The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-09-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
peekaboo!

Just came to this. Got anymore ?
Old 23-09-2021, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

I have a friend who is quite chio. We often gather at our respective places as our children are about the same age. Chio as she may be, she is one of the dumbest and blur sotong I've known. So much so that she is oblivious to her wardrobe. She has zg so many times that I think i know almost as much as her hubby the intimate places mole all at where liao. I have seen both her nips, her butt and her cb hair. The only thing i nv see before is her actual cb. Just last week when she come my house she zg again. This time she wearing dress, sit on floor then she lean forward. Her underwear in full glory.
Old 23-09-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When to my FWB rented house to pick her out in the morning. after i went in, straight away i go inside her room. After a while i wanted to pee. when i walk to the toilet, to my surprise, her house mate was fully naked brushing teeth. I suspect that her roomate did it on purpose as she know that i came and when we go out together she always compliment me alot.
I KNN trying to act gentleman and did not proceed to the toilet and told my FWB that i saw he full naked and should wait for her to finish then i go. After a while , i went out again , this time her room mate was still naked sitting on the floor cleaning her face at the mirror with door wide open.
What a beautiful sight but i cant do anything, not even to bang my FWB , as we need to rush to other place liao.
Old 23-09-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
krazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
peekaboo!

Looks intentionally
Old 23-09-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
When to my FWB rented house to pick her out in the morning. after i went in, straight away i go inside her room. After a while i wanted to pee. when i walk to the toilet, to my surprise, her house mate was fully naked brushing teeth. I suspect that her roomate did it on purpose as she know that i came and when we go out together she always compliment me alot.
I KNN trying to act gentleman and did not proceed to the toilet and told my FWB that i saw he full naked and should wait for her to finish then i go. After a while , i went out again , this time her room mate was still naked sitting on the floor cleaning her face at the mirror with door wide open.
What a beautiful sight but i cant do anything, not even to bang my FWB , as we need to rush to other place liao.
Your fwb testing u? 🤣
Old 23-09-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
LingHuChong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie22 View Post
I have a friend who is quite chio. We often gather at our respective places as our children are about the same age. Chio as she may be, she is one of the dumbest and blur sotong I've known. So much so that she is oblivious to her wardrobe. She has zg so many times that I think i know almost as much as her hubby the intimate places mole all at where liao. I have seen both her nips, her butt and her cb hair. The only thing i nv see before is her actual cb. Just last week when she come my house she zg again. This time she wearing dress, sit on floor then she lean forward. Her underwear in full glory.
Both your should go holidays or staycation together, maybe can see more
Old 23-09-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

My neighbour brought her friend to play with my pet. Skinny girl with nice B cups. Kneeled down and saw her pink bra in full glory underneath her pink top.

Too bad the friend has very black face and very unfriendly towards me. If not I might have tried to know her better. Unless she had a hunch I'm boning my neighbour.
Old 23-09-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have a friend who is quite chio.The only thing i nv see before is her actual cb. Just last week when she come my house she zg again. This time she wearing dress, sit on floor then she lean forward. Her underwear in full glory.
Quote:
When to my FWB rented house to pick her out in the morning.
Upz You Guys

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-09-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
My neighbour brought her friend to play with my pet. Skinny girl with nice B cups. Kneeled down and saw her pink bra in full glory underneath her pink top.

Too bad the friend has very black face and very unfriendly towards me. If not I might have tried to know her better. Unless she had a hunch I'm boning my neighbour.
knnn play with your pet still dare to show black face, you should find a chance to pcc into her pink bra and post your sexcapade in the perverted things thread
Old 23-09-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 3
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i do know of such folks who are just too absorb into what they are doing and be oblivious to their own dressing, lastime had 1 poly classmate always ZG in class be it downblouse in an ill-fitting bra or super short skirt exposing her butt cheeks and undies, the guys in the class has seen everything without being deliberate at all, but maybe here i'm more lucky managed to see her cameltoe as shes shaved down there.

Quote:
wah lau, all that temptation but cannot do anything, since shes your FWB roommate, why dont ask if can threesome? should be thrice the fun!

Last edited by thewatchfan; 23-09-2021 at 04:47 PM.
Old 23-09-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 18
xtrax is one of the Best!xtrax is one of the Best!xtrax is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
peekaboo!

Most ironic thing is she ZG right beside her bf.
Old 23-09-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
knnn play with your pet still dare to show black face, you should find a chance to pcc into her pink bra and post your sexcapade in the perverted things thread
Lol I wish I can slap her with my dick.

My neighbour says this friend quite uptight one, very princess mentality and claims still virgin at uni age. Saw her phone notification from few guys with good command of English. Likely is those who only date the elites like lawyers and doctors.
Old 23-09-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatchfan View Post
i do know of such folks who are just too absorb into what they are doing and be oblivious to their own dressing, lastime had 1 poly classmate always ZG in class be it downblouse in an ill-fitting bra or super short skirt exposing her butt cheeks and undies, the guys in the class has seen everything without being deliberate at all, but maybe here i'm more lucky managed to see her cameltoe as shes shaved down there.

wah lau, all that temptation but cannot do anything, since shes your FWB roommate, why dont ask if can threesome? should be thrice the fun!
Ill-fitting bras and loose tops are my best friends in school. Lol
Old 23-09-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
wow bro this is giving me a raging hard on!
glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Me too ...looks so yummy to suckle them ....congrats bro...u promoted already ...Thks to bro HS82 for the pics
welcum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Hot stuff! Maybe she could squeezed her arms a little bit more. Thanks.
haha any tighter maybe cannot see raisins liao, this is a good example of not tightening the bra straps and when its loose, will hang out for all to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
Just came to this. Got anymore ?
sorry no more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyhippo View Post
Looks intentionally
doubt so cause her bf next to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrax View Post
Most ironic thing is she ZG right beside her bf.
indeed so ironic, reminds me of the JAV movies where the husband or bf bring the actress to take erotic pics with a male AV actor and she gets turned on along the way, when the partner not around she ask the AV actor to bang her.
Old 23-09-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
saipot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Her roommate so daring. Maybe you should fuck your FWB in front of her next time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1