The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

I think you no fate la. Or maybe what you are looking for or vibe you give off is really not matching with local ladies

Share with us:
What are your top 3 best attributes?
What work u do?
What is the top 3 crucial things you looking for in a lady?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Guys is it really impossible to meet and date singaporean girls / mothers / milfs . In my more than 20 years here havent dated / been with a single Singaporean all my life and I am still in my forties
Old 13-03-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Guys is it really impossible to meet and date singaporean girls / mothers / milfs . In my more than 20 years here havent dated / been with a single Singaporean all my life and I am still in my forties
There's nothing great about dating, marrying or having FWB/ONS with a Singapore woman.
If you were dating other nationalities, then you can pass the Singapore ones.
Look around you, how often you see a gorgeous, shapy, friendly lady who's a Singaporean? Versus other nationalities. Worst, if you try to chat with them, they are likely to think you could be a pervert, loser unless you are good looking or are eloquent in your speech.
Otherwise, ask yourself, what's wrong with you, is it the appearance, dress sense, speech that's affecting your chance.
Old 13-03-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
All local.
Any of the popular apps will do.
I also see single mother viet but I swiped away
Solid bro. Admire you. You have good 女人缘。
Old 13-03-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Eh dun assume la lol
I match with them and had first dates but I didn't sleep with them.
I feel single moms will be troublesome to navigate.
The trashy slutty ones usually a bit unhinged.
The normal ones...I feel guilty la haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Solid bro. Admire you. You have good 女人缘。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1