The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 08-07-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by asslover22 View Post
Regarding Jade i would say its a no go. Requires a deposit like PrincessCrystal.

In addition, she has a profile on sgf station too but the moderator indicated on her profile to "deal at your own risk"
hmm she didn't ask for a deposit. altho i didn't meet her in the end.
Old 11-07-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bountyhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

FR on Mistress Estella
Quite mind blowing really.
Apart from the one session, I have no tie with Mistress.

Imagine the most beautiful woman you have never laid eyes on. Her face is quite indescribable, like Venus in the flesh. Her eyes are unusually arresting, lips full and sensual. At first glance, you might mistake her for a sweet, young thing. The prom queen who broke so many hearts, the colleague you think of in secret or someone's trophy wife you wish you had the means to have. And then, when you hear her husky voice, you realize this is no mere woman, this is nothing less than a Goddess you are in the presence of.
She's right there standing before you.
She tells you to kneel and your body obeys. She has taken over your mind.
She is wearing a sports bra and spandex joggers. Drenched in sweat.
You want very much to drink in the sight of the woman she is but you can't take your gaze away from her eyes.
You are in a trance and time stops.
She grabs you in strange places and in strange ways.
She seems to shape shift. Her body twists and contorts for her pleasure. She is Aphrodite and the Madonna in one person.In letting her have her way with you, you are cocooned in bliss and hope you never wake up from this sweetest of dreams. You never knew that pleasure could get this intense.
I cannot tell you what transpired in the room that day. That will be like divulging heavenly secrets. But I can tell you this.
Don't meet her. You will lose interest in everything and everyone else.
Old 11-07-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bountyhunter View Post
FR on Mistress Estella
Quite mind blowing really.
Apart from the one session, I have no tie with Mistress.
ur FR also mind blowing bro, y got husky voice? sore throat?
Old 12-07-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

What is Mistress Estella’s rates?
Old 12-07-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
What is Mistress Estella’s rates?
better to check with mistress directly bro...
Old 12-07-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How does one reach Minky these days?
Old 12-07-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataille View Post
How does one reach Minky these days?
u can add her on kik ID: MinkyDaQueen
Old 15-07-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Tiger79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Anyone mind being commando? she's 19 jap/twn mix, school going student. Offers bdsm sessions and also sells her used panties.
I'd be very happy to do so
Old 15-07-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
There's a new goddess jade, says she's jap-taiwanese i think. Anyone met her before?
Got any link?
Old 15-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
u can add her on kik ID: MinkyDaQueen
Much appreciated!
Old 17-07-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

None can be compared to Anja.

Wonder when she will be back. All these new so called mistress are just here to make a quick buck.

Retro is still the best
Old 17-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Thomas666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro's,

Been getting ideas in my head lately again to try another session, even though the first one (about which I posted a long time ago) wasn't that much to my liking.

Can someone recommend me a mistress on Phuket?

I know Empress Lucy has a dungeon here, but there is no competition going on? All i read about her is that she is very professional; did anybody here have first hand experience with her? What was it like?

My preference would be a much younger mistress, although i think someone with more experience might be more to my liking in the end. I plan on bringing some of my own fetish gear this time to get a better experience and get more in the mood.
Old 17-07-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
friskyero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post

Wonder when she will be back. All these new so called mistress are just here to make a quick buck.

Retro is still the best
Bro.. She is never coming back to the scene
Old 17-07-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas666 View Post
Hi Bro's,

Been getting ideas in my head lately again to try another session, even though the first one (about which I posted a long time ago) wasn't that much to my liking.

Can someone recommend me a mistress on Phuket?

I know Empress Lucy has a dungeon here, but there is no competition going on? All i read about her is that she is very professional; did anybody here have first hand experience with her? What was it like?

My preference would be a much younger mistress, although i think someone with more experience might be more to my liking in the end. I plan on bringing some of my own fetish gear this time to get a better experience and get more in the mood.
can try Filipino mistress based there in Phuket. Check her Fetlife (CARINABRUTAL). I've never session with her so, can't say more ..
Old 18-07-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post

Retro is still the best
Not really, many dommes are legit. Just got to watch out for the early 20-something party girl crew that is actually out to make a quick buck. I don't wish to be too specific, but just one look at their tumblr pages and you'd know whether they are dommes or just in it for the money.

I doubt Anja is ever coming back to the scene though. Last I heard, she got scared out of her mind when hotels started recognizing her and kicking her out. She brought that on herself though, with all the self promoting she did. Not a wise move in this conservative country, where BDSM requires discretion above anything.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1