The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2006, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
freshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of light
Talking My big (.)(.) adventure

1) Sugar of Dorris
face- wun say she's ugly but she wun stand out in the crowd.
body- ba chye, but she has very nice complexion. very nice to touch, so the feeling of autoroaming up and down her fair skin is a great feeling.
attitude-frenly, and polite. even if she doesnt want something, she says it nicely and softly
(.)(.)- the best I'v had. big melons and soft. nice too bury ur face in.
service-good. definitely will visit again.

2) Pamela of Dorris
face- got that frenly look. other than that, definitely not a head turner though some bro said she is mixblood
body- big upper half, but slim legs, look like she will fall off anytime.very unproportionate to me
(.)(.)-Though she got big boobs, i find it too saggy, BF her also not shiok. I think her breast is more like sagging fats.
service-too chatty for my liking, keeping talking abt other ppl's this and that.
Will not return.

3) Lina of Dorris
face-got that little bit of lao chio look. she said she's malay-indian mix
body- plumb. actually it feels a bit gross
(.)(.)- 36/38c at least. nice too hold and suck.
service-she said she tired,and couldnt enjoy much even when i play with her clit(maybe my kungfu not good enuf). dun think will retun also.

4) Sally of BHC
face - Though she isnt bad looking, she just reminds me a look of a factory worker
body - quite proportionate when it comes to upper/lower body ratio. Not petite kind, but also not a ba chye like Sugar
(.)(.) - I must say this is one of the best boobies I've seen. Well proportion, nice shape, very good texture and very nice to hold and knead, machiam like making "tang yuan", haha. Its somewhere between a C and D cup
service - excellent!! The best I've had including comparing with the ones below Went during the 3rd day of chinese new yr. Can see she still in holiday mood, but still do her best to please customer. Tried 69, BJ, everything!!except anal la. She is one of the RTF for me

5) Mimi of Balestier's fruitstall
face - so far the chioest of big nehneh HC/tuina ladies. Cheerful and sexy look!
body - her body reminds me of sugar..abt the same size i think
(.)(.) - holy cow!! big and soft. inverted nipps. very nice to hold and when her nehneh rub ur kukujiao. abt 38D
service - started out with her sexy mo sha. After showered, she did her power tuina and at the same time enticing me with her body liao
nice pussy too and is tight enuf. Give me the gf feeling..
will definitely RTF!

6) Xiao Yan of #04-xx(just next to toilet) of Fortune centre
face - the la mei look from chengdu..have that MILF look
body - imagine a more ba chye sally
(.)(.) - this one, i suspect is fake one cos i tot i feel somthing hard. ard 36D
service - feel abit rush as she seemed trying to make u cum fast. Her strength is her tongue kung fu licking ur scrotum and ass area. damn song.
other than that nothing fantastic. not that tight. and wun RTF too.

So far found that malaysia girls give better service. PRC girls, though look better, tend to rush and are not as patient.

Not good at FR, but hope u guys like it.

Would like to tried the stars of bukit timah and gigi of dreamhouse
Old 17-02-2006, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
leetan007 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My big (.)(.) adventure

Bro,

can pm me the location of balestier's fruitstall. wanna try out mimi.....
Old 18-02-2006, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tuanehlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshmilk
1) Sugar of Dorris
body- ba chye, but she has very nice complexion. very nice to touch, so the feeling of autoroaming up and down her fair skin is a great feeling.
attitude-frenly, and polite. even if she doesnt want something, she says it nicely and softly

2) Pamela of Dorris
face- got that frenly look. other than that, definitely not a head turner though some bro said she is mixblood
body- big upper half, but slim legs, look like she will fall off anytime.very unproportionate to me
(.)(.)-Though she got big boobs, i find it too saggy, BF her also not shiok. I think her breast is more like sagging fats.
service-too chatty for my liking, keeping talking abt other ppl's this and that.
Will not return.

3) Lina of Dorris
service-she said she tired,and couldnt enjoy much even when i play with her clit(maybe my kungfu not good enuf). dun think will retun also.

4) Sally of BHC
face - Though she isnt bad looking, she just reminds me a look of a factory worker
body - quite proportionate when it comes to upper/lower body ratio. Not petite kind, but also not a ba chye like Sugar
(.)(.) - I must say this is one of the best boobies I've seen. Well proportion, nice shape, very good texture and very nice to hold and knead, machiam like making "tang yuan", haha. Its somewhere between a C and D cup
service - excellent!! The best I've had including comparing with the ones below Went during the 3rd day of chinese new yr. Can see she still in holiday mood, but still do her best to please customer. Tried 69, BJ, everything!!except anal la. She is one of the RTF for me

face - so far the chioest of big nehneh HC/tuina ladies. Cheerful and sexy look!
(.)(.) - holy cow!! big and soft. inverted nipps. very nice to hold and when her nehneh rub ur kukujiao. abt 38D
service - started out with her sexy mo sha. After showered, she did her power tuina and at the same time enticing me with her body liao
will definitely RTF!

(.)(.) - this one, i suspect is fake one cos i tot i feel somthing hard. ard 36D
service - feel abit rush as she seemed trying to make u cum fast. Her strength is her tongue kung fu licking ur scrotum and ass area. damn song.

So far found that malaysia girls give better service. PRC girls, though look better, tend to rush and are not as patient.

Hi all bros,JG lover n big (.)(.) lover, im thinking if we can consolidate some info of 'shifu' who got big (.)(.) n got a good JG skill??so far i had been going to star of olive because of her sweet 'GF next door' looks,sometimes will go PC find some big(.)(.) PRC for TN,but none of them know how to JG.i had tried the legend cindy of olive n anan of 30a for JG also,so was wondering if we have some good JG queen with big (.)(.)??
cos i not only like big(.)(.),also like JG as well , im sure some bros here like also.sorry if there is already a thread on this,pls direct me cos i can't find it. if not we just consolidate now,how??
Old 18-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tuanehlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshmilk
1) Sugar of Dorris

2) Pamela of Dorris
Will not return.

3) Lina of Dorris

4) Sally of BHC

will definitely RTF!

Hi all bros,JG lover n big (.)(.) lover, im thinking if we can consolidate some info of 'shifu' who got big (.)(.) n got a good JG skill??so far i had been going to star of olive because of her sweet 'GF next door' looks,sometimes will go PC find some big(.)(.) PRC for TN,but none of them know how to JG.i had tried the legend cindy of olive n anan of 30a for JG also,so was wondering if we have some good JG queen with big (.)(.)??
cos i not only like big(.)(.),also like JG as well, im sure some bros here like also.sorry if there is already a thread on this,pls direct me cos i can't find it. if not we just consolidate now,how??
Old 19-02-2006, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 19
feliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to behold

Threadstarter, u might want to join my booby club. Pm me your email addy if u want an invite!
Old 19-02-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 22
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light

i saw the thread, looks familiar,
i saw the nick, looks familiar,
so what for start another one?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=47647
Old 19-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 19
feliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to behold

Hello. A lot of you have sent me PMs asking to join my club. Well it is not so easy to join, and I will appreciate it if you all don't ask silly questions but just read my thread here http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=49499

If you qualify, i will invite you, if not, i won't. No amount of shameless begging and crying will help. Hope this settles the issue.
Old 19-02-2006, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 22
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light

the conditions you set is as good as ppl begging you to join liao, most i believe like me are asking to join your club cos we are curious about what is in store for us once we join the club, maybe to have better contacts or something like buying 2 big boobs get 2 biggest boobs free special or whatever, so thank you for your offer, i mean non offer to join your special boobie squad, i would rather offer any tips i have, if any, to those who are sincere enough to share with all brothers, not those who set conditions on this and that, but i am not disagreeing with the way you do it either cos you have the right to...
Old 01-03-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
solidiceguy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

all those good which is better,
Old 02-03-2006, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
analog539 is Cool - loads of Potential

You might want to include Daisy from Lengends3 in the list.
had a nice titty fuck with her once.

Jim
Old 02-03-2006, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Andrewman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by analog539
You might want to include Daisy from Lengends3 in the list.
had a nice titty fuck with her once.

Jim
Hi, heard that Daisy has left legends. Is it true?
Old 03-03-2006, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 19
HOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Geraldine from Casanova with a pair of 36D.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
freshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER 155MM
Geraldine from Casanova with a pair of 36D.
heard she no longer there liao?
Old 14-03-2006, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 19
HOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When was that? I visited her last month 28 February?
Old 01-11-2006, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 21
superfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros all so outdated....

any new and current big boops? D and above pls!

thanks bros...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1