The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alwaysnotenough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Me and my Lies

I have been visiting sammyboyforum for years. This forum had kept me going when I was emotionally down. I had came across many beautiful stories posted by bros. I will try my best to write my true story which happened just last march and it is still on going.....

I have known this gal.... my current gf through a chatline sometime back in March 2012. Never did I know that relationship will flourish between us, especially when I am just a average guy.

Lets call self A and my gf as SM.
Old 25-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

Re: Me and my Lies

It was out of boredom, I installed a online chat app on my then iphone. Its known as AYI, I have since deleted the app and do not know if it still exist.

Thinking I can get someone to talk to on chatline as its my first and I have never tried IRC or any chatline before. I remeber installing it in December 2011 and was not active . Only on and off, scan for some gals whom I feel like talking to.

A guy being a guy, I 'like' many girls and hoping that someone will.'like' me back and can strike off for a chat. There are few instant hits but all did not last long as after chatting a while, u just knew that there is no common interest or chemistry, I would.say.

Not long before I wanna deleted away the app, thinking no one really care for a chat outthere, came a.notification from someone..... there she is.... looking at the profile.pic, thinking that.... ohh not my type... but maybe because I am also bored, so decided to reply back.
Old 26-11-2013, 07:39 AM
Samster

A: hi
SM: hellow
SM: how r u doing
A: I am good
A: R u an old bird in this App
SM: Nope, just few months back. But I have been chatting in chatline for years
A: Ohhh. So u are old bird... I am new in chatline.
SM: Huh.... u never chatted in IRC or other chat????
A: No.... I never believe in friendship in chatline. There are too much fake ppl out there... too dangerous.
SM: noooo.... I have got few good friends known from chatline for more than 10 years.
A: You are lucky......

The conversation carries on from chatting on chatline to the usual stuff like work, hobbies, hangout, good food.... etc. Basically everything and anything.

This carries on for weeks. Soon, we exchange number and swtich to watsapp. We are talking almost everyday, from the moment awake till late night.

Soon, I found myself looking foward to her message. When she dont message me, I kind of feel weird. I guess she had the same feel. There are times when she will start teasing like how nice if we are couples, there are endless topic which we can talk about.

please endure with the opening as the initial part laid an important foundation and will.lead to series of incident.
Old 26-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Samster

A: hi
SM: hellow
SM: how r u doing
A: I am good
A: R u an old bird in this App
SM: Nope, just few months back. But I have been chatting in chatline for years
A: Ohhh. So u are old bird... I am new in chatline.
SM: Huh.... u never chatted in IRC or other chat????
A: No.... I never believe in friendship in chatline. There are too much fake ppl out there... too dangerous.
SM: noooo.... I have got few good friends known from chatline for more than 10 years.
A: You are lucky......

The conversation carries on from chatting on chatline to the usual stuff like work, hobbies, hangout, good food.... etc. Basically everything and anything.

This carries on for weeks. Soon, we exchange number and swtich to watsapp. We are talking almost everyday, from the moment awake till late night.

Soon, I found myself looking foward to her message. When she dont message me, I kind of feel weird. I guess she had the same feel. There are times when she will start teasing like how nice if we are couples, there are endless topic which we can talk about.

please endure with the opening as the initial part laid an important foundation and will.lead to series of incident.
Old 26-11-2013, 11:56 AM
Samster

It was only in March 2012. After 2 months of chatting, SM suggested meetng up. She suggested to meet up at her void deck... somewhere in AMK.

I was thinking.... is this the girl I am lookimg for. All along I have only seen her pics sent by her, those innocent pics and there are no dirty talks.

I was excited but yet fearful.... as I said earlier. I am never a fan of chatline and who said only gal will be hurt and not guy. I am trying to surpress my feeling for her, though it grew day by day. SM also did not indicatw hwr thoughts though I knew that she is also torching the same feeling.

We met up....... on a weekday, after dinner.... just at her void deck. I was sitting at the bench and I saw someone.who resemble her walked over. She just sat down beside me. We kept quiet for a.few moments, not knowing what to say.... I guess I am shy.... hahahaha. Brief description of SM:....

Slightly plump but not the excessive type. Looks decent and girl next door
36C bustline
About 160m in height
Long hair
Overall.... quite good.
Old 26-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

It was only in March 2012. After 2 months of chatting, SM suggested meetng up. She suggested to meet up at her void deck... somewhere in AMK.

I was thinking.... is this the girl I am lookimg for. All along I have only seen her pics sent by her, those innocent pics and there are no dirty talks.

I was excited but yet fearful.... as I said earlier. I am never a fan of chatline and who said only gal will be hurt and not guy. I am trying to surpress my feeling for her, though it grew day by day. SM also did not indicatw hwr thoughts though I knew that she is also torching the same feeling.

We met up....... on a weekday, after dinner.... just at her void deck. I was sitting at the bench and I saw someone.who resemble her walked over. She just sat down beside me. We kept quiet for a.few moments, not knowing what to say.... I guess I am shy.... hahahaha. Brief description of SM:....

Slightly plump but not the excessive type. Looks decent and girl next door
36C bustline
About 160m in height
Long hair
Overall.... quite good.
Old 26-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
earltz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Start camping here! Keep up bro~
Old 26-11-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
lynnlammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynnlammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynnlammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysnotenough View Post
I have been visiting sammyboyforum for years. This forum had kept me going when I was emotionally down. I had came across many beautiful stories posted by bros. I will try my best to write my true story which happened just last march and it is still on going.....

I have known this gal.... my current gf through a chatline sometime back in March 2012. Never did I know that relationship will flourish between us, especially when I am just a average guy.

Lets call self A and my gf as SM.
Not bad! keep writing!
and Lynn back in JC days
Lynn
Old 27-11-2013, 03:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
jj583 jj583 jj583

Sounds good TS, pls contiNue
Old 27-11-2013, 06:12 AM
Samster

Thank u to all bro. This is great encouragement. ......

The meet up went on well..... we chatted a little while and nothing much happened.that night as its weekday. We parted at about 11pm, send her up to her door and bid goodbye. We continued chatted till.early morning via watsapp.

You guys know.... after the first meet up, I start to miss her even more. Everyday looking forward to having receiving her message early in the early morning and wanted me.and her to be the last soul we talk to before goong bed every night. There are days where either she is busy or I am busy and we did not exchange as much messages. We make it a point to let each other knownhow.much we miss each other.

We are very much like a couple.... purely just by meeting once. But had shared everything a couple shared only via watsapp. Thats the power of social media.

The next meet uo was 3 weeks after the first. I will call it the first date....
Old 27-11-2013, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Gonna be camping here. Nice start!
Old 27-11-2013, 09:47 AM
Samster

The first date..... usually the sweetest and most memorable.. I guess. We have fix up to meet up on a weekday again. This time we both took a day leave and meeting place is her void deck. We have decided to go TPY.... not the usual orchard road.. probably we are both In our 30s and wanted some places not as crowded. She had wanted to go to buy shampoo, shower gel and etc...

She came down shortly after my arrival. She was in her jeans short, a simple tee and a bag. Soon we were on bus.... a feeder service that brings us to amk mrt station. I am not driving as I had given up my car year ago as it is giving me too much of problems and with the hike of coe, I find it not economical to get a car.

On board, as its weekday. Its quite empty. We were seated side by side and she just placed her hand over mine. Frankly, I was quite shock and I froze for a few seconds not knowing what to do. But inside, I am happy. I slowly grab her hand and our fingers were crisscross. Slowly she laid her head on my shoulder.

Thats how its all got started.

We made our trip to tpy, get what she wants and went for dinner before I sent her home.

At the foot of her block. She invited me up....
Old 27-11-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

Of course... I accepted her invite. And no..... I am.not thinking of tat stuff. To me, its more.like getting to know her more.know where she stays and how her hse and room.look like.

Her folks were around. I went in amd she led me to her room.

There, we spent another few hours of quality time chatting. Of course this time round, she was in my arms, lying on her super single king size bed.

It was more of emotional fullfiling than anything else. Sex never come to my mind at all. However, the progress is advancing and positive. We were lips lock at time and the feeling was really electrifying...

I am already satisfied.....
Old 27-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Samster

After the few meet up and going out... i have decided to get myself a car. This will be easier for me to send her and fetch her to and from work.

She is working in Woodlands, stays in AMK. I stays in Sengkang but works in AMK.

I started sending her daily to work, meeting her at 630am, go for breakfast and drive up to woodlands. Then i will make my way back to AMK to office. at 6pm, i will pick her up and drive her home. Wait for her to have her dinner at home with her mum and we will drive to lower pierce reservoir, walk around, chat inside car.

One of the night, as usual. She had her dinner and we drove up to lower pierce. Parked at the dimly lighted and quiet cp. We talked about what happened in the day during our work and almost everything. One topic leads to another......
Slowly, we talk about our previous relationships. She was hurt once badly by her then bf of 5 years. They got to know each other in chatline as well, starting seeing each other and she later realised that he was married after a year together. He divorced for her but deserted her for another gal on the 5th year of relationship. She was badly affected and took her a while to walk out. After which, she had a few relationship but lasted on for months and was never serious.

Of course..... as a guy and her newly bf.. i am sour and kind of jealous when she spoke of her ex and how she had treated him and what they did together. I start to keep quiet and guess she knows that i am jealous. suddenly, she lean over and give me a kiss on my lips. she said...' Dear, its over. its 5 years ago and i no bothered. I am missing him and now i am only serious about you'.

it gave me an assurance..... but my face is still as sour. she gave me another long kiss.. placing her lips tightly onto mine. We starts to lock in embracing and passionate kiss, long and wet........ my heart was pounding fast and for so long, no one had gave me that heart racing feel...
Old 27-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Samster

being not the first time in relationship. I took up her kiss in good response. I start to kiss her lip, kissing her upper lips and lower lips alternately softly...
gently inserting my tongue into her mouth. we do not have the vicious tongue fight, but more of tasting and sucking each other tongue.... this lasted for a few minutes. she was enjoying it, so do I. i started to move my hand feeling her cheek, neck and downwards to her chest area. I am taking it slow, enjoying every contour of her body line. She let out a soft moan..

This encourage me to go a bit further. I start to grab her boobs from outside... feeling her tee as well as her bra. indeed, it is C Cup... the feeling was good. I continue to kiss her and occasionally giving her a gentle but firm grab on both her breast...

she was breathing heavier, Me too.... i could feel the heat... or i would say 'hot'. I stopped my kissing, placed both my palm on her cheeks. I told her.... Dear.... I love you, I am loving you more as each day goes by... I do not know why or how do i find the courage to tell her this. I am a shy person by nature and usually in the initial stage of a relationship, i will try not to be too involved, fearing i will be hurt as i am someone with low or no confidence.

she looked at me, just kept quiet and place her lips over mine.... softly telling me... ' Dear, I love you too'. She ten suck me hard on my lips. I am obviously 'heated up'... moving my hand in between her clothing, find the small gap between her bra and inserted my index and third finger in.... i found her nipple.. I start to use my index finger to brush her nipple, up and down, right and left... she let out a louder moan, close her eyes and move her head away from me, leaning on the headrest. she was enjoying the touch and sensation.

Going a little bolder, i move my hand to the back and unclip her bra. letting it loose and cup both breasts. this time round, i use both hands , index and thumb, playing with her nipples and occasionally give it a gentle pinch. I move my head down and give both nipple a few flips using my tongue and suck on it... soft, hard, soft, hard........

she stiffened up her body and arched backwards, panting..... I know she like it......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1