The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 20-09-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by scharfschutze View Post
was at purvis street this morning, getting a cup of coffee.

Packed with people as usual but saw this young looking caucasian lady on the phone (sounded like she was speaking french/italian)

she was wearing this sheer/thin translucent-ish skirt that under the morning sun, could see the butt cheek clearly and the black panty

only thing i couldn't tell if it was her panty (since it matched the colour of her tank top) or if the tank top is really like those one piece swimsuit kind that covers all the way down.
Was at a bus-stop just now, i spotted this very slim and gorgeous caucasian lady with her boyfriend at the bus stop. Gosh her 1 piece long dress can clearly make out her beautiful butt curve, wearing a thong inside is so obvious, the lucky guy gets to grope her butt and rub in-between her butt crack. That was a sexy sight.
Old 20-09-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
kiasitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
Blue bikini got v small nipples and areola. Pinkish. I think she can wear super low cut without worrying about nip slip.

White bikini got big dark nipples and areola 😏
3 of them quite good looking, you are damn lucky...
Old 20-09-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
kiasitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgfreak View Post
aiya... i would love to see the black one.
I would love to see ALL!!
Old 20-09-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
daoqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Hmm.... a personal accquaintance getting a post workout meal. Right in front of me. wow
You should advise her to wear thongs instead hehe
Old 20-09-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by daoqing View Post
You should advise her to wear thongs instead hehe
None would be much more liberating…
Old 20-09-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice share bro.... nice acquaintance you have too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Hmm.... a personal accquaintance getting a post workout meal. Right in front of me. wow
Old 22-09-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went to adventure cove today and chanced upon a certain influencer beginning with x. She was wearing a blue bikini with a criss cross style and with two of her hottie friends too.

Decided to subtly stalk them a little, and just nice found them in the queue of one of the slides where you have to slide down facing down.

So I made the decision to just "chill" around that area, told my friends I was tired and go ahead without me, waiting for them to come down.

Started to look out for them because that slide is actually a zaogeng hotspot. Even saw a few other girls zaogeng alrdy when coming down.

Finally it was their turn and bingo! When she came crashing down, the impact and rush of the water had pushed her bikini top out of place, and her whole left boob was hanging out, revealing a tiny pinkish nipple that looked erect. It was just a quick two seconds before she quickly adjusted, but definitely a sight I will always remember.

Also caught a glimpse of her friends dark nipple which slipped out of her loose white bikini ��
wow bro, you damm lucky sial! as another bro pointed out it matches your description!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT9Yy90h..._web_copy_link
Old 22-09-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

peekaboo!

Old 22-09-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
peekaboo!

wow bro this is giving me a raging hard on!
Old 22-09-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
wow bro this is giving me a raging hard on!
Me too ...looks so yummy to suckle them ....congrats bro...u promoted already ...Thks to bro HS82 for the pics

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-09-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Me too ...looks so yummy to suckle them ....congrats bro...u promoted already ...Thks to bro HS82 for the pics
agreed with bro Ricky. look so yummy.
Old 22-09-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quite careless on her part...then again good for us bro's

Quote:
peekaboo!

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 22-09-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexywarrio1234 View Post
can elaborate bro? how did the bikini slip out?
Looked something like that. Cos when they go down the slide there's an impact and will push their bikini sideways.

Actually zaogeng v common there but most girls adjust v quickly before anyone notices

Old 22-09-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
peekaboo!

Hot stuff! Maybe she could squeezed her arms a little bit more. Thanks.

Last edited by ramysg12345; 22-09-2021 at 10:06 PM.
Old 22-09-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
yesboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Looked something like that. Cos when they go down the slide there's an impact and will push their bikini sideways.

Actually zaogeng v common there but most girls adjust v quickly before anyone notices

Nice, would love to see this at the slides
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1