The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 26-07-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whyce123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Squirting recommendation

mind sharing contact? thanks
Old 27-07-2021, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 3
pussylover0888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Sent u via pm. Put here later ppl kpkb
hi mind sharing her contact to me too ? hahahhaah
Old 27-07-2021, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 13
Ihunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro can share Esther and Cheryl contact?? TIA
Old 28-07-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
fantastic8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi, is that any one can share the contact, location and damage for Cheryl and Esther? How old are they?
Old 28-07-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 11
freedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro appreciate if you can share Cheryl and Esther and their respective pricing. Will up your pts! thanks!
Old 28-07-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 20
joe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud of

Esther has not added me on her WeChat after request. Guess no fate with her
Old 28-07-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2222 View Post
Esther has not added me on her WeChat after request. Guess no fate with her
She don't add you, than call the shop to book lor..
Old 28-07-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
samster2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone provide contact for MuiMui, she was in Cambell lane with Cheryl. I lost her contact. Really need it.

Please help
Old 30-07-2021, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

29/7/21

Cheryl and Miu tarma 300

Wow fark me silly, been a while had two ladies for tarma and had some good and bad tarma and these girls together made me moan until I couldn’t moan anymore, until I just became silent

C is a deep rim Er

Started on my fours and c was rimming me and m was sucking me off from my ear to the bottom just roaming all the way, after a few mins, lie on my back and raise my leg up and m was rimming me good and c was sucking me off, it was a combo like in my dream, I looked down and m was eating my ass and c was gagging on me, no time I let first shot go,

Rest 2 mins, m started licking me and c was on my neck, shortly after c started rimming me and she ask me stand up, m was gagging and c was rimming, c rim was so deep like she jams her face into my ass and I love it, I held my position and she slaps her face into my ass, and m was sucking me off, after I lie down and could not moan anymore, m was rimming non stop and c was gagging, after 20 mins second shot fired, I was dried out my balls and it was the best tarma of my life.

Will rtf and these girls are a combo for the champs

Really soft legs left the place and my asshole was so clean, these girls are rimjob pros, and cim pros, just thinking about how they finished me in the cim was kill, no cum wasted. If I could I would rtf Everyday.
Old 30-07-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

the bed too small for tarma dont like m always suck me dry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
29/7/21

Cheryl and Miu tarma 300

Wow fark me silly, been a while had two ladies for tarma and had some good and bad tarma and these girls together made me moan until I couldn’t moan anymore, until I just became silent

C is a deep rim Er

Started on my fours and c was rimming me and m was sucking me off from my ear to the bottom just roaming all the way, after a few mins, lie on my back and raise my leg up and m was rimming me good and c was sucking me off, it was a combo like in my dream, I looked down and m was eating my ass and c was gagging on me, no time I let first shot go,

Rest 2 mins, m started licking me and c was on my neck, shortly after c started rimming me and she ask me stand up, m was gagging and c was rimming, c rim was so deep like she jams her face into my ass and I love it, I held my position and she slaps her face into my ass, and m was sucking me off, after I lie down and could not moan anymore, m was rimming non stop and c was gagging, after 20 mins second shot fired, I was dried out my balls and it was the best tarma of my life.

Will rtf and these girls are a combo for the champs

Really soft legs left the place and my asshole was so clean, these girls are rimjob pros, and cim pros, just thinking about how they finished me in the cim was kill, no cum wasted. If I could I would rtf Everyday.
Old 30-07-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sexykiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
the bed too small for tarma dont like m always suck me dry
Hi bros, mind sharing cheryl or esther or a girl who can squirt contact? I would like to go today. Please pm me. Thanks
Old 30-07-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sexykiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to try out any squirting girl today. Any kind soul can share the contact. Thanks so much brother
Old 30-07-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
RenJoker is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi anyone can share contact for C and MM? Thanks!
Old 30-07-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Shawns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have C contacts but have not been in touch due to the HL. Too many unlinked cases so will be playing safe and blue balls for now.
Old 30-07-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 18
looking4massage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooking4massage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can someone share the contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1