The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hi,
I will be at Duxton tonight.
Should be a quiet night.

a) Its Sunday
b) Its Fasting month.

WJ
remember to share fr bro
Old 28-05-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I have stopped going to BQ/CR for a while. Over-priced plus girls only looking for Ang mohs.
Good choice. I am also cutting down on BQ/CR pubs and focusing on TP. Need to support the pubs which are more wallet friendly.
Old 28-05-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi,
I will be at Duxton tonight.
Should be a quiet night.

a) Its Sunday
b) Its Fasting month.

WJ
Sunday's are generally quiet regardless of Fasting Month or not, especially later at night.
Here's wishing you a good one tonight! Cheers!!!
Old 28-05-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plin20 View Post
Thanks bro lol noted. U at which pub now
Apologies. I did not check on the forum while I was having a good time.

I was at GP first.
Sat with one of my usual girls and today, she kept pushing me a new girl.. So bought them both drinks.
Lots of rubbing, kissing . Both wanted the nipples sucked but no milk..
They also grabbed a lot and kept taking my dick out..
She kept pushing me to go to the VIP room. Was not too keen and left after 3 rounds.
Then headed to see one of the prettiest girls I know at JJs.
I like her and she likes me BUT I dont usually frequent this place.
LDs are pricier and this girl knows I cant say no to her.
Bought 2 rounds of tequila at $100 each. Place was quiet (no band on Sunday), so we had a fun time both inside and whenever we stepped behind for a smoke. She wants to meet me on a weekday afternoon this week but I am not sure I am free. Hey i do like her. I would post a picture of her but I cant post attachments..
All in , an expensive evening but I enjoyed my self.
Old 28-05-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, Bro plin20, my piece of advice based on my experience.

If you are going for drinks, do not drive. Just not worth the hassle. Easy enough to get Grab to go to the pub and back home.

WJ.
Hello to the Bro who agreed with me and upped me.
Please identify yourself so that I can up you back.

Thank you.
Old 29-05-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
This one at BTSC basement converted to Indonesian girls already. No more pinoy.
An amendment. They still have 1 pinoy left.
Old 29-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My first FR.
Went back to an old haunt in Newton. First went there in the 90's when there were only Malaysian girls. Now have slim Pinays. LD's are reasonable. They have a pool table, a brighter section with stools and tables and a darker section with sofas. Closes at 1am.
Thanks for the pointer to this place.
This place is not bad. Heard it starts early at 6pm.
Initially sat at tables and stools area but I asked about the sofa area and it was ok for me to shift over with my jug. Sofa area can get quite happening! No need to explain further. Wine LD is $32. Beer bottle LD is $50. Hang flower when the girl is singing on stage is $10.
Old 29-05-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Initially sat at tables and stools area but I asked about the sofa area and it was ok for me to shift over with my jug. Sofa area can get quite happening! No need to explain further. Wine LD is $32. Beer bottle LD is $50. Hang flower when the girl is singing on stage is $10.
Bro, you are most welcome.
I am glad you like the place. I do...
Of course, the sofa (bloody uncomfortable, thin cushions) is the most happening. Best to sit facing away from the counter...
Old 29-05-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh! And it actually opens at 5pm but the girls are bust making up and eating...
Old 29-05-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
An amendment. They still have 1 pinoy left.
Bro, fasting month still have Indo girls??
Will drop by Wednesday evening to check it out. It's only walking distance from my place..
Old 29-05-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, fasting month still have Indo girls??
Will drop by Wednesday evening to check it out. It's only walking distance from my place..
I suppose so. Fasting month also need to earn money.
Old 31-05-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Wah! This thread very quiet these few days... No one go out or al shy. I was planning to go to the one in BTSC last night but had to work late. Will drop by tonight to check out the 1 pinay and the Indos.
WJ
Old 31-05-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
demon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi can share ctc?
Old 31-05-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 18
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone with any recommendation to chiong?
Old 01-06-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Hi, all,
wanted to go to the pub in BTSC. However, decided to try a new pub in Selegie Centre. Open for about 3 months. One of my fav girls from Concorde Hotel was working there for a while and told me about it.

First time, I was there.
It's in the basement and has a nice environment. Has an electronic darts board and a pool table. .Seating includes several sofas as well as tables and stools.
Sat on a stool myself.
LD - $36 or $56 for glass or bottle of Bavaria beer. Mine $10 for beer.
They also had a "couples drink"- one Heineken and one Bavaria bottle (for LD) for $60.

Pub was quiet - I was only customer till 10.30 when i left.

The girls were mostly young and friendly. Did not do anything more than hugging and kissing.

Will go again as company was good. Spent $166 - (36+10+60+60).
Well spent 2 hours.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1