The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2021, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 3
dunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Love older ladies

Anyone that love older ladies? Previously had a GF that was 53, but her vagina was shrinking and drying up. She did not want oral, she wanted to fuck. I was scared.of hurting her, so I said goodbye. I did not want to.
Old 13-09-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Love older ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkendon View Post
Anyone that love older ladies? Previously had a GF that was 53, but her vagina was shrinking and drying up. She did not want oral, she wanted to fuck. I was scared.of hurting her, so I said goodbye. I did not want to.
Can always used KY....
Old 13-09-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkendon View Post
Women in their 50s usually starts to dry up and it's no fun eating them.
But having said that, they can still get horny like hell. thus KY is the
answer. it's nice to have a mature women telling exactly how she wants it.
much more effective especially if you don't have a lot to spare too
Old 13-09-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
FiTypeR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have one, she is 51 this year. Based on your sharing, mine will be drying up soon
Old 13-09-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Women starts menopause ard late 40s to mid 50s, so you can expect them to be dry down there, it's inevitable.
Once they menopause, their sex drive decreases a lot, but look at the bright side, can cip w/o worries.
Old 13-09-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

can always use a lube leh, too bad you've abandoned ship. Older ladies are top tier to please cock as compare to XMM.
Old 13-09-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Ts how old? 18 years old?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-09-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Ts how old? 18 years old?
I like your reply!

My current menopause FB is dry, but a little KY does the trick.
You don't need a lot of KY. A drop on your finger (further-most section) is more than enough. - and apply around/under your dick head, not on her pussy!
I know after some minutes of thrusting in and out, the KY/water starts to dry up and the friction increases. - a drop or 2 of water makes it wet and slippery again.
I suggest keeping a small 30ml spray bottle of water with your KY.
2 sprays of water makes the lubrication works again and there is no risk of spilling the cup of water by your bedside.
This idea came to me during the pandemic as I bought a few small 30ml spray bottles to contain alcohol disinfectant I carry in my pocket whenever I go out.
I used to masturbate with KY and like to keep a full cup of water beside so I can add a drop or two of water to make it more slippery and nice.
Somehow, I connected the dots and using the spray bottle now is really convenient.

Sex with my menopause FB is very nice as she is very responsive and knows what she wants as well.
I know at a certain age, she is not as youthful as a SYT but she has never failed to get me hard and wanting as the action starts.
And she can cum multiple times in quick succession which is a first I had experienced.

To the TS, I think you could have missed out on something nice.
But we are all learning everyday and everyone has their own preferences.
Maybe if I am 20+, I would be less likely to want a 50+ when I can get a 20+ easily?
I don't care about age as long as there is that sexual attraction and desire. - that's a critical need.
Old 14-09-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 21
wkt70 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwkt70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not all dry once they are aroused they will be wet. Foreplay longer they love it and 63 yo can still be wet as well.
Old 14-09-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkt70 View Post
Not all dry once they are aroused they will be wet. Foreplay longer they love it and 63 yo can still be wet as well.
Fully agree.
Just need longer foreplay, the key is to get them aroused and horny, they will get wet too.
Old 14-09-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 3
Fun69real deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFun69real deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i do love it too, gimme a momy feel, being loved by other
Old 21-09-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun69real View Post
i do love it too, gimme a momy feel, being loved by other
i dont mind as long as they willing to let me up them. definitely different feel to syt.
Old 21-09-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
I like your reply!

2 sprays of water makes the lubrication works again and there is no risk of spilling the cup of water by your bedside.
Thank you bro.
I use the gel from Durex for so long also never thought of this.

So I learnt something new today.
Old 22-09-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Thank you bro.
I use the gel from Durex for so long also never thought of this.

So I learnt something new today.
You are welcome! Just sharing my experience.....
I learned a lot from all the members here too.
Old 22-09-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

I tend to have this peculiar interest to shag someone who is either much older or much younger than me. The oldest I shagged was only +3 years from my age and the youngest was -21 (defintely not underage) from my age. I am keen to try someone +5 to +10 from my age. Glad to learn a few tips on how to snag and handle one in that age category.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1