The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Just remember hor, Sinkie Penal Code provides for fine and jail term if you knowingly makes a false police report if you are required to do so by the card issuer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Good idea! Will that work though? Say lost card and never spend this amount.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 20-09-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Last time find independent FL end up is my cousin.
Old 20-09-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Last time find independent FL end up is my cousin.
This is the best! Both side secret kena exposed 🤣🤣
Old 20-09-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

about 6 or 7 years ago, i was into local FLs and at that time the local FL scene was quite thriving, so anyway i booked this girl from one of the stables and when i went up to the room, and knocked, i can hear the girl behind the door and sliding open the peephole to check.... and then..... nothing lol...... like she didn't open the door and so i knock harder and started pressing doorbell and she still don't want to open door and then suddenly i receive whatsapp from the stable manager told me the girl decided not to serve me, so sorry will arrange another girl on the spot and give small discount (really small lor, knn discount me 20 dollars only)...... so i started thinking... kanz must be this girl knows me! and now i was super duper curious, i messaged back nvm keep the discount and go another day. i proceeded to take the lift down and just sat at the lobby for 2 hours hoping to see who comes out of the lifts, but alas, never see anyone i knew and after that i got bored and left. so till today, i dunno which of my friends was doing FL at that time!
Old 21-09-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
This is the best! Both side secret kena exposed 🤣🤣
But we got very close after that. Can share our secrets with each other.
Old 21-09-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
woodteeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
about 6 or 7 years ago, i was into local FLs and at that time the local FL scene was quite thriving, so anyway i booked this girl from one of the stables and when i went up to the room, and knocked, i can hear the girl behind the door and sliding open the peephole to check.... and then..... nothing lol...... like she didn't open the door and so i knock harder and started pressing doorbell and she still don't want to open door and then suddenly i receive whatsapp from the stable manager told me the girl decided not to serve me, so sorry will arrange another girl on the spot and give small discount (really small lor, knn discount me 20 dollars only)...... so i started thinking... kanz must be this girl knows me! and now i was super duper curious, i messaged back nvm keep the discount and go another day. i proceeded to take the lift down and just sat at the lobby for 2 hours hoping to see who comes out of the lifts, but alas, never see anyone i knew and after that i got bored and left. so till today, i dunno which of my friends was doing FL at that time!
Probably she agar agar knew you would be waiting at the lobby, dare not come down
Old 21-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Sometimes its fate laaaa....The more you want a baby, the harder it gets. The more you wanna avoid getting pregnant, a little bit of pre-cum already did the trick...

And some gals really have the "blessings" of getting pregnant easily...

Had an affair with an intern.
I am very careful either will CIP after menses or shoot outside on her but unlucky this time.
She got pregnant so has to do the abortion at a clinic.
I was with her throughout to give support otherwise can turned into depression for any girls if they have to go through these alone.
Old 21-09-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
But we got very close after that. Can share our secrets with each other.
Bro did anything happen between the both of you?

Or just found out and became closer as a result?
Old 22-09-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Bro did anything happen between the both of you?

Or just found out and became closer as a result?
We did introduce each other our friends. Some for business, FL at special rates or FB.

I do get to cum on her bras unlimited shots though.

Sometimes I follow her to her mum's kampung in Malaysia. Her distant relatives in Malaysia are pretty and rather good fucks.
Old 31-10-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for sharing si buey jialat stories. Hope more can share their jialat stories here.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 31-10-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
Veranto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all who posted and shared their jialat stories.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Damn jialat!

So long no travel no pussy! Life is really screwed up. Really burnt-out and fatigue.

Not sure about you but find that tis covid-19 is really like a scam.

Yearly we have 400 deaths due to pneumonia without covid-19. Now reached 400 deaths in 19 months.

Really lppl jialat.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 01-11-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Sibie jiatlat le…this thread 6 years Liao still can cum bk to life.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 02-11-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

This period got 1 fella up my points. Stated no need to up him back. So I nvr up him back. Then the following day curse n swear calling me looser irl. I was like wtf? U r the looser here. Every few hours send me pm to scold n swear. Up him back n finally stop.
Old 02-11-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Lidat also can
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1