The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2009, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
romanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Retirement in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

I only have 189 days left before I take an early retirement from work! I'll be moving to Bangkok and rent an apartment for 2 years before I purchase a condo. So, does anyone have recommendation of an one-bedroom apartment that I can rent for less than 22,000B a month? My choice of location is in Rachada, Sukhumvit and Silom in that order.

Since I'll be applying for a retirement VISA, I won't work or volunteer, I only will be working out in the gym, relaxing in Tharn Thong Spa, search for a dee phuying and feed stray or soi dogs.

To all the brothers who currently reside in Bangkok, what is your monthly budget?

Any recommendation or feedback?
bro nourice.... will you be interested to be at rajadamri... the one very near to the bts station and somewhere near the 4 face buddha? my friend has just shifted out not long ago from there.... he used to pay 30k a year ago and the last time he paid 20k for a one bedroom.... pm me....

since for retirement, why don't you stay further up such as ram intra, rangsit, town in town etc? cheaper, got to even choose a town house etc... just grab a car there and you are not bounded.... due to my work, i stay up north.. near prachachuen and now... going to city no longer attracts me except for work or friends coming down....
Old 01-09-2009, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
romanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Retirement in Bangkok!

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for the message! Foreigners can't own lands or property unless they develop a dummy corporation! I have few friends in Pattaya that owns large houses after they incorporated a dummy corporation. In my opinion, it's a dumb move since if they get caught by Thai Police, they'll lose everything. Foreigners can buy condos if Thais owned so many percentage of the units versus foreigners. Also, you can owned properties in your Thai wife's name after marrying a Thai girl but that's another risky situation!

The bottom line is your monthly budget while retiring in Thailand! The extreme case is one of my buddy's monthly budget is $500.00 or 16,980B versus my other buddy that has unlimited monthly budget! The one with the low budget, he lives like a kid in a candy store but can't buy anything due to lack of money versus the other one that has 2 former gogo girls on his monthly payroll and lives like a king in Pattaya! So, before retiring in Thailand, make sure that you'll have sufficient funds to live comfortably!

If you want to have a working girl on your payroll, you'll pay approximately 20,000B - 30,000B per month!
i think you can buy those in the village.. however, the house will be 30 year lease instead of freehold... one of my friend's friend did that because he worked it out... he is 49 and don't think he will live pass 79! 555+
Old 02-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
actionfanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Maybe to those who interested, I am staying in lad phrao and stay here occasionally with my family.. The rental is abt 3500-4500. Those who interest to become my neighbour can PM me. It relatively safe here. We have Argentina/Spainish and Jap family staying.

After seeing the thread that buying a house that put under her name but installment by spouse is consider as illegal. This had really disappointed me. I wonder anyone can help other than buy a condo for my case?

I dream to have my house in Thailand.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:32 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionfanz View Post
I am staying in lad phrao and stay here occasionally with my family.. The rental is abt 3500-4500.
In baht or sgd?
Old 03-09-2009, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
In baht or sgd?
Should be in Baht. "Market rate" for a decent apartment there. If SGD3 to 4K then usually will be in more upscale areas.

Know a Thai hi-so friend tat stays in a SGD6K 1 bedrm service apartment. It was the first time tat I've seen a hood in Bangkok tat was actually clean and without the "grimy-cement-shophouse" with its own attached Seven tatz so typical of urban Bangkok.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 03-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Action fanz,

Well you want to own a property in Bangkok, you have two choices!

1. Marry a wealthy and attractive Thai phuying that has lots of money or from a wealthy Chinese family.

1. If you're rich, form a dummy coporation and buy a property under that corporation's name (you need to hire an attorney).

good luck

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 03-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Indianmagicoil,

I bet she's young and pretty and might have a old very rich sugardaddy! Now I'm qualified to be sugardaddy since I'm old and have some money on the side! Ha ha ha ha

Old 03-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionfanz View Post
Hi all,

Maybe to those who interested, I am staying in lad phrao and stay here occasionally with my family.. The rental is abt 3500-4500. Those who interest to become my neighbour can PM me. It relatively safe here. We have Argentina/Spainish and Jap family staying.
3.5K -4.5Kbaht per month is very cheap man...these days even ang mos also cut down on their expenditure, but the only shortfall staying in ladphrao is the traffic congestion which can get you stuck for hours. Unless you ride a motorcycle...haha
Old 04-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
I bet she's young and pretty and might have a old very rich sugardaddy! Now I'm qualified to be sugardaddy since I'm old and have some money on the side! Ha ha ha ha
Sorry Snr Bro u can save your cash for someone else. I wanna b her BF coz she's from a monied family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master View Post
3.5K -4.5Kbaht per month is very cheap man...
How big is the place? Does the rent include the utilities and other added on costs? I think traffic is a killer anywhere in Bangkok

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 05-09-2009, 05:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ufo8mydog is Cool - loads of Potential

bro if u really need help over in bkk do pm me your contact. i have business over there and starting another one. apartment n condo have cheap have expensive depending on the quality u want
Old 05-09-2009, 05:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ufo8mydog is Cool - loads of Potential

u can buy a condo provided it's marked foreign eligible property.
the next thing is to get a lawyer n set up dummy corp which is highly not recommended unless u have thai connections (not thaksin but someone high up the echelons)

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for the message! Foreigners can't own lands or property unless they develop a dummy corporation! I have few friends in Pattaya that owns large houses after they incorporated a dummy corporation. In my opinion, it's a dumb move since if they get caught by Thai Police, they'll lose everything. Foreigners can buy condos if Thais owned so many percentage of the units versus foreigners. Also, you can owned properties in your Thai wife's name after marrying a Thai girl but that's another risky situation!

The bottom line is your monthly budget while retiring in Thailand! The extreme case is one of my buddy's monthly budget is $500.00 or 16,980B versus my other buddy that has unlimited monthly budget! The one with the low budget, he lives like a kid in a candy store but can't buy anything due to lack of money versus the other one that has 2 former gogo girls on his monthly payroll and lives like a king in Pattaya! So, before retiring in Thailand, make sure that you'll have sufficient funds to live comfortably!

If you want to have a working girl on your payroll, you'll pay approximately 20,000B - 30,000B per month!
Old 06-09-2009, 03:37 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Retirement in Bangkok!

Ufo8mydog,

Thanks for your advice but I already decided to stay at Oriental Suite Apartment in Rachada. It's close to shopping/markets, soapys, spas, MRT and restaurants. Also, the location is excellent for watching lots of attractive Thai phuyings! For one bedroom apartment I will be paying 20,000B/month.

I won't be buying a condo until 2015!

Old 06-09-2009, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
geylangstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmmmm
Think you guys over paying la~
Was at THE RESORT, and sent one of the gals back, her apt was just behind THE RESORT

Place was simple like a studio, rental was like 6500B/monthly, cos saw one of these ang mohs staying there and queried him

6500B/monthly > not even SGD 300.00
no facilities i think, but security yes. every flr has secu camera

The idea of retiring in BKK grew strong, now taking up thai classes to read and write..

hahaha
Old 06-09-2009, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Aloha or now it's Sawadee Norice !

I used to dream about tis idea of retiring in BKK 'cause i love the sabai sabai lifestyle there !...Will juz want play golf all over Thailand & enjoy spa & massages & eat & chill at my favourite places !!!...And i have a buddy who have a nice apartment there who will invite me whenever he's planning a trip there !...

Will be great to learn to speak thai & meet more friends there ! Of course especially all the pretty thai babes !!!...

But recently after the unrest & airport closure..it's can be chaotic !...But life goes on there !...Juz hope that all this will be over soon & have a happy ending soon !!!....

Juz wanted to wish U & all the BROs living there all the Best !!!

Happy Sunday !!!
Andyk
Old 06-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

How much is needed to retire in bkk?

Assuming without gf or wife
1. Average monthly expenses? meals + transport + entertainment (minimal)
2. Cost of a decent condo? Studio aprtment? Single male need how big??
3. Misc cost?

What will be the cost like with
1. GF
2. Wife

Want to est. if live in bkk for 20yrs need how much $$ in total.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1