The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2013, 11:35 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fifteen

I went back to the sofa, my bed for the evening and got myself comfortable.

The release seemed to take all the tension off my body in some weird bizarre way.

The next time I woke with a jolt, I felt well rested and refreshed.

I could see the morning sun peeking through the windows.

1st Jan 2000

6.45am

I decided to quickly get up and do a little more exploring around the house before the girls are awake.

I went to the front porch and looked out.

The street looked pretty empty , my eyes went straight to the shoe cabinets.

It’s an exposed area, I knew there’s a risk but seeing Selene’s parents car blocking a good portion of the view from outside, I decided to take a risk.

Standing beside an antique looking bench, is a 3 door full height cabinet.
I did not want to risk opening the panels at eye levels so I only went to the lower panels since I’m blocked by the car.

I knew I hit jackpot the moment I opened it because the first thing I saw was Selene’s sports shoe.

There’s a basket of socks in various colours as well, probably belonging to the whole family.

There were a couple of sneakers, sandals and low heels which I’ve seen Selene wore before.

I did not know why but the cutest one I saw was that white pair of canvas school going shoes tucked right at the bottom.

She probably wore those with her blue pinafore.

It’s a shoe cabinet, so there’s bound to be some musky smell.

The smell of leather, the smell of well seasoned wood and I’m sure mixed within that melting pot of pungent scent, is the smell of Selene’s feet.

Till this day I could not figure out how my mind wraps around things.

I could not decide what I wanted to do so I left the porch.

I found the switch for the air conditioner and I turned them off for the ground floor. Opening all the sliding doors, I was hit with a refreshing breeze.

7.00am

The living room is in a mess with ribbons from party poppers strewn all over.
I could not believe I actually slept through that din.

I swept it with my feet, trying to consolidate the ribbons into a big pile when my eyes found something that made my heart skip a beat.

It was lying in plain sight yet I was too blind to see.

There were plates and bowls of leftover food and snacks from the night before and they looked erotically delicious to me that morning.

I sat down at the spot Selene took the last evening and the moment I touched the thin white stick holding the lollipop, I could literally feel the rush of blood to my growing penis.

It’s a lollipop in the shape of a foot. It came in a foil bag with those sparkling rocks which will tingle and jump on your tongue. I remember my sis asking why Selene barely touched the lolli.

Selene just gave a grin and went ahead to pour the sparkling candy bits into her mouth, giving the lolli a couple of patronizing suck.

I pulled the candy out of the foil bag and put it into my mouth.

I know what I’m tasting is just sugar, but I felt different.

That was the first time I tasted Selene’s saliva.

I sucked hard, my tongue tracing the profile of the foot shape candy, my mind thinking of the scenario albeit with Selene’s real foot.

Would she get tickled and laugh when I suck on her toes ?

Would she think I’m sick ?

I must have sucked too hard because barely a minute later, the foot candy dislodged from the candy stick.

I drank the left over drink from Selene’s cup.

I ate a half eaten piece of cake too that had tissue paper bits stuck too it.

7.15am

I’m done with breakfast.

I decided to risk another venture up to the 2nd floor but the moment my foot landed on the stairs, I heard the opening of a room door and I quickly doubled back down.

I did not want to be seen loitering around so I quickly got on my knees and pretended I was cleaning up the living area.

The footsteps got louder and when I reckoned they were only a few steps to the ground floor, I turned and laid my eyes on one of the most beautiful image I could hope to see.

Selene was smiling a tired smile and her eyes were barely opened. Her eyelids looked like they were trying hard to resist being lifted up.

Her left hand was holding on to her puffy fringe and she held her hair up, exposing her forehead.

I could almost see it in slow motion the approaching yawn that was coming.
Selene’s right hand went up to her mouth , covering her embarrassment.

Selene : Morning James…

She staggered a little almost like a dream like state towards me.
Passing by my body with barely inches to spare I could smell this unique fragrance.

I could not place a name to that smell so I termed it ‘Sleep smell ‘

Selene settled onto the sofa , leaning her head back looking at me.

It was then I realised my eyes had barely left her face.

Then when it finally dawned on me what she was wearing, I had to struggle to stifle an eruption in my pants.

It was a loose white T-shirt and white shorts.

It reminded me of commercials of sanitary pads.

The Tshirt was thin and if not for her white bra, I would have been able to see her breast.

Even then the thin material allowed me to see through to a certain extent the milky colour of her flesh below.

Selene saw me staring and took a quick look at her own dressing.

Selene : Tsk , Oei.

She threw a cushion at me but I ducked in time.

Selene : Don’t be rude ar, I tell your sister.

I just gave a sheepish smile and went back to clearing up the ribbons.

7.25am

After stoning for a bit on the sofa, Selene decided to help with the clearing up.

7.35am

My sister joined in the clean up.

We thanked Selene and left at 8.30am

3rd January 2000

Selene came to work with 2 hello kitty dolls.

They looked silly in the space suit but she said she managed to get them through a friend.

I continued with my trivial task of organizing documents, occasionally I would just stare at the sofa in the far end, thinking of what went on that day in this room.

How far did Zhi Jian manage to go ?

Did he managed to undress Selene ?

Did he get to smell her privates ?

Questions like these popped up several times a day.

13th January 2000

Thursday.

I literally took it as a sign that the country’s gone mad when grown men get into fights for Hello kitty dolls.

I remember pointing to Selene’s growing collection at the reception and said.

James : Doomed Selene, we’re doomed. People are fighting over them.

Selene : Hiak Hiak Hiak. Zhi Jian queued overnight for me to get all these

She carried one up with both hands, raising it high like a sacred totem.

14th January 2000

Friday.

This was one of the most memorable day ever.

Nothing special happened at work, it’s what happened after that made it interesting.

8pm

I was walking back to my place when I saw Zhi Jian and Kevin loitering at the ground floor near the letter box.

They did not see me and I decided to just loop to the back to avoid unnecessary conversation.

As I got closer, I saw Zhi Jian lit up a cigarette and Kevin was trying to fan away the smoke.

They retreated further into the letterbox area and that piqued my curiosity.

Looping round the back, I walked to the narrow back corridor of the letterbox exposed to the rubbish collection area.

Slowing my footsteps and keeping the noise level to a minimum, I paused momentarily near the spot where the smell of the cigarette is the strongest.

I kept still and just listened in.

Kevin : Don’t be crazy la, we’re just friends only.

Zhi Jian : Don’t talk cock la, share leh, I share with you.

Kevin : Really don’t have la. Just friends.

I saw a sudden big puff of smoke before Zhi Jian spoke.

Zhi Jian : Eh I tell you ar, Selene’s breast quite firm leh. Very full.

Kevin : Don’t talk cock la, you sure or not.

Zhi Jian went on to describe one particular date with Selene that gave me mixed emotions. I felt sandwiched between arousal and anger.

He described one date after the last A level paper where they went over to his place in the afternoon.

They were just hanging out , watching TV in the living room when he started stroking Selene’s arms.

His hands ventured down a little to the back of her school uniform, brushing against her bra strap.

Zhi Jian : She tried to stop me but I was faster.

He managed to undo the clasp on her bra and continued his stroking of her back. They kissed, something they must have done a long time ago and when their lips met, he grabbed her breast.

Zhi Jian : She resisted la, but after a while she gave up.

Kevin : Sure or not ? You don’t talk cock can.

Zhi Jian : I soom pa.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

He continued eagerly, telling Kevin that it was an amazing feeling as he tried to unbutton her school blouse. He managed 2 buttons, exposing her bra and her cleavage.

His voice lowered considerably after that and I could not make out what was being said.

Then the volume increased again when he said he tried to reach under her school skirt but she was quite reluctant.

But he managed to get her to touch and stroke his dick for him.

I tried to conjure up that image.

Selene in her JC school uniform, with 2 buttons undone stroking my erected dick.

What I wouldn’t do in order to achieve that.

Zhi jian went on to say he tried to take off her blouse but she refused to.
Zhi Jian : It’s very shoik man, you should try on Cheryl .

Kevin : Go and die la. What else, what else.

Zhi Jian : Nothing liao. Slowly la. Maybe next time get her to take off underwear or something. Haha

He ended the conversation saying that he manage to touch her privates just for a while and it felt amazing.

Zhi Jian : It’s soft and fleshy. It’s a bit wet also.

I could feel my anger rising together with my dick as I listened in to the conversation.

I was definitely aroused picturing Selene in such a state but I was angry that someone like Zhi Jian is doing that to her.

8.30pm

The guys came up and I found out from my sister that she was taking the night shift at her job and they were accompanying her to work.

At the same time they’ll be having ice cream together with Selene.

8.40pm

Kevin and my sister were in the kitchen talking to my parents and I’m alone in the living room with Zhi Jian.

I was still pretty mad and the last thing I expected was for Zhi Jian to initiate a conversation with me.

Zhi Jian : Eh James..

James : Yah ?

He took the seat beside me on the sofa and he briefly chatted about some stuff which did not make sense at all.

I could smell the stale cigarette smoke from his breath when he finally blurted out what he wanted.

Zhi Jian : James, I treat you like brother , that’s why I’m going to be straightforward on this.

I wanted to puke. The last thing I needed that day was for someone to pretend to be my brother.

Zhi Jian : I know you like Selene, even Selene could tell.

I did not reply and I was pretty sure my facial expression gave nothing away.

Zhi Jian : But she’ my gf, you don’t touch a brother’s girl right ?

I maintained my silence.

He paused and if he had difficulty forming the words in his mouth.

Zhi Jian : But I think ..

I did not wait for him to finish his sentence and I just blurted out the words already by the side of my mouth.

James : So what if I like her ? None of your business.

I regretted the moment I said those words.

Then again I was barely 17, what did I know about the politics involved between inter-human relationship.

Not another word was exchanged between us that day.

10.30pm

My sister called home and told me Selene wanted to talk to me.

James : Why ?

Cheryl : Don’t know.

After handing over the phone, I could hear Selene telling the others over the phone that she’ll be right back.

Selene : James ar James….

James : Yah ?

Selene : Can I meet you tomorrow morning? Say around 10 ?

James : Huh ? ehhh why ?

Selene : We need to talk.

I agreed and hung up.

I was left with no doubt that Zhi Jian must have made the first move, telling Selene to make things clear with my and not get my hopes up.

15th January 2000

Saturday

8am

My sister just got home from her night shift and reminded me that Selene’s coming over later.

10am

My parents were watching TV in the living room when Selene arrived. Selene greeted my parents and we went into the room.

My sister barely laid down on the bed as she was waiting for her hair to dry.

Upon closing the room door, Selene immediately put her hand across my shoulder, pulling me close and we sat down together on the bed.

Selene : James ar James… why like that ? haha

Just as I expected, Selene put things across to me nicely, saying that she loved me as a brother.

Selene : You’ll always be number one in my heart ok , can ? Happy ? smile ? don’t be sad ?

I managed a smile but the thought of giving up never crossed my mind.

My sister just shook her head.

Selene left at 11am

There are limits to my capabilites back in the year 2000.

I was restricted in terms of resources, ideas and definitely experience.

There was no way i could have gotten Selene.

Still deep down inside me, i believe something was meant to happen between both of us.

It's like there's something left hanging in mid air.

I took this picture of Selene on the 12th June 2013.

Barely few months ago.

Selene

Now that i've gotten the intro out of the way. i can finally start telling what i wanted to share.

I don't think it's interesting at all to talk about the day i finally have Selene all to myself.

I would prefer to tell the story of how i got a married 32 year old woman, whom i had a crush on since i was 15, to willingly get on her knees in front of me in her secondary school uniform.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice to recall and relate fond memories. Please continue

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 12-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
trade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this the uniform?

http://imageshack.us/a/img41/550/aekc.png
Old 12-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

u are t boss. u tell we listen only..
Old 12-12-2013, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
I would prefer to tell the story of how i got a married 32 year old woman, whom i had a crush on since i was 15, to willingly get on her knees in front of me in her secondary school uniform.
Kudos to the build-up!

Now you have all of us hooked
Old 12-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

like a boss.. please teach us how you get her to do this willingly after so many years.. i also got a target in mind if this works..
Old 12-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bird14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't see shit in that pic
Old 14-12-2013, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KallIan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS your story getting very exciting! Dont stop! Camping!
Old 15-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
emokidjon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

update bro!
Old 16-12-2013, 10:01 AM
Samster (A)

I joined Selene’s parents at their design firm on the 1st June 2010.

It was a Tuesday.

Having done my brief stint for a few months at their office after my ‘O’ levels, I learned enough about their work to actually sign up for a Design course at 1 of the polytechnics.

Selene did not do that well for her ‘A’ levels but with money, anything is possible.

She left Singapore to pursue a degree in architecture at Melbourne University.

We had minimum contact after she left, I only found out snippets of news regarding her from my sister who exchanges email occasionally with Selene.

Another source of information came from Selene’s parents themselves, throughout my 3 year diploma, I returned regularly during holidays to help out at her parents’ office, I even applied to have my industry attachment at their place.

I knew all the staff in the office well, we were like a small family.

And if I needed any help with my school work, I only need to ask.

Selene’s parents sometimes updated me about her, saying that she’s doing ok and hopefully she’ll be back in Singapore soon.

Even during my NS days, I would sometimes drop by the office over the weekends if Selene’s parents called me in.

Plotting drawings, mounting material boards, sorting out samples, even working as a delivery boy,you name it, I’ve done it.

Selene graduated in 2004 and sometimes I see her over the weekends.

She still treats me like a younger brother, just that she has difficulty putting her arms around my shoulders.

She looked more womanly, more matured in my eyes, but still very much the same girl I had a crush on.

Selene’s parents made no attempt to hide the fact that they’re grooming her to take over the business, and sometimes they told me to join them and help Selene out.

They treated me like family, which is also why they were very disappointed when I did not join their office when I left the army at the beginning of 2006.

It was hard turning Selene’s parents down, but I knew if I were to go to that sheltered environment, I would not learn.

I want to swim with the sharks.

We kept in regular contact and after 4 years , I decided it’s time to head back.

1st June 2010

Tuesday

11am

My first day stepping into the office after a 4 year break was both a surprise and a shock.

The office expanded, a good sign in light of the recovering economy.

There’s been some changes, a new layout, new furniture and above all, new staff.

Most of the old timers were gone, gone were the familiar wave of the hand and the warm smile, instead I just get curious looks and stares.

I can’t help but notice the amount of foreigners that were in the firm.
I went straight to Selene’s room and on the opened door, she waved me in with a smile.

James : Not bad, I can start work at 11 everyday ?

Selene : Up to you la. Haha

She’s still tidying up documents from her competition entry in the morning. Her entire team worked through the weekend for that deadline and if she wins it, it’s going to be the first job she brings in for the office.

We kept things official, she gave me a quick brief and introduced me to a few members of my team.

I was shown to my seat and Selene left.

I settled into an unflattering seat, smacked in the middle of the aisle, the only upside is I get a direct view of Selene’s room and if the door is open, I get to see her.

The diagonal angle gave me a good view of her crossed legs and I adjusted some file holders and trays to make sure I keep my motivational view unobstructed.

I took a moment to really look at Selene and I felt a sense of nostalgia, it’s not unlike travelling through time. She’s changed so much yet remained the same in so many ways.

She was well dressed that morning, and her jacket was hanging on a hook behind her chair. She already rolled up her long sleeve peach coloured blouse.
I saw her take a deep breath before exhaling slowing, staring at her screen, her face being lit up by the bright lcd light.

She sat back and crossed her legs, and I could feel the familiar stirring I felt so many years back.

Selene was not wearing her heels, I saw them being chucked unceremoniously in a corner when I entered the room earlier. Dangling on her right foot was the silver colour half of a flat. It balanced itself precariously on her big toe, or perhaps a couple of toes, I could not really make out the details from my seat.

I snapped myself out of the daze and got to work.

I felt excited and energized for some reason and I was eager to explore the new office which takes up twice it’s original footprint.

Sitting on my left was a british designer, Peter. On my right was this Thai girl called Cidney.

We were all in the same team and they took turns giving me some background on the mall we were working on.

Needless to say, I was paying more attention to Cidney.

Cidney looked really fair, I like thai girls who are fairer in terms of their skin colour. They seemed more ladylike compared to those with a darker tone.

She looked really young and shy too, very soft spoken and she I saw her stand up walking towards the printer, she was pretty petite too.

I would say she’s 1.55 max.

Even though she’s petite, her body is proportional and yes, she has great legs too.

Unlike the womanly curves of Selene, Cidney had that sweet innocent, nubile and tight body.

And the cherry on top of the cake was the short skirt she wore that seemed to flare up whenever she took a big stride.

I got a little rush of endorphins down my spine as I’m already picturing myself shitting at my work desk.

I forced myself to calm down and just focus on getting settled in.

12pm

I went to the new pantry which is now 3 times as large.

No longer is it tucked in a corner by the exit, it’s more of a lounge now with 2 tables, a decent built in cabinet with all the comforts of a professionally stocked pantry.

I was waiting for the machine to dispense my coffee when another girl approached.

I saw her holding her cup, standing behind me from the shiny reflection of the coffee machine and I turned around.

I extended my hand and I introduced myself.

James : Hi, I’m James, it’s my first day here.

The lady smiled and took my hand.

Sarah : Hi, we’ve met before, and it’s definitely not your first day here.

My eyes widened for a moment before I recognized the girl in front of me.

James : Oh my god, Sarah ?

She nodded her head and gave me a playful smack on my arm.

Sarah : Yah la, I not chio enough, that’s why you don’t remember me.

James : Don’t talk nonsense la.

I made way for Sarah’s coffee cup and we caught up a little since the last time we met was during my attachment back in 2002.

So many years just flew by and honest to god, I really could not recognize that nerdy flat chested girl I used to tease back then.

James : You looked so different, so Chiq and cool now, of course cannot recognize la.

Sarah : Don’t rubbish la, I know you always bio those chio bu only. Haha

She took her coffee and left after adding a sweet, “see you around”

I watched Sarah’s heels clicked it’s way down the uncarpeted floor of the pantry before going quiet once it hit the carpet area and I exhaled a deep breath.

Sarah’s hair was tied up high into a fashionable bun, and if let loose, I’m sure would fall graciously on her beautiful exposed shoulders.

She had on a sleeveless top and that was the first time I realised how beautiful shoulders could be.

It was not fleshy but I could see the firmness on her supple skin.

Her arms were toned, no flabby underarms for sure.

Her cropped pants and closed toed heels completed the look and i just got more and more excited about starting work.

12.15pm

I barely warmed the seat after my pantry break when Selene called me in.
As I approached the door, I saw this Indian man which I would guess to be in his fifties talking to Selene.

Selene made introductions and we shook hands.

James : Hi Abdul.

He just nodded his head and gave me the once over.

Abdul turned to Selene and asked what I was working on.

Selene : The mall in UAE.

He went on to say since I had experience doing local projects, he wants me to work on the boutique as well.

I hated his indian accent, it made “ want him to work on the boutique “ sounds like “ vvwan him tor verk on the bootic”

He did not sound local at all and I was a little taken aback at the kind of tone he was taking with Selene.

She’s the bosses’ daughter after all.
Old 16-12-2013, 10:03 AM
Samster (A)

Selene did not offer up an opinion and we left things as it is.

Abdul spent the next 30 minutes handing over stuff to me before disappearing into another room at the other end of the corridor.

I don’t like the way he talk to me.

I don’t like the way he bosses me around.

I don’t like his bloody accent.

12.50pm

I took a walk to the washroom and ventured further into Abdul territory.
It was then I realised that most of the immediate staff outside Abdul’s office were foreigners, in fact the only Singaporean I saw was the pantry auntie.

It was too early to draw any conclusion and I refused to let Abdul spoil my day.

1.05pm

I went for lunch with Cidney and Peter.

2.00pm

Work

6.30pm

Office ends at 6pm and as far as I could see, no one has left their seat.

6.45pm

I went to wash my cup at the pantry and was happy to end my day seeing all the 3 ladies that made my first day at work worth it.

Cidney just finished washing her cup and as she reached up to place her it on the drying rack, her skirt rose that tiny inch, exposing more of her thighs.

I could not see anything but it was good enough for day 1.

Sarah came in shortly after Cidney left and our eyes met again.

Sarah : Don’t you need to work James ? Why are you always at the pantry ?

I answered with a smile and she returned mine before turning away to her cup.

Sarah’s heels was high, and she had to bend a little over the sink to rinse her cup.

A lady with heels bent over the sink on my first day at work, I felt so loved.

Then to top it all up, Selene dragged herself into the pantry, settling down onto the seat with a stack of papers.

Crossing her legs she asked how’s my day without even looking up.

Selene : How’s your day ?

James : Still adjusting to the environment.

I saw more colleagues come into the pantry and soon there were clusters of people chatting all over.

The 2 old timers, Tan and Sue came in too and we chatted, they pointed to where their seats were and I did not comment on the fact that both of them were sitting inside what was the old storeroom.

There was a relaxed atmosphere and I could see everyone was just chilling a little after a hard day’s work.

Barely 5 mins later, Abdul entered.

I could sense a sudden drop in conversation and volume.

Several people left the pantry as Abdul walked in as if he’s the boss.

He began asking questions, following up work status with those unfortunate enough to be caught .

The vibe I got was weird and I left the pantry too.

7pm

I was packing up and I decided to ask Peter about Abdul.

Peter : Abdul ? He’s a bloody old swine, just ignore him.

I laughed and I saw Sarah entered Abdul’s office.

7.15pm

I came out of the bathroom just in time to bump into Sarah heading in for the ladies.

Her eyes were red and it was obvious that she cried.

Our eyes met and she looked away immediately, heading straight for the door.

I felt something jolt inside me and it put me on the edge.

I decided to wait for Sarah at my seat.

7.30pm

Sarah came out of the bathroom and I saw her head for her desk. She was packing up her stuff and I got ready to leave too.

The moment she started walking towards the door, I got up and I made sure I caught up to her in time.

I opened the glass door and held it opened for Sarah, she exited without thanking me.

After we descended the staircase, I happened to see Cidney waiting for a cab, I smiled at her and when I turned right , I saw Selene with a bag of food in her hands heading towards the office .

She gave me a wave and I waved back.

Sarah happened to turn and saw me greeting the other 2 girls, and she just walked on ahead towards the train station.

It felt like crossroads again but I knew I had to talk to Sarah.

I caught up to her and fell in step.

James : Hey.. you ok ?

Sarah : Go away…

James : Come on, I buy you dinner.

Sarah did not reply but instead continued her walk towards the train station so I just kept in step.

Right when we were at the entrance of the train station, Sarah finally replied.

Sarah : How bout you buy me a drink ?

I smiled and replied immediately.

James : Of course. Dinner and drinks.

8.15pm

We got to Purvis street and after a quick meal, we settled into a quiet pub.
We chatted, about work, about trivial things, about holidays.

At the end of the 2nd beer, Sarah finally asked the question.

Sarah : So, why don’t you ask what you really wanted to know James .

James : Well I want to know if you are attached..

I gave a gleeful smile and I felt a kick from Sarah’s heels.

Sarah : Yes I am.

We happen to take a sip from our beer right then and our eyes met in that dim pub.

I wiped my mouth and tried to form the sentence when Sarah started first.

Sarah : You want to know about Abdul.

James : Come on, I want to know about you la.

She folded her arms in a fashionably cute way and turned away from me.
James : Ok,ok, I want to know why he made you cry.

That seemed to stir up some emotions from Sarah and I could see her posture changing.

She wrapped both hands around her beer mug and asked.

Sarah : Why do you want to know ?

I paused and thought of my reply.

James : So I know how to make you laugh.

That coaxed a smile out of Sarah and 30 seconds later, she started filling me in about Abdul.

After 4 beer each, I could see Sarah is getting a little tipsy. We both made several toilet runs but the Abdul conversation is not over yet.

Sarah was giggling a lot more frequently and perhaps it was just my dick thinking, she seemed to be getting a little touchy as well.

We exchanged numbers, added each other on facebook and took a couple of photos as well.

10.30pm

I’ve formed a pretty good image and background of Abdul by then according to the information given by Sarah.

Sarah kept referring to him as the ‘ Fucking scholar ‘ because he like to remind the office he was one.

When Sarah tried to order another beer at 10.45pm, I had to stop her and get the bill.

11pm

We left the pub in search of a cab.

James : Are you ok ? Do you want me to send you back.

Sarah’s eyes were a littler watery and they sparkled under the evening lights.
Sarah : I’m fine I’m fine…. Don’t worry.

She was not drunk, perhaps just high and tipsy.

I decided to test the depth of the water and I asked if I could send her back.

James : Would your boyfriend mind ?

Sarah : Haha, of course he would.

There was a moment of silence before Sarah asked when I’m staying at.

James : Bedok.

Sarah : Oh I’m living in Simei.

James : Great, let’s share a cab.

We managed to get one at 11.30pm

We kept our distance on the cab, chatting occasionally and Sarah dozed off shortly after we got on the expressway.

When we pulled up to the block of flat opposite Changi Hospital, Sarah woke up but was in a daze.

I paid the fare and I helped her out.
Old 16-12-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster (A)

She could walk on her own but I still held on to her forearm.

We got to her floor and I stopped at the lift lobby and passed her bag to her.

Sarah hesitated for a while before apologizing for the trouble.

Sarah : Thanks for the evening James, and for sending me back.
I smiled and asked.

James : So , erm, you really have bf ar ? So I no chance already?
Sarah laughed and just walked away.

I gave a final wave as I watch her take off her heels before entering her house.

2nd June

Wednesday

8.30am

Although I have a pretty good image of Abdul, I needed more information. Some of these could only come from Selene.

I knew I had to find a chance to talk to her.

I hardly spoke to Sarah that morning as she looked pretty busy.

I meant she looked pretty, and she also looked busy.

She wore a dress that day and her legs seemed different from the ones I remembered 8 years ago.

They were tan and shapely, and they looked good.

She just smiled when we passed each other by the pantry and it did not look like she was in the mood to talk which was why I was a little surprise when we offered to buy me lunch.

Sarah : You paid for the dinner, drinks and the cab fare last light. I’ll buy you lunch.

James : Ermm. Shouldn’t you at least buy me the same thing instead of just lunch ?

She smiled and said if I don’t have plans for the evening, she’s fine.

I lowered my volume considerably and asked ,

James : What about your bf ? Don’t need to meet him ?

Sarah returned my question with a whisper.

Sarah : What he doesn’t know, can’t hurt him. haha. kidding la.

With a flirtatious look, Sarah turned away.

I could tell she’s fishing but she must know that there’s no way I’m the prey.

12.30pm

I bump into Abdul in the pantry and he was already asking me about my work.

I told him I needed some time to digest the information.

He did not acknowledge my reply and he just walked away.

As if that was not enough, he turned when he was a few steps away and pointed a finger at me.

Abdul : I want something by end of this week.

I was a little angry, but I forced myself to calm down. I don’t want this to spoil my date with Sarah.

7.30pm

When Sarah heard about what Abdul said to me in the afternoon, she just nodded.

James : Fucking scholar… did you come up with that ?

Sarah : Haha, I don’t know. It sounds pretty good for him.

When dessert was served at 9pm, Sarah asked,

Sarah : So, you think you can stand working for Abdul ?

James : Of course.

After Sarah drained her glass of wine, she asked again.

Sarah : What makes you so sure ?

I topped up her glass and raised my glass to hers.

James : Because I’m a fucking monster.
Old 16-12-2013, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
emokidjon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

power.. cant wait to see how it turn out.

Sry bro i no power to up u..
Old 16-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 20
Fowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond repute

great update. keep it going bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1