The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Why do gals always view sex as dirty/negative? Why so hard to have a pure FWB

I have had a few FWBs before. Things always start off good, but somehow it will end badly.

Like this gal I met over app and we became sort of FWBs. We will basically meet for dinner and then go hotel for sex. But after a few meetups, she start to get emo, keep saying it's actually not very "healthy" for us to be doing such things and sorta of hinted that I am only making use of her body etc. Eventually she started to give excuses and stop meeting me...

Another one also started as a FWB, but gradually she wanted a "proper relationship". Again, she started saying stuff like "I think this is not a very healthy relationship and we should not be doing this anymore unless we are a couple etc".

Wonder any bros have the same experience?
Old 22-09-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Why do gals always view sex as dirty/negative? Why so hard to have a pure FWB

I am surprised that in this era, it seems like many gals are still very conservative. Like the gal might get physical with u on impulse - after we had an enjoyable date and getting drunk - but next day she will start to regret and feel that it's wrong to engage in sex with a guy who's not her BF. And hence she will become emo/preachy and wants to stop this FWB relationship

In case anyone misunderstood, I have never mis-lead any of these gals. Right from the start, they knew it was a FWB arrangement. I have always treated them with respect- bring them to nice places for dinner, send them home after the deed, and even bought presents for some for these gals. But somehow, the gals will become serious and wants to end the FWB relationship after some time...
Old 22-09-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 8
Nicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why do gals always view sex as dirty/negative? Why so hard to have a pure FWB

Do, you’ve basically answered the question yourself. They want something f more serious and a relationship hence they view just sex without it as Low.

I’m not sure if your accounts are real, but if you’re seeing this regularly then you’ve got gals who are interested to be serious in a relationship with you.

Your choice.
Old 22-09-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I am surprised that in this era, it seems like many gals are still very conservative. Like the gal might get physical with u on impulse - after we had an enjoyable date and getting drunk - but next day she will start to regret and feel that it's wrong to engage in sex with a guy who's not her BF. And hence she will become emo/preachy and wants to stop this FWB relationship

In case anyone misunderstood, I have never mis-lead any of these gals. Right from the start, they knew it was a FWB arrangement. I have always treated them with respect- bring them to nice places for dinner, send them home after the deed, and even bought presents for some for these gals. But somehow, the gals will become serious and wants to end the FWB relationship after some time...
You cannot use binary logic to handle women. You have to blend emotions into logic making it multi edged and flexible. Don't read women's answers literally. Read it with context and their method of presentation to provide a basis for your to craft an answer.

I think they were trying to secure the relationship with intimacy but found nothing of what they were looking for. So they decided to call it quits and cut loss because this lot is going down south with no way of rebound.

This is a natural process. I went through it too when I looked for FWB. Every FWB has its expiry date which either ends in a relationship or break up. An evitable cost of the game.

What should we do next? Find a new one of course!
Old 22-09-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The thread starter has a really funny perspective on things that only men in SG will have. It can be summarized as "Don't fix what isn't broken".

Honestly how long or how routine do you want to meet your FWB? Once every week for the next 5 years? Seriously it feels like a gym membership to me, every week need to go for a workout and after the first few sessions I will get bore of the "training" as well cos I keep doing the same exercises with the same person.

The only time I heard of a long term FWB is when it is an affair, where the woman has a lot to lose from giving up the relationship but the sex is so bad she wants to eat out. Then she sticks to a guy cos she is certain the guy is clean and wont leak out the affair.

It has absolutely nothing to do with a conservative view of sex, or a view that sex is dirty. Unless the woman is bat-shit crazy or dirt ugly, she can get as many unknown dicks as she wants.

Bro, you need to understand, despite how good you think you are, there are a lot of dicks in SG that can do better than you. You need to move on.
Old 22-09-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
You cannot use binary logic to handle women. You have to blend emotions into logic making it multi edged and flexible. Don't read women's answers literally. Read it with context and their method of presentation to provide a basis for your to craft an answer.

I think they were trying to secure the relationship with intimacy but found nothing of what they were looking for. So they decided to call it quits and cut loss because this lot is going down south with no way of rebound.

This is a natural process. I went through it too when I looked for FWB. Every FWB has its expiry date which either ends in a relationship or break up. An evitable cost of the game.

What should we do next? Find a new one of course!
Well said. Thanks for the advice!

I actually moved on and tried to find the next one. Just find it abit tiresome and sad that every FWB seems to end sooner than I expected, and every gal seems to have some emo/negative thoughts about meeting for sex.
Old 22-09-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantas View Post
The thread starter has a really funny perspective on things that only men in SG will have. It can be summarized as "Don't fix what isn't broken".

Honestly how long or how routine do you want to meet your FWB? Once every week for the next 5 years? Seriously it feels like a gym membership to me, every week need to go for a workout and after the first few sessions I will get bore of the "training" as well cos I keep doing the same exercises with the same person.

The only time I heard of a long term FWB is when it is an affair, where the woman has a lot to lose from giving up the relationship but the sex is so bad she wants to eat out. Then she sticks to a guy cos she is certain the guy is clean and wont leak out the affair.

It has absolutely nothing to do with a conservative view of sex, or a view that sex is dirty. Unless the woman is bat-shit crazy or dirt ugly, she can get as many unknown dicks as she wants.

Bro, you need to understand, despite how good you think you are, there are a lot of dicks in SG that can do better than you. You need to move on.
True u are absolutely right bro. Maybe the gal simply got tired of meeting me.

Gals in SG have absolutely no lack of rich guys or simps pandering to their every whims & fancies. Even those 6/10 dinobu also got many many guys chasing...
Old 22-09-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

We can never understand women.

I also have some experience like yours. I called it emotional hostage. After the deed, she will talk about long term, more time, blah blah blah. I got to tackle her questions every time. More draining more than F session. I never force her to go bed. It's v mutual thing. Sometimes she even initiates without me doing anything

Now I got another one now, more stable and knows her place.

BBasically we need to understand that FWB are not long term. If they can last one year, it's already v good. So give yourself this one year benchmark. If they go beyond one year, it's a bonus to you

Quote:
I have had a few FWBs before. Things always start off good, but somehow it will end badly.

Like this gal I met over app and we became sort of FWBs. We will basically meet for dinner and then go hotel for sex. But after a few meetups, she start to get emo, keep saying it's actually not very "healthy" for us to be doing such things and sorta of hinted that I am only making use of her body etc. Eventually she started to give excuses and stop meeting me...

Another one also started as a FWB, but gradually she wanted a "proper relationship". Again, she started saying stuff like "I think this is not a very healthy relationship and we should not be doing this anymore unless we are a couple etc".

Wonder any bros have the same experience?
Old 22-09-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well said. Thanks for the advice!

I actually moved on and tried to find the next one. Just find it abit tiresome and sad that every FWB seems to end sooner than I expected, and every gal seems to have some emo/negative thoughts about meeting for sex.
But be very careful who you meet for sex. Don't end up having a tegret sex case and destroying your future.
Old 22-09-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

that is because, emotion comes into play
Old 22-09-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Men use love to get sex…women use sex to get love.
Old 22-09-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
But be very careful who you meet for sex. Don't end up having a tegret sex case and destroying your future.
+1 Thanks for the reminder. Yes SG legal system is very female-centric and unfair to the men sometimes. The worst scenarios are those gals who had regret sex and then cry molest/rape

Guys are always at the losing end in SG context
Old 22-09-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
We can never understand women.

I also have some experience like yours. I called it emotional hostage. After the deed, she will talk about long term, more time, blah blah blah. I got to tackle her questions every time. More draining more than F session. I never force her to go bed. It's v mutual thing. Sometimes she even initiates without me doing anything

Now I got another one now, more stable and knows her place.

BBasically we need to understand that FWB are not long term. If they can last one year, it's already v good. So give yourself this one year benchmark. If they go beyond one year, it's a bonus to you
+1

I think the main difference here- Men can always differentiate sex and emotions. We can have sex purely for sexual release without any emotional entanglement. That's why the patron for commercial sex are predominantly males.

But for women, they will always link sex and emotions together. So even if start off as purely a FWB to satisfy each other's lust, somehow the gal will start to over-think and bring a lot of other aspects into the picture
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1