The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 21-05-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Liverpool vs Crystal Palace

CORRECT SCORE PREDICTION: 3-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...verpool-to-win

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 21-05-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I hope you are right about the away jersey. It looks nice. You have amazing lobang. Liverpool launched the home jersey today and will only be taking online orders in early June. Yet you have ordered the jerseys. Not doubting you but you have amazing contacts.

Have you all seen the new goalkeeper jersey? Fat guys wear already may end up looking like a Bah Zhang (dumpling). It has the folded pandan leaves feel.
lobang in China is very effective. always get info about new jerseys release.

i tend to prefer polo shirts as this can be worn daily.

Last edited by francined69; 21-05-2021 at 11:26 AM.
Old 22-05-2021, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
lobang in China is very effective. always get info about new jerseys release.

i tend to prefer polo shirts as this can be worn daily.

Very nice... I like both colours!
Old 22-05-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool v Crystal Palace x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57186372
Old 22-05-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Liverpool v Crystal Palace x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57186372
Charlie prediction: 1-0
Old 23-05-2021, 06:06 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Was informed that the white polo shirt is fan edition, the one below you see is player’s edition. Material seems to be different.

Old 23-05-2021, 06:07 AM
Samster

My prediction for tonight’s game Liverpool 4 - CP 0

Salah to score 2 goals and bag the golden boot award.

Last edited by francined69; 23-05-2021 at 11:40 AM.
Old 23-05-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

European continental footie last night was quite exciting, especially the battle for La Liga.

So happy for Suarez - £4.4m signing from Barcelona to A Madrid ; 21 goals in 32 games; this guy still has it going

Also Kieran Trippier showing Harry Kane what happens when you leave Spurs

Congrats too for Lewandowski. Beating the great Gerd Mueller's 40 goal record with 41 Bundesliga goals in one season. Truly amazing, this guy is a legend and groomed by klopp no less

A lot of things still to be played out tonight.

Hoping Lille can do it in the Ligue 1 just like A. Madrid did last night.

Also hoping Juve don't get a CL spot in the Serie A; I am cheering for Atalanta, Milan and Napoli to get the remaining 3 spots.

And as for the gripping finale to the battle for the 3rd and 4th CL spots in the EPL, would be lying if I did not admit that I am nervous. Quite a few permutations here, crazy stuff, just like our season.

That said, all I want to see from our lads is to be brave, show courage, press and fight to the very last minute of this match, give it their all and hold their heads up high whatever the outcome.

Come on you Reds!
Old 23-05-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Also hoping Juve don't get a CL spot in the Serie A; I am cheering for Atalanta, Milan and Napoli to get the remaining 3 spots.

And as for the gripping finale to the battle for the 3rd and 4th CL spots in the EPL, would be lying if I did not admit that I am nervous. Quite a few permutations here, crazy stuff, just like our season.

That said, all I want to see from our lads is to be brave, show courage, press and fight to the very last minute of this match, give it their all and hold their heads up high whatever the outcome.

Come on you Reds!
CL without the usual big powerhouse teams just dun make sense.

Somehow the matches will be fixed to allow them in.

Sorry to Brandon Rodgers because Leicester will not get into CL unless Leicester in and Chelsea wins CL which maybe possible.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 23-05-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

It's almost like a CL final tonight for Pool! What Pool needs to do is score early n also not to concede, hopefully the 1st 15mins to get couple of goals to calm the nerves..
So hopefully Pool will not struggle to score in the last match of the season!
Old 23-05-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

We fought really hard to be within CL contention. After the late draws against Newcastle and Leeds, I thought it will be really hard to qualify. Please don't forget we are playing at home and there will be 10,000 fans in attendance. 10,000 cheering fans helping us to qualify for the CL. Big lift. Crystal Palace is sort of in a holiday mood now. Out of relegation, the manager is leaving. Many of their players will be out of contract... which means they do not want to be injured. 17 players will be out of contract. Crazy situation. Check out this link. https://www.transfermarkt.com/crysta...nde/verein/873

Sorry to repeat this again. When I saw Leicester's last 3 opponents, I knew we are in for a chance if we can keep within striking distance. Having a 4 goal difference is definitely a huge advantage. Leicester's match is though as Harry Kane is fighting for the top scorer award (probably his last match for Spurs too) and Spurs is in contention for the new competition that is the 3rd tier Europa Conference League. It is a different tournament from the Europa League. I don't see Leicester catching up on the goal difference. They may not even win.

Let's enjoy tonight's match. I will be watching. Whoever is watching can just type your comments here and let's chit chat during the match.
Old 23-05-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Probably every Pool fan will be tuning in for this match!
Old 23-05-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Gini starts but he will be substituted to a standing ovation. If all goes well, he will be substituted in the 88th to 90th minute with a big Jurgen Klopp hug waiting for him.
Old 23-05-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

kickoff at Anfield wearing the new 21/22 season jersey.
Old 23-05-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
kickoff at Anfield wearing the new 21/22 season jersey.
Any thoughts on the new jersey? There is a blue and white strip at the back of the neck area.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1