The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 26-05-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
countryman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by touringlolita View Post
She did show me her passport , while for me morgana is real . under agent or not , i am not sure & i dont care as long her service is good and she is pretty &21 just like her ad being mention cheers!
Hi, no need to reply to my posting.. U say your own story n I will say my own story. Morgana is real or not is up to u! For me I believed she is fake. Maybe u are a lucky n handsome guy, that is why u get all the good treatment. LOL
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 08:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yowyow81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR on Jiyeon from Iconick

Not novel writer here. But i can say she is so far the best i ever had under iconick stable. She comes across as an intelligent woman with an unsatisfying hunger for lust ! If you are into GFE, she is the one for you. The action i had with her is simply unforgettable. Currently, i think she is the best compared to Narumi (Plump) and Minako. This is only my unbiased view.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal