The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
It's already passed Phil I see ...

Btw Arcadia .. from another forum.

Sorry boss, but what happened at Arcadia? I heard there was a raid or some sort but only affected the day shift. Is that “business is closed” sign?
Old 07-09-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

1/2 day mini report.

Today I felt well enough to go out and do a bit of walking late afternoon. It was raining all day but was manageable. I tried to get a grab around 4pm but there was nothing available. Apparently, all the grabs shut down during "rush hour" in Angeles or they are booked quickly. I decided to walk to the perimeter bars from walking street anyhow. It doesn't take very long to get there if you are a fast walker and I needed the exercise.

Once I reached red planet I doubled back and started checking out the closest perimeter bars. The perimeter area is OK late afternoon but there are a lot of fat ang moh camped out everywhere drinking already. Everyone says to go to Perimeter earlier (12pm) but it was raining too hard today to do that.

I bypassed a few bars along the way because I don't like it when I see there are a few grumpy ancient gatekeeper ang moh camped in front with a super old mamasan and a filipino guy as well.

I walked right by Platinum, Candy, and another bar I can't remember because they had this type of thing going on in the front. I might revisit next time when these characters aren't standing there blocking the entrance.

The bar I ended up stopping at first was Det5 which is right after Candy Bar. When I walked in Det5 it was mostly ang moh customers and maybe around 8 girls on stage who were ranging from very average to not so good quality. No fat girls but a lot of girls with not appealing bodies (too skinny) or weird faces.

I just ordered a water (80p) and sat to rest a little. Out of nowhere the waitress brought a fairly young cutie with 2 other girls in tow. It was obvious at this point they were trying for lady drinks.

The young cutie was easily the best girl in the bar named Maria but she was very shy and non communicative. I don't think she was actually a Cherry girl but one of those other girls that they bring out to milk drinks. I bought her 1 drink just to chat a bit and see if I could loosen her up a little for a barfine. I thought she was cute enough to risk this.

Unfortunately, my gambit did not go well because she was too "shy" and when the subject of taking her out came around she refused and left with her two friends. Oh well, I wasted a LD on this nonsense but it wasn't too much money spent at 350p including my water.

The little experience left a bad taste in my mouth though because this bar obviously uses this bait often to try and milk maximum drinks with one above average girl. I will probably avoid Det5 in the future since it was so blatant plus the overall quality of the girls in the bar kind of sucked. This is too small a bar to try this shit with customers. I also can't remember the last time a bar girl outright refused to go with me. I admit it stung my pride.

I left after that and went to nearby Night Moves bar a bit further down. Once again the stage didn't have many people but quite a few were fuckable. I was already feeling antsy at this point and just wanted to get some girl for ST.

One girl on stage was OK and came down to keep me company when I asked her. I chatted with her a bit and she had an OK body, reasonable personality, and seemed promising. I decided to go ahead and take her. Damage: 1.8k + 250 (lady drink plus water) So 2050 altogether. The girl asked if ST was ok with me and I said OK because ST is all I really wanted anyways.

Off we went via Trike.

I don't remember her name but she had a good slim body with no baby damage. With her bra off the breasts were nice and perky. She was a bit too business like though with no kissing and no real GFE. I pounded her hard in all positions (with no complaints from her), she gave a decent BBJ, and squirted a massive load after she worked me hard with baby oil.

It was about an hour and a half of fucking so I got my pesos worth I guess. She asked for a tip at the end which I obliged but I really don't like it when girls feel entitled to ask for it.

I gave her a standard 300p and saw her off at the front door. Not the best experience but it wasn't bad either. Just very mediocre.

During a casual conversation with this girl I learned that the Night Moves and another bar (or few?) are owned by an Australian. This explains why a few of these perimeter bars have mostly ang moh clientele and not the stereotypical Korean dominated scene.

I also spent quite a bit of sick time yesterday doing some online dating stuff via tinder and pinalove. So far pinalove has been a bit of a disappointment since the quality is far below what i'm used to in Manila and the responses haven't been that good. Tinder is better for me but nothing really great either. I had one tinder freelancer who asked to meet up directly at the place where i'm staying but when I told her I wanted to meet her at Jollibee first she started to backtrack and had to "visit relatives" which immediately made me suspicious of her motives. I never had a girl in Manila switch gears so fast.

Watch out for the online stuff..some girls have a very specific agenda going on.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
1/2 day mini report..
Nice mini report..

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 08-09-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
maddy3637 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1/2 day mini report.
n.
Few questions bro.
I booked room in airbnb. Anyone booked before studio apartment from airbnb. Wat are sop for this kind of rooms. Is it girl friendly. Is it safe to stay there?
Old 09-09-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy3637 View Post
Few questions bro.
I booked room in airbnb. Anyone booked before studio apartment from airbnb. Wat are sop for this kind of rooms. Is it girl friendly. Is it safe to stay there?
This depends purely on your host. I would say that in most cases airbnb hosts in Angeles know what's up. If they mention the bars in their description of their place then I would be very certain that they are fine with special guests hehe.

I use airbnb frequently everywhere and I never had a problem with this. Just read the description carefully and get a good feel for how strict the host is.
Old 09-09-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Saturday night bar hop frenzy!

I am STILL not 100% recovered from this cold. However, I couldn't just sit in a room and waste a whole saturday without doing anything. I generally don't like to take girls when i'm sick with the exception of the other day when I did take a girl.

My general strategy when doing bar hopping. I only order water and I take my time. I drink water so I don't get too drunk while i'm looking at girls and plus it saves money. So far I have been impressed with how not pushy waitresses are on fields. There was not a single bar I went into that tried to pull girls to me or push me to buy ladydrinks.

First stop:

Kokomos hehe. Just a two SML beer pit stop to look over the people real quick. I like Kokomos restaurant because it has a very good vantage point and you can see what customers are coming in and out of which places with what kind of girls. It really cuts down on a lot of guesswork. If you see guys go into a place and not come out then it is probably OK. If you see many guys do a quick in and out of a bar empty handed then it probably sucks.

Second stop: Viking

This place is kind of famous for its ship and the amount of koreans who hang out here. There are about 15-20 girls "dancing" in a big viking ship. I noticed the girls here look really unhappy. The very nerdy Korean manager was poking at a couple of the girls to get them to dance. I noticed maybe 2 girls that looked good here and the others were average to below average. There were even a couple fat super mario bros. looking girls. It was full of Koreans and no good looking girls so I left.

Third stop: Champagne

This is a very small bar. The stage had less than 10 girls and it felt crowded. There weren't a lot of customers around but even at 60% capacity it still felt like a full house. There were a few cuties here or sure. The waitress I chatted with was very friendly and recommended one girl who was probably the cutest girl there with curly hair. However my mind was made on bar hopping tonight. Even though this is a tiny bar I really liked the vibe and would return.

Fourth stop: Cosplay

This is a weird place. They push a button and girls in anime outfits gyrate on stage. It was pretty empty inside and the girls were unimpressive. If the girls were cute I would have stayed of course because it might be quite fun to fuck an anime character. However no cute girls so I walked out real quick.

Fifth stop: Soya

I decided to walk outside of the immediate "walking street" area and visit Soya. Soya is known as a night and day bar. It is usually very popular with Koreans during daytime. I saw roughly 20 girls on stage shuffling around. A few customers. There was a filipino papasan there who was friendly and not pushy. I saw a couple cute girls but none that really blew me away. I will visit here again during the day later this week.

sixth stop: Club Ra

Ok, out of all the clubs this one did impress me a bit. It is a building set up with different floors (ktv, restaurant, and big double level go go bar) They have a big dance stage set up and the girls perform good dance routines and acrobatic (!) shows. They have a pair of sisters who can really do legitimate gymnastics. It is a very odd place to see this type of thing. This club had the highest ratio of cute girls by far. I'd say out of the 30+ girls I saw at least 1/3 were cute. Club Ra has 3 tiers of barfine here. The spotlight/performer girls are 3600, regular stage girls: 3400, waitresses: 3000 .

While I was there a semi cute waitress was really touchy feely with me. I got the feeling right away she wanted to go home with me. I chatted with her quite a long time. She even dropped hints at being into girls also, wouldn't mind 3some, and would bar hop somewhere else with me if I wanted. She pointed out which girls on stage were good and which weren't. I thought she was trying to play me for drinks at first but no..she was genuinely eager.

Of course with any type of waitress it is definitely "up to u" on whether you
want to pay a barfine or not. I am not silly enough to pay 3k to barfine a waitress. However I did also suggest an alternative to her. She was more than willing to discretely slip me her # for a little meet up sometime. . I msg'd her this morning and got a nice response. More to cum with this girl...I think I will test out if she is really into girls later this week.

If any bros here want to do something like this also do NOT let anyone else see you are getting her #. It is obviously prohibited by the bar.

seventh stop: High society.

It was already pretty late and I was feeling a little tired at this point. Walking street was still going strong however. I decided to drop in on Hiso since I hear so much about this place. Let me begin by saying the male/female ratio here SUCKED. It was very bad. There were a lot of guys everywhere and even guys crowded into the VIP section. I saw 3 arab looking morons with sunglasses on drinking and dancing with each other at a VIP table..lol. There were a few cute girls but the ratio was not good. I decided to tip a bouncer and see if he could come up with any hidden available freelancers. He brought me a few girls but they were not up to my standards. I waved them off and headed out after doing a circuit of the place. Waste of time here.

I don't know if high society is good or not but I would say definitely don't go on weekends. It was really bad.

eight stop: Back to Kokomo

Another pit stop at Kokomo to see what the late night "after hours" girls were like. There were a lot of cuties leaving the bar to go home however most of them were obviously in a rush to go home and didn't look like they were open to getting picked up. I also saw many obvious underage girls running around. Be very careful here bros. There are a surprising number of young teen girls hanging out here too after hours. I didn't see most of them selling anything so I don't know what their game is or who they were with. Maybe this was just an uncommon occurrence so i'm not sure.

ninth stop: On the way back to my place.

I fulfilled my bar hop and decided to head back. I saw a big party happening at Rob gastropub near Wild Orchid. I dropped in to check it out and it was some type of filipino event. A lot of filipino guys and few girls. I tried to chat up a couple average looking girls but they were kind of bitchy. I was done for tonight.

All in all it was a fun time. If I was going to barfine last night for sure there were many available prospects to choose from. In my opinion the environment in fields on a saturday night is still way better and more relaxed than soi cowboy or nana in BKK where the vibe feels bad to me and the sales pressure is high.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fantastic FR! Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-09-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

Update:

Met up with the waitress at Club RA this afternoon. We went from holding hands at meet, back to my place, and in bed within 30 minutes.

I had some pillow talk with her about all the things she suggested to me last night just to make sure I wasn't imagining things. She most definitely has another waitress friend who is up for a threesome. She will also partner up with me on bar hops to find another girl. Wow..this could be the start of something very interesting.

She also showed me all the mandatory STI/HIV testing that Club RA does. All the girls get checkups quite frequently and it is 500p deducted each time. She mentioned the fairly new owner of the place is from Hawaii which I found very interesting. If you know Club Ra's past when it was Golden Nile it used to have a very controversial owner who was a criminal from the U.K.

She also didn't ask for any money but I slipped her 1.5k anyways. I want to keep this on a professional but with many perks level. By the way if you guys want to get girls or wait staff phone # for outside fun without ever paying the barfine be super discrete. The penalties are very harsh at a place like RA. It is usually automatic dismissal by the manager and sometimes even with additional penalties (1.5k+) tacked on.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 09-09-2018 at 07:08 PM.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
maddy3637 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Saturday night
ere the vibe feels bad to me and the sales pressure is high.
Nice field report, after reading this today itself want to be there. No choice i have wait one month. Expecting more from u bro..i feel like u genuinely writing from ur soul. Not like some write for their some business purposes..

End of ur trip pls scope out Top 5 clubs for few things, friendly, some vibes, girls wise, music and enjoyment level.
It will for useful like me first timer and solo guy.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
Sorry boss, but what happened at Arcadia? I heard there was a raid or some sort but only affected the day shift. Is that “business is closed” sign?

It's a city order for permanent closure. No idea. Maybe Christmas bonus not enough ?

Btw a super typhoon is forecast to possibly hit north Luzon.. mid week or later they'll know if it's on course or not. Possible land fall coming weekend.

May change track though

Be prepared a bit

Old 10-09-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Wat a let down again.. Super typhoon! Tink I hve to change my plan, rather then stranded in da hotel room..
Old 11-09-2018, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quickie report.

Club Xs

This looks nice on the outside and they have a huge screen showing an imaginary dance routine by imaginary girls. Inside it is almost like a small stadium. There are some girls dancing but... it's all bullshit. A dancer will sit with you for sure but the chances of her going with you is almost zero unless you spend lots and lots of money on lady drinks. Even after you spend all that money it is probably still zero. This club has its own dancer tier that will only go with very select few customers and who knows who fits that criteria but i'm guessing they must possess Korean nationality.

The one girl dancer I called up to talk to who I thought was cute had a singaporean accent but she was kind of bitchy overall. She also claimed she doesn't go out..not sure if that's true or not.

So, it is no surprise that nothing happened. This was a filipina who worked in Singapore hard in one way or another in the past. I wasn't all that interested anyhow after hearing her Singkie accent and the mamasan was being stupid afterwards pressuring me with ladydrinks and other stupid shit. I got really annoyed here more than any other establishment and threw 50 peso on the floor when they chased me for a <20p shortage on the bill.

Fuck this place. I don't recommend it at all. Seems very scammy to me. I noticed people avoided this place and I decided to give it a shot...for research purposes. My mistake.

Soya.

Ahh...so I finally decided to get a girl here. LT supposedly. I decided to try an experiment where I tip the mamasan for a suggestion. She suggested a girl who I wasn't crazy for but took anyway against better judgement because supposedly her service was good. Sex was not good and it was not LT. She made some stupid excuse to leave early of course.

I won't go to Soya again either. Mamasan obviously doesn't know her stable and/or is blatantly lying. Don't recommend tips if you do take from here.

I'm not going to lie this was a bad bad night for me. Nothing really good happened. Girl from Soya sucked. Club Xs was a waste of time. etc.. just nothing good happened.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 11-09-2018 at 04:10 AM.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

All in all it was a fun time. If I was going to barfine last night for sure there were many available prospects to choose from. In my opinion the environment in fields on a saturday night is still way better and more relaxed than soi cowboy or nana in BKK where the vibe feels bad to me and the sales pressure is high.
Thanks mate for a great forum...you have make up what is lacking of forums here...

anyone quoted entire forums may be removed...definitely unnecessary to quote whole post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-09-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry... I quoted 2 entire posts. Won't do so in future.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
Wat a let down again.. Super typhoon! Tink I hve to change my plan, rather then stranded in da hotel room..
The news and all are overdoing the scare .. maybe really bad .. the actual track will be know tomorrow and day after.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1