The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 22-06-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Just responded to another batch of bros who PM'd me.

Answering some queries here...
- bitter taste is from her wet wipes which I asked her the last time.
- her priority is regulars. Her response is either slow or none because she doesn't pick up phone when she is working.
- at times when she is near quota or decides she doesn't want to take too many customers.. She won't take your booking. She's also said that she's just being careful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Tried Cheryl. SYT but not my type. And her wetness is ridiculous leh ? Haven't do anything first touch is sticky wet entirely liao. And I went south on multiple girl before, this my first time taste abit bitter ?

Not sure is it real squirt or pee haha. But overall was fun and experience something new.
Old 22-06-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Tried Cheryl. SYT but not my type. And her wetness is ridiculous leh ? Haven't do anything first touch is sticky wet entirely liao. And I went south on multiple girl before, this my first time taste abit bitter ?

Not sure is it real squirt or pee haha. But overall was fun and experience something new.
Does anyone here suspect that Cheryl might have injected some water in her pussy and she just squeezed out ? I also noticed like you that its already wet before even started.

If she has 7 customers a day. You think she can squirt 7 times?
Old 22-06-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Does anyone here suspect that Cheryl might have injected some water in her pussy and she just squeezed out ? I also noticed like you that its already wet before even started.

I haven’t try her before. But since day 1 I already suspected. If she keep squirt, her leg will be jelly or she already dehydrated . Haha
Old 22-06-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post

Haha good point
Old 22-06-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman90 View Post
I haven’t try her before. But since day 1 I already suspected. If she keep squirt, her leg will be jelly or she already dehydrated . Haha
My suspicion came from this
1) wet before start
2) can see her preparation always prepare beforehand
3) amt of squirt and no of customer
4) taste like water from the tap.

If a woman can use her pussy to squeeze out a ping pong, open a bottle cap, why not keep the water for less than 15mins and release during critical time?

After all, this artificial squirting is generating 150 x 8 = $1200 a day average.
1 month = 25 days x 1200 = $30,000 or RMB 150,000
How much does a Qin Hua Graduate earn in China ?

I am just saying and may not be true.
Old 22-06-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman90 View Post
Lol. My session itself already 4-5 time. That why curious is it pure pee or not. Cause it warm feeling.

Also she keep ask me to lick, help her finish. But I really can't tahan the bitter taste hahaha.
Old 22-06-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Frauen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FJ session with her is really out of the world.
She told me first time doing it 😬 lol.
Old 22-06-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol. My session itself already 4-5 time. That why curious is it pure pee or not. Cause it warm feeling.

Also she keep ask me to lick, help her finish. But I really can't tahan the bitter taste hahaha.
How come got bitter taste? Should it be salty taste?
Do she take bath before the next customer come? I just curious as now got the covid
Old 22-06-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frauen View Post
Raw or with condom? What is the damage?
Old 22-06-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frauen View Post
Yah they are always virgins
Old 22-06-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Have tried Cheryl a few times. Her squirt tasted a little different each time. And I’m very sure there’s a time it was pee. Squirted in my mouth and it was pretty salty.
Old 23-06-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Squirting recommendation

Ok. I'm not going to say how many times I visit Cheri.
I don't drink her squirt but I made her squirt on my face and my dick!

Got one time.. she squirted 5 times! Out of 5, those 3 were a lot of water. After the session, she said she was tired!

The last session I had at Jl besar, i saw her fountain 4 times!

If brothers like to drink her squirt, Good 4 u! I'm not judging or zapping.

We all like to be satisfied in our own special perverted ways!
Old 23-06-2021, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
That Boon Tong Kee stretch la. Wa lan eh!! Just recce confirm can find
sorry to those bros who PM mi for esther contact, don tink am fit to share coz mi not the TS oso not the 1st one posting esther FR. jus follow the above clue sure can find de.
Old 23-06-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Can share cheryl and esther contacts please? Stopped cheonging for quite awhile. Things change and time to get back to action. Thanks
Old 23-06-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Just responded to another batch of bros who PM'd me.

Answering some queries here...
- bitter taste is from her wet wipes which I asked her the last time.
- her priority is regulars. Her response is either slow or none because she doesn't pick up phone when she is working.
- at times when she is near quota or decides she doesn't want to take too many customers.. She won't take your booking. She's also said that she's just being careful.
Thanks bro the the answer. Now we know why it is bitter.
So does that mean that she wipe only instead of washing it?
I don’t think she will wash it in front of customer if requested too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1