The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Haha predictions are 20% fundamentals, 80% luck... I just thought West Ham were good for a goal given their forwards and how I thought we would set up (.i.e. open to counters). Then I thought our own forwards would be good for two goals, perhaps a winner in the last 15-20 mins as their defence tires.

It could so easily have been Charlie correct, if not for DDG's heroics. And truthfully it might have been higher scoring if not for Fabianski's heroics at the other end too. Not to mention the clear penalties that were not awarded - one for West Ham and two for us.

Round two against the hammers early hours of Thurs... that won't be so easy to predict - no idea who will be rested... Possibly Fernandes and Ronaldo both on the bench. Sancho and Van De Beek to start? Maybe Cavani too if he is fit again, otherwise Martial may start. Rashford also seems to be back in training, maybe a cameo too? The only one reasonably confirmed to start will be Lingard...
Well said imom...sharing the same sentiment as you word for word..totally ...let's see how it goes tonight...like i said abv...if CR7 plays n OGS' 2 god-sons don't, then the chances of a win again tonight shd be good

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-09-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...let's see how it goes tonight...like i said abv...if CR7 plays n OGS' 2 god-sons don't, then the chances of a win again tonight shd be good
CR7 and Fernandes probably both on the bench. I suspect it will be changes across the board.

Henderson/Heaton
Dalot, Bailly, Lindelof, Shaw/Telles
Matic, Van De Beek
Sancho, Mata, Lingard
Martial

Hoping to see Elanga come on at some point.

West Ham might rest Rice and Soucek too, but Antonio will be back.

Man Utd 2 : 2 West Ham

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 22-09-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CR7 and Fernandes probably both on the bench. I suspect it will be changes across the board.

Henderson/Heaton
Matic, Van De Beek
Sancho, Mata, Lingard
Martial

Like that then it goes to penalties ???..or is there a return leg ???

Old 22-09-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Like that then it goes to penalties ???..or is there a return leg ???
Extra time, then penalties....

Of course, I'm hoping my prediction is wrong and we win in 90mins

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 22-09-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Extra time, then penalties....

Of course, I'm hoping my prediction is wrong and we win in 90mins
Oic...then they better win without a shadow of doubt....say 1-3 ??? ..they r never good at penalties like the last one they lost during last season Europa cup final against Villareal ...but if the knucklehead's 2 god sons Fred n Martial starts think no hope of a win liao

Last edited by Rickey; 22-09-2021 at 04:52 PM.
Old 22-09-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oic...then they better win without a shadow of doubt....say 1-3 ??? ..they r never good at penalties like the last one they lost during last season Europa cup final against Villareal ...but if the knucklehead's 2 god sons Fred n Martial starts think no hope of a win liao
Just heard that the knucklehead is going to send in a suicide squad of new mixed with some oldies including his 2 useless god sons to play against West Ham tonight in the Carabao Cup hoping to win it by luck

to him tis is a mickey mouse cup he can afford to lose where he can use it instead to experiment with his old, new n out-of-form players who haven got any or much game time yet so far...thinking that he will hv no problem winning the more impt ones like the Premier League Title, the European Cup or the FA Cup...little does he realise that such a strong team he put up against them last sunday with CR7 in it just abt managed to win n overcome them by just 1 goal

Last edited by Rickey; 23-09-2021 at 11:34 PM.
Old 23-09-2021, 05:22 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Just heard that the knucklehead is going to send in a suicide squad of new mixed with some oldies including his 2 useless god sons to play against West Ham tonight in the Carabao Cup hoping to win it...to him tis is a mickey mouse cup he can afford to lose where he can use it instead to experiment with his old, new n out-of-form players who haven got any or much game time yet so far...thinking that he will hv no problem winning the more impt ones like the Premier League Title, the European Cup or the FA Cup...little does he realise that such a strong team he put up against them last sunday with CR7 in it just abt managed to win n overcome them
That's 1 cup or silverware thrown away by the knucklehead.....lost 0-1 to the hammers .. Hammers were the better side again tonight despite not playing their danger man Antonio...if he been on the pitch it could hv easily be 0-4...this bunch of "new" boys were not too bad but lack the finishing touches to score 1 or 2 goals....their GK was good too saved 1 or 2 strikes from the red devils whereas on the other Henderson saved abt 2-3 possible goals ..

had CR7 played they shd hv at least scored a goal, not sure why the knucklehead didn't play him ...as they say he thinks this is a Mickey mouse cup they can do without ..sigh...think they will end up trophyless again tis year even with CR7 with this knucklehead in charge not knowing how to win matches n keep losing so many vital matches

Last edited by Rickey; 23-09-2021 at 12:32 PM.
Old 23-09-2021, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's 1 cup or silverware thrown away by the knucklehead.....lost 0-1 to the hammers ..they were the better side again tonight despite not playing their danger man Antonio...if he been on the pitch it could hv easily be 0-4...this bunch of "new" boys were not too bad but lack the finishing touches to score 1 or 2 goals....their GK was good too saved 1 or 2 strikes from the red devils whereas on the other Henderson saved abt 2-3 possible goals ..

had CR7 played they shd hv at least scored a goal, not sure why the knucklehead didn't play him ...as they say he thinks this is a Mickey mouse cup they can do without ..sigh...think they will end up trophyless again tis year even with CR7 with this knucklehead in charge not knowing how to win matches n keep losing so many vital matches
Pool & City had young guns that were fabulous and United had old canons that couldn't do shit and were impotent..... all because Infant Manager OGS is so fvcking clueless and as i have said before is operating way above his pay grade.

Hopefully Woodward will bring the Infant Mgr along with him when he leaves the club.....

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 23-09-2021, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

To prove that OGS is completely incompetent, United buys world class players like Sancho and Varane and they are now playing like amateurs in a school soccer field on weekends.

Infant Mgr simply DOES NOT have the aptitude and attitude to get the best out of our players and definitely zero ability to bring them to the next level..... if any, he demotivates and degrades them down several levels like what he has done to Donny Van De Beek, Daniels James and now Sancho.

Painful to watch world class players being transformed into no class no names.

If not for CR7 and his goals, we would be lost in mid table of EPL.

When will the bleeding stop ????

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 23-09-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

seems like OGS plan to focus fully on BPL and UCL and field the reserves in the minor cups. have to be cautiously optimistic because chelsea, city and pool are no pushovers, and UCL an even tougher task, i really hope man u win the league this season

that said, the squad players could have used this opportunity to push for a first team berth but did themselves no favours. OGS might need 2-3 more transfer windows to complete the clear out of players

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 23-09-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
To prove that OGS is completely incompetent, United buys world class players like Sancho and Varane and they are now playing like amateurs in a school soccer field on weekends.

Infant Mgr simply DOES NOT have the aptitude and attitude to get the best out of our players and definitely zero ability to bring them to the next level..... if any, he demotivates and degrades them down several levels like what he has done to Donny Van De Beek, Daniels James and now Sancho.

Fully agreed. OGS is too infant.

Buying expensive players need time to gel and blend. Each player brought in need time to play according to infancy OGS system

I am not sure OGS has the luxury of time.

No way he can coach CR7 and Paul Pogba.
Old 23-09-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:

Henderson/Heaton
Matic, Van De Beek
Sancho, Mata, Lingard
Martial

Wow imom !...yr info abv is almost spot on ! except that the result is wrong (it's 0-1) n Antonio didn't play ...how did u know ?

Old 23-09-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

Well said bro AC ...he needs to give way to Conte if Utd is going to win any trophies at all tis new season...always shooting himself in the foot by making wrong selection of players (always playing his 2 god sons) n wrong substitutions n also applying wrong tactics ... e.g. he shd hv substituted his god son Martial instead of Lingard who is a much better player than his god son

Old 23-09-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pool & City had young guns that were fabulous and United had old canons that couldn't do shit and were impotent..... all because Infant Manager OGS is so fvcking clueless and as i have said before is operating way above his pay grade.

Hopefully Woodward will bring the Infant Mgr along with him when he leaves the club.....
Bro AC...u r making the same mistake again ...he is operating way BELOW his pay grade NOT ABOVE ...haha

Old 23-09-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPogba View Post
Fully agreed. OGS is too infant.

Buying expensive players need time to gel and blend. Each player brought in need time to play according to infancy OGS system

I am not sure OGS has the luxury of time.

No way he can coach CR7 and Paul Pogba.
Welcome Pogba to yr team thread to join in our discussion ...disagree with you that new players who r of good quality need time to gel into the team..just look at yr colleague King Ronaldo n Cavani, they do not need such time.... straightaway they cum into the team they start scoring goals like nobody business....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1