. You like it, but I find that it isn’t proportionate to her face size and body size. Kills it.
Old 08-01-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
devilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

From what I know have and he actually runs the agency that she is signed to....he seems to be a rich guy can see his face from one of her old post in Japan...it seems like if there is even nudes of videos he would have controls that output bah
Old 08-01-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

For a moment, i thought the jugs were the ass.
Old 08-01-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Personal opinion: her breast are simply disgusting.....
Old 09-01-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Can you imagine how saggy her boobs are right now? 100% sure she won't look good naked.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1