The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

I don't know whether u r damm suay or not. Maybe u wash yourself with flower water.

For my experience, all my FWB (total of 8 so far) are local blue Singaporeans and I never have such problems as yours.

First, I don't meet ppl online. Online is dangerous. Lots of psycho ppl out there. U r lucky that the gal didn't have some gang of guys following you all ard and demand $$$ from you when she threatened cry rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Experience #1 - SG Girl who likes my friend
Came to like this girl about 20 years ago when I was still a young lad. Went out with the girl but we maintained respectful distance. Didn't do anything at all but realized she was interested in my friend. Weeks later, my friend called me and wanted to meet me. He wanted to hit me and threatened to call the police for molesting the his gf. apparently he and that girl became an item and she lied to him that I molested her. Several years later, I bumped into that now unfriend and he called out to me at the car park trying to initiate conversation. During the conversation, he apologized to me and he said that girl dumped him for another guy. She also accused him of molest to her new bf. I didn't bother exchanging numbers with him to stay in contact. If a friend who can treat you that way is not a friend you can trust. Dumb white knight.

Experience #2 - SG ex wife
Caught my singaporean ex wife having an affair when I saw a grainy picture of her blowing a someone's cock in her phone and she told me that she was raped by that man in orer to push responsibility. I insisted to report to the police but at the police station, the IO told me that my ex wife told him it was not rape. It was consented sex.

Experience #3 - SG online woman
After divorce I Went out with a singaporean woman whom I got to know online. Respectful outing, did nothing more than clean conversation. Sent her home like a gentleman and while at her door step with her door half opened, she suddenly shouted at me that she never expected that I was such a pervert. Took me by shock because I was sure I did not do anything like that and she has a husband??. Her husband rushed over and pulled her back and came forward and threatened to call the police. But that woman was smart enough not to escalate so she sheepishly told him "No lah no lah dear he didn't molest me". She kept pulling him back and told him that she will explain to him later. I wanted to defend myself from this undignified false accusation but she quickly closed the door.

Didn't take too long to learn from my mistakes.

Experience #4 - Friend's misfortune
Drove over to a police station to fetch my friend with his pregnant wife. He was accused of molest by a girl whom he insisted he didn't molest. His case took more than a year before the IO told him it was closed due to insufficient evidence with the parting words "be careful who you mix with".

Experience #5 - A misfortune rectified by money
Heard from a friend who slept with a girl he knew online but she turned around crying rape. My friend paid the girl 5K to close the case which she accepted. I asked if the girl was Singaporean and his reply was "How did you know?!"

Experience #6 - The SG ex gf
An ex gf (a Singaporean woman) whom I have not met for many years messaged me suddenly asking to meet up. I refused (I was married that time, a goody two shoes). So she threatened me that she will call the police that I raped her. I was like WTF? The irony was that we broke up because we didn't had sex.

I am very certain the case involving that doctor, the zouk case were all singaporean women.
There is a cultural taboo of bringing up sexual encounters to legal level with PRCs, Vietnamese, Indonesians, Thais. What's more most of these people are here on work passes or at most new citizens. I have been having a lot of ONS, FWB, plain fuck around etc. There are reasons why I have been able to stay away from legal troubles for so long. And one of them is that I avoid Singaporean women.
Old 22-09-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Guess I am quite lucky that I have not encountered this before, given the bulk of the woman I bedded are Singaporeans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
I don't know whether u r damm suay or not. Maybe u wash yourself with flower water.

For my experience, all my FWB (total of 8 so far) are local blue Singaporeans and I never have such problems as yours.

First, I don't meet ppl online. Online is dangerous. Lots of psycho ppl out there. U r lucky that the gal didn't have some gang of guys following you all ard and demand $$$ from you when she threatened cry rape
Let's hope that luck never runs out.
Old 22-09-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guess I am quite lucky that I have not encountered this before, given the bulk of the woman I bedded are Singaporeans.
Many a times, how the ladies behave is bilateral, if we show enough care, respect and love, unless they are mentally sick, they will respond alike. Other nationalities, may be more gfe, may also expect more material gifts or cash. Most Singapore ladies I met, either go Dutch or treat each other periodically.
Old 22-09-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

I have had just one encounter with local MILF, married with kids, around 40.
It was post circuit breaker and i connected on one of the apps. very clearly mentioned she was married but looking. we clicked and then I picked her up one day and we met for lunch . very fair skin and while our lunch was all about usual talking. Then we sat in the car park for a while post lunch and i made my move as the mood was inviting. it worked.
so much so that she was willing to let go of her dress so i could suck her nipples on the first date.
it continued for a while and she was very clear to have FB relationship with one guy at a time. so we had our regular romps in car with some lunch and dinner. she was extremely horny and we had a lot of fun while it lasted. Then i withdrew because it was taking a toll on my personal commitments and work and had to put a stop though she kept chasing and then finally gave up and went out hunting for more guys i guess. she was upset ofcourse for putting a stop though she never came out too strong with me on that
her motto was, if can have fun, why not !
then i realized my ID has been blocked from the app on which we first met. revenge.
Old 22-09-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Many a times, how the ladies behave is bilateral, if we show enough care, respect and love, unless they are mentally sick, they will respond alike. Other nationalities, may be more gfe, may also expect more material gifts or cash. Most Singapore ladies I met, either go Dutch or treat each other periodically.
That is not the problem. The problem is on the sense of impunity. With nothing to fear, crying rape or falsely accusing anyone of molest without repurcussion is always a grand way to get back at someone. Sometimes it doesn't even have to be getting back at someone. Making a killing by threatening to cry rape, gaining attention from another man are all good reasons to cry rape. While the same law applies for foreign women, most of them are on work passes. They might lose employment, get into unnecessary legal implications. So either they make it clear they aren't interested in it or they well go for it. On top of that the cultural taboo of being caught with an exposed sexual relationship bites into their sense of shame more. More binary than a local woman.

But of course wisdom is best molded by experience. Let's hope those who seek to take bigger risks with local women will never have to pay for it one day.
Old 22-09-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
I have had just one encounter with local MILF, married with kids, around 40.
It was post circuit breaker and i connected on one of the apps. very clearly mentioned she was married but looking. we clicked and then I picked her up one day and we met for lunch . very fair skin and while our lunch was all about usual talking. Then we sat in the car park for a while post lunch and i made my move as the mood was inviting. it worked.
so much so that she was willing to let go of her dress so i could suck her nipples on the first date.
it continued for a while and she was very clear to have FB relationship with one guy at a time. so we had our regular romps in car with some lunch and dinner. she was extremely horny and we had a lot of fun while it lasted. Then i withdrew because it was taking a toll on my personal commitments and work and had to put a stop though she kept chasing and then finally gave up and went out hunting for more guys i guess. she was upset ofcourse for putting a stop though she never came out too strong with me on that
her motto was, if can have fun, why not !
then i realized my ID has been blocked from the app on which we first met. revenge.
This doesn't look good. Does she have your contact or can she identify you?
Old 22-09-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Experience #1 - SG Girl who likes my friend
Came to like this girl about 20 years ago when I was still a young lad. Went out with the girl but we maintained respectful distance.
There are reasons why I have been able to stay away from legal troubles for so long. And one of them is that I avoid Singaporean women.
Appreciate your sharing.
I thought this is more about the individual than being Singaporean, but I do feel some Singaporean are less cool about it.

Fortunately, I have only had PRCs
Old 22-09-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Appreciate your sharing.
I thought this is more about the individual than being Singaporean, but I do feel some Singaporean are less cool about it.

Fortunately, I have only had PRCs
Yes, you are right. It is more about the individual than the nationality. But the odds categorically identifies Singaporean women as the high risk lot. Logically speaking, the various justifications that come with the Singaporean women crying rape is also very relatable to reality. So this makes it rather irrelevant how well you treat them but rather where you stand in her perception of interests since crying rape or accusing someone falsely of molest don't cost them anything apart some inconvenience but if the rewards they reap justifies, then it makes absolute sense to renege on the consent or cook up a story based on perception.

In fact, she doesn't even need to cry rape. All she needs is to express her displeasure and feelings of unworthiness after sex and her tendency to recover that sense by having monetary compensation will suffice to provoke you to ransack your wallet to avoid the impending ruin. I had several Singaporean women as gfs before, I even married 1 of them. But that was because the idea of the risks I was putting myself through didn't make enough sense to me. Many of these regret sex, cry rape, false molestation accusations don't have to make it to the media but the potential ordeal the poor bloke having to endure is an arduous experience he will never forget for the rest of his life. Some of these women can even proudly post in facebook asking for opinions on how to exact revenge or simply gain attention. The suggestions that some had the audacity to post are worrying to even friends. And yes, regret sex, false allegation of rape and molest were amongst the variety of suggestions put forth by the fellow singaporean women.

Why? simply because they CAN.
Old 22-09-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First, I don't meet ppl online. Online is dangerous. Lots of psycho ppl out there.
Online and meeting face to face is the same. You meet all kinds of psycho.

Don't make sweeping statements like this eh? No statistics but pointless baseless assumptions.
Old 24-09-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Funny thing some said the same thing about Sg guys
Quote:
Online and meeting face to face is the same. You meet all kinds of psycho.

Don't make sweeping statements like this eh? No statistics but pointless baseless assumptions.

First, I don't meet ppl online. Online is dangerous. Lots of psycho ppl out there.
Old 24-09-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Not diffcult if you have ample time in hand. I normally will go to those spa, and chit chat with them while patronizing them. Slowly build the trust and ask them out on their off day. As they are not familiar with singapore, i will bring them to arab street, little india and mbs to walk walk see see n dinner n sometime catch a movie. On 3rd outting, i will try to hold her hand if she never stop me. Then ask her to go back my house for some drinking.....the rest u can imagine. hahahaa. So far my hit target r as good as 100 per cent. I think got nothing to do with look.....i guess they are lonely here and they dont mind a fling while working in oversea. They tend to be more open to fuck buddy relationship as long you are caring and generous in taking care of them....
Old 24-09-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
Not diffcult if you have ample time in hand. I normally will go to those spa, and chit chat with them while patronizing them. Slowly build the trust and ask them out on their off day. As they are not familiar with singapore, i will bring them to arab street, little india and mbs to walk walk see see n dinner n sometime catch a movie. On 3rd outting, i will try to hold her hand if she never stop me. Then ask her to go back my house for some drinking.....the rest u can imagine. hahahaa. So far my hit target r as good as 100 per cent. I think got nothing to do with look.....i guess they are lonely here and they dont mind a fling while working in oversea. They tend to be more open to fuck buddy relationship as long you are caring and generous in taking care of them....
That's a good move, i thought of it before. But, i dun have ample time like you.
Old 24-09-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
I did something similar. Tried it at the Chinatown yue hwa with a customer. Target a lonely prc, initiate small talk. Sometimes she will ignore or move away but never encountered a rude one. Chit chat all the way to the hawker centre, buy her a meal and drink. Then exchange wechat, change location to the beach/ Gardens by the bay, go for more drinks and the hold hand part comes in. If she resists means she is not ready yet. Don't move to next level. Enjoy your evening and send her back. Then keep in contact too KIV. If she accepts your advance means it is time to buy something at 7-11 and suggest a place to rest.
Old 30-09-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
popi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happened last week, I was taking a stroll at my area and noticed this milf chatting on her phone with some grocery bags, so i sat at the bench next to her's. She has a motherly figure with a pretty face, not slim nor chubby. Couldnt hear if she was speaking mandarin or viet but she was looking rather stressful.

When she ended her call, not sure what took over me and gave me the courage to actually ask her if she was ok (im an introvert). Found out that she's viet and doesn't know how to speak english, So i took the chance to sit beside her closely and use a translator. She was ranting on the phone about some S Pass issues which made her stress. I rest assured her that everything will be ok.

To cut things short, she had to go back and she gave me a drink as a gesture! Managed to exchange wechat and will be meeting her tomorrow on her off🤭
Old 30-09-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck to you Popi!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1