The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Any recommended FKK in Munich ? will be staying near FKK Relax....is that good ? what about in berlin ? any other besided Artemis ? entrance now 80 Euro !
Old 21-09-2017, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Anyone been to sex clubs in berlin ? it's like zouk and people are either naked or 1/2 naked and having sex openly.

how about saunas (normal ones) where baths and changing romms are mix sex and everyone naked

so happening
Old 24-09-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aisongsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Hannover for conference this week. Drop by Yes Sir yesterday, it's like a Singapore typical Mp tuck in the 2nd floor, secluded.
The main door is like a bullet proof door with no glass window to see through. When i was thinking whether to go in or not, a woman open the door to greet me in.

Inside is nicely decorated and cosy. Was lead to a room and another younger lady came up to say hello to us and explained what is the package they have. I opted for £100 for one hour. Within an hour you can have unlimited sex, BJ,massage...cum in face... etc. but strictly no anal.

After that , comes the girls one by one to introduce themselves. Total of 5 girls for me to choose from.i choose a blonde.

Then we go to the room like one in MP. Room are super clean and nice. But toilet is not in the room. It's outside of the room. Toilet/ bathroom is super clean.

We bath and go back to room. She massage me awhile, then bj and then sex... service was ok only. But definitely a good experience.

By the way, girls From Romania. Mostly are.

It's about 10mins walk from Hannover main train station. Google yes sir, it will show you the way.
Old 26-09-2017, 05:06 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Any recommendations for Munich / Budapest / Prague? Thanks.
Old 07-10-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tianse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brother,
next month, i will go hilversum (euro) for business trip. any recommend from brother here. thanks
Old 08-10-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
shboeing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Any recommended FKK in Munich ? will be staying near FKK Relax....is that good ? what about in berlin ? any other besided Artemis ? entrance now 80 Euro !
Hi, in munich, i dont like the city ones cos they are not really full service, which defeats the purpose of FKK, especially those from Hessen area.

If you are willing to spare an hour travelling time, check out Coliseum in Ausburg or Hawaii in Ingolstadt. Easy hourly trains from Munich train station, then taxi ride. Not as nice as the countryside type in Frankfurt or Dusseldorf, but much better than in Munich city itself, imho.
Old 02-11-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
Whoswhos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Germany next week around the southern area near tubingen. Any guys wanna meet up and chill do drop me a pm and see what we can arrange.
Old 03-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, thinking of checking out FKK Oase or Palace in Frankfurt. I got one day but gotta leave like 7pm latest.

Have some questions:
Anywhere to store luggage at the FKK?

Its around 10 degrees now, heard Oase girls are nicer but area is mostly outdoor. Should I go Palace instead or still ok to go to Oase?

Whats the earliest time that I should arrive? Heard most girls come in later, dont wanna waste my bullets.

Which is nearer to train station? I am concerned cab fare going to cost more than my FKK spending.

Thanks!
Old 07-11-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Hi bros, thinking of checking out FKK Oase or Palace in Frankfurt. I got one day but gotta leave like 7pm latest.

Have some questions:
Anywhere to store luggage at the FKK?

Its around 10 degrees now, heard Oase girls are nicer but area is mostly outdoor. Should I go Palace instead or still ok to go to Oase?

Whats the earliest time that I should arrive? Heard most girls come in later, dont wanna waste my bullets.

Which is nearer to train station? I am concerned cab fare going to cost more than my FKK spending.

Thanks!
The indoor area of Oase is as large as that of Palace. Oase girls are friendlier than those at Palace (who will be all out to rip you off); but those at Sharks treat newcomers better.
At Oase, there will be about 20 girls before 4pm, while large numbers will come in after that. Even if you arrive at 10.30am at Oase, there will already be some girls there.
Palace is less than 5 minutes walk from an U-Bahn station. Oase is a 10€ taxi ride from the Friedrichsdorf station (which you can reach by taking the 26 minutes S5 train ride from the Frankfurt main station).
No place to store luggage; but if you lucky to encounter a friendly receptionist, she might be willing to keep it for you. Better, you can store your luggage in the Left Luggage facility at the Frankfurt main train station. Look for the 'Gepack' sign with a symbol of a luggage bag. It is in a separate corridor to the left of the main corridor with the ticket office. Costs only €3.50 for a day, but you must have the correct change as the compartment only accepts coins, and does not give change.

Last edited by Tanken; 07-11-2017 at 02:46 PM.
Old 19-01-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sadly Kamilla Dee has closed down.

The previous owners have kindly maintained a website to let us track down their girls. Was looking for Chiara - the sexy blonde Italian and she has moved to redwhynot. Now under the name Vivienne Monroe.

Emailed her and replied very quickly. She claims to remember me ! got her whatsapp number and arranged for a 2 hour (490 EUR) date in the evening after my meeting.

Lovely 30+ year old blonde lady ~ about 168 cm as advertised, large soft breasts listed as 75B but probably a C - and partially shaven (unlike most European pros who are fully shaven). She is as pretty as I remember her. She was wearing a bodycon dress and inside was matching bra set. She also had knee length tights on which she kept on throughout.

A lot of hugging and kissing with GFE. Started with a catbath and I was able to DATY while she gave a covered BJ. Managed to fuck her in various positions. Rested and TCSS and went for round two. Sadly couldn't come again as was very tired and had quite a bit of wine at the dinner meeting earlier. She managed to get me off the second time with a HJ.

Not a clock watcher and left after 2 hours as agreed. She did talk about new legislation that sex workers need to register with the city hall and this puts them at risk of being exposed as most of them have a day job. Certainly an intelligent, independent lady who is doing what she enjoys and was not trafficked.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all
Will be in zurich for a couple of days in the weekend.. any massage parlor i shld go to? Not really interezted in fkk too.. anyone who wants to connect hit me up too! Will be in zurich for a couple of days alone
Old 01-02-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Nowadays FKK no more fun..I looking for Ohne Alles service(raw). So will be looking East Europe
Old 03-02-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

As I had posted before in my previous threads, Fkk was never fun. All they wanted was to rip u off, u get very poor service, definitely no GFE n everything was so robotic n mechanical. Real waste of time n $ ! I would not want to go even with free entry!
Old 10-02-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nupter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
As I had posted before in my previous threads, Fkk was never fun. All they wanted was to rip u off, u get very poor service, definitely no GFE n everything was so robotic n mechanical. Real waste of time n $ ! I would not want to go even with free entry!
Lol, thats because you either did not say what you want before agreeing a price and then go to room, and that will be an easy target for the sharks. I still go to fkk and have good times, and always be sure with price and what i want before going, and i had very good service most of the time. and i also know who to avoid, and dont say yes so quickly.
Old 13-02-2018, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nupter View Post
Lol, thats because you either did not say what you want before agreeing a price and then go to room, and that will be an easy target for the sharks. I still go to fkk and have good times, and always be sure with price and what i want before going, and i had very good service most of the time. and i also know who to avoid, and dont say yes so quickly.
What I want is Gfe which they can't provide for sure. To know who to avoid u have to be a regular there which many of us are not. Best to avoid! This fkk thing is overrated..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1