The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 12
darkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
is it the main maid of sex addict or her friend that is married which sex addict went to the hdb and bonked?
Ya is the main story maid
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19867 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporeaut View Post
Any one manage to up this one before?

You Go Try Lah Bro
Upz You Give You Power

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lcltanon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

This girl is direct support her business can meet but don’t know can fuck a not.
Why don’t the white knght at maid thread go and try

which app is this?
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

MAJER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Who fuck this one before? Now I disturbing her, see how much she want
WAH BRO??? THIS KIND OF HALF MAN YOU STILL WANT TO DISTURB? not sure whats in your mind, not many have your kind of manly fantasy
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

MAJER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I never msg her lah, cause see her face she want $200-$500. I think u right
Of course you don't have balls to message her la, you only message half man mah. How's the experience ahh??
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Wah fucking sian. I was in town area over the weekend so decided to open the app and fish on Michat for people nearby. This DH initially asked for $200 but I managed to nego for $100. I wasn't expecting much but wahliao when she sent me photo I thought I scored another syt and I planned to make her as my weekday DH.

I waited for her at bus stop then when 15mins passed after agreed time I couldn't find our Tele chat. I messaged her on Michat but no response. Knn I even bought condom liao. Feeling pekcek I decided to go Petain and whack a MILF pussy with all my anger.

Anyway, for at least 2yrs I have a Saturday DH and now talking to a Chinese speaking DH for Sundays. I think high chance can bring her go hotel cos she really show interest in me and gave me her number first without me asking. Worst case scenario she just want me buy things or need go few dates to unlock hotel stage.

Damn pekcek sia.

Old Today, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

think i need to meet my regular more after fishing and reading posts here. never ask me buy things just meet and fuck from the first time. she no figure but very nice person. until now never ask for money also.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1