The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 19
blondes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
GL lor 10 . PRC looks abt like Mixed Blood

She was standing along Lor 8/10.. the HOTEL there.... i called her today, she was wearing a black dress. looked abit like mixed blood... She was totally fuck up... attuide sucks..
i pay her first then she shows attuide...

Starting, i went to shower by myself, which was fine with me, she didnt bother to take shower,,, then... go to bed,, she apply KY straight, then to put CD for me then fuck liao.. Without BJ ? nevermind... while Fucking halfway, she kept on rushing me.. then i asked her if she was uncomtable ? she Yell at me, asked me "faster la" talk so much for WHAT !

I wan so pissed off, remove my CD. then asked her to FUCK OFF !!!!

She went to bathroom for a min then dress up & go liao..

totally suckssss.... Damn "sia LAN" What a bitch... Cheapo Bitch !

All bros pls beware of this bitch..
Old 23-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 22
Shakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL lor 10 . PRC looks abt like Mixed Blood

So your $100 fly fly down the drain. Yes, that mixed blood gal is a total BLACKSHEEP, something like daylight robbery. Their attitude SUCKS bigtime! Still dun understand why so many fools still got swindled by them and that's why they can still afford to carry on to give every guy, hit & run.

Anyway, it goes for a number of the gals there too. Only a minority few are better off.
Old 23-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

one way to tackle it is to never pay them first, and always pay last.

Now if the FL insists to pay first, will tell them to fuck off. Think in this way can get at least some minimum services.
Old 23-10-2006, 10:52 PM
funpeace

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

name? so that we can avoid her
Old 23-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondes
She was standing along Lor 8/10.. the HOTEL there.... i called her today, she was wearing a black dress. looked abit like mixed blood... She was totally fuck up... attuide sucks..
i pay her first then she shows attuide...
while Fucking halfway, she kept on rushing me.. then i asked her if she was uncomtable ? she Yell at me, asked me "faster la" talk so much for WHAT !

I wan so pissed off, remove my CD. then asked her to FUCK OFF !!!!

She went to bathroom for a min then dress up & go liao..

totally suckssss.... Damn "sia LAN" What a bitch... Cheapo Bitch !

All bros pls beware of this bitch..
================================================== =======
Bro, is this bitch standing o/s L8 H81? somtimes she stand further down the road leading to L10 & directly opp the geylang football field?
if so pls confirm so that bros can watch out for this bitch.
just avoid her but dun make trouble as she belong to the mafu.

as i keep posting in this thread - AVOID L6 AND 8 chicks!
Old 23-10-2006, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 18
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry to hear that bro. Did encounter something like this b4.
understand how ya feel great that u did share ya experience and warn others
Old 24-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 19
blondes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=pakpak2001Bro, is this bitch standing o/s L8 H81? somtimes she stand further down the road leading to L10 & directly opp the geylang football field?
if so pls confirm so that bros can watch out for this bitch.
just avoid her but dun make trouble as she belong to the mafu.
[/QUOTE]

YES YES YES !!!!

DAMN.. i NEVER Counter this kind of thing... i every time always pay first...

NOW.. i WILL not pay first liao !!!! i will show them the $$$ then keep in my pocket first...

Just now i wan to give that bitch 1 Tight SLAP !!!! CB... !!! STILL VERY HOT NOW..

MAFU ? SO what ? i dont give a damn... their gals was a fuck up. i give the gals business & receive fuck service, i was helping them to train their GALS...

Just now i drank a little, able to smell... so i dont create problem... Orelse wait kanna with those mafu, maybe they beaten me up claimed i was drunk & create trouble. then i really cha 6 liao.... so i think properly & just LL stay in the room to rest.. Not to waste my $20 for that ROOM ( which i already paid)

All bro.. REMEMBER.. she looks abit Mixed Blood... Her Voice.. wah lau.. damn rough... Long Hair. with abit Blonde(tinted) on the tip of her Hair...
Her Breast Abt C Cup (quite Big) got like water , real but (dropping type) Still Got scars. on her Breast , And near stomach there... not deep but . pissed me off when i saw it..

Quite Fair...

Looks : 7/10 (bit mixed blood, i like)
Figure : 32C / 25 / 33
Quite Fair....
BJ : NO NO NO .. START WITH NO BJ !!!
FJ : LIKE SHIT !!! MORE LIKE I RAPE HER. Staring is i work LIAO...
SERVICE : Shower on my own... NO BJ... JUST PUT KY THEN START LIAO>> WHAT THE FUCK ?????

While fucking her.. like she was very very unwillinly !!!!!!!! like being raped... simply close her eyes & like very uncomfortable !!!

i see her so uneasy, trying to be kind to her.. she open her fuck eyes, & show me her fucking Rude face & say.. faster do la. talk so much !!!

I asked her to fuck off. she really go off without thinking. get out of the room in less than 2 mins.

ALL BROS... PLS dont waste yr $$$ on this gal... let her stand.

I SIMPLY FEEL LIKE TAKING A BAG TO PUT OVER HER HEAD & BEAT HER UP.. DAMN TU - LAN............................................... ..............

I Never came across this kind of CHICK before... damn it.
Old 24-10-2006, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cnnzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Golden Rule is NEVER pay them First, if they insist, tell them to f*@# off rite away and say you can find another one on the street...... my bad experience was a PRC, looks like Japanese,....MILF......
Xin Lin
Yang Yang
Moon
Ashley
Ping Ping-JT
Ewa-Thaiboy
Xiao Yan(witan788)
Bell-HugoMan
Xiao Li(RTF once)
Old 24-10-2006, 01:34 AM
Sinfulboy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

[QUOTE=blondes]While fucking her.. like she was very very unwillinly !!!!!!!! like being raped... simply close her eyes & like very uncomfortable !!!
QUOTE]

If i were you, i will defintely make the fuck a hell experience for her, release your evil Dude, be a beast to this type of slutty bitch.
Old 24-10-2006, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hendri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just avoid them. do not make any trouble. not worth being hurt by the mafu & their gangs. Never book PRC bitches controlled by mafu.
there is plenty of PRC bitches under $60 one hour to choose.
this is my 2 cents. take care & fuck well...
Old 24-10-2006, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 21
ahming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Avoid those in Lor 8 and 10 loh.. spoke to one of the mafu in lor 8..he say the girls there all $80 to 120..rule is maximum 30 minutes!!

Saw a girl like yr discription...with partly dye hair rite?

The advice from the mafu is..if you like to call a girl observe how long she go up with the customer...if less than 10 min to 15 mins and come down alone..you shld know how her service is.

Most girl there famous for bad service...try lor14 instead..some good gems!!

Just mi 2 cents advice!!
Old 24-10-2006, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Never pay first.. unless u really noe her and tried her before.
Old 24-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Haizz... why those pretty babes @ Lor 8/10 never change the attitude arh since 2002? Being brainwashed or something?

Went 6c6c last evening... got a shock when saw 3-4 plump MILFs standing around L8. Really an eye-opener.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 24-10-2006, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahming
Avoid those in Lor 8 and 10 loh.. spoke to one of the mafu in lor 8..he say the girls there all $80 to 120..rule is maximum 30 minutes!!

Saw a girl like yr discription...with partly dye hair rite?

The advice from the mafu is..if you like to call a girl observe how long she go up with the customer...if less than 10 min to 15 mins and come down alone..you shld know how her service is.

Most girl there famous for bad service...try lor14 instead..some good gems!!

Just mi 2 cents advice!!
bad experience our samster here have. thanks for the words. I will definately stay away from lor 8 and 10 thought i didnt have any bad experience before but who knows in future !
Old 24-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=curiosityz]bad experience our samster here have. thanks for the words. I will definately stay away from lor 8 and 10
================================================== =======
Bros, i repeat for the sake of your hard-earned money =
AVOID THOSE BITCHES AT LOR 6 HOTEL; DARLENT HOTEL & H81 ORCHID
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1