The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Exclamation double edge sword of Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
i think some times just keep whatever is on the internet away from the PT chicks.
for some reason....their mood will change when you mentioned internet.
very correct sir. many years ago when i was much younger & complacent, i stepped into the room of sugar & ask: how much. she showed five fingers. i paid her fifty dollars. then i stupid & ask: your name sugar? she asked: how i know. i replied internet. she changed her mood. returned the fifty dollars, open the door & show me the way out.

now i dun do that. i ask how much & how to address you. finish the transaction, fuck off. currently, only tingting keeps rejecting me because i sweat too much. move on...
Old 18-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: double edge sword of Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
very correct sir. many years ago when i was much younger & complacent, i stepped into the room of sugar & ask: how much. she showed five fingers. i paid her fifty dollars. then i stupid & ask: your name sugar? she asked: how i know. i replied internet. she changed her mood. returned the fifty dollars, open the door & show me the way out.

now i dun do that. i ask how much & how to address you. finish the transaction, fuck off. currently, only tingting keeps rejecting me because i sweat too much. move on...
Exactly.......same during my 1st pt bonk w angpai cookie.
She asked me how i know her name is cookie.
Tell her internet n her mood not so friendly.
She didnt ask me out but kind of wary of me during session.
Later she keeps probing what ppl write abt her in internet.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 18-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX-NEWBIE View Post
Went yesterday about 2.30pm to see see walk walk to all the ang pai there.
want to try cookie but the light always off...
when i go to h16r17 Moon just open the door and i fast legs fast hands slip into her room before 1 uncle.

1st time try Moon, big neh neh, complexion v good, smooth. Was told to laid down the bed with face down, wow different with others, then she start her cat
bath from my back to my ass hole 1 word: Heavenly!!

Then she ask me to lift up my butt in order for her to HDLY with her magic tongue. Shiok!!
After flip over still keep her superb cat bath from top to my 2nd ic. Then i tap her butt n she automatic change to my favourite 69 position. her pink pussy is nicely trim and i give her a wonderful 5 mins of painting

Come to the finale: Missionary with my two hands grab her two nice melons, pinklish nipples some more... Finally have the urge to shoot and i hold her tight and unload my 100 million soldiers...

What a happy man with the money worth spend with a happy ending.....
Yeah.. she is jus that good.. i was around yesterday at 6.30pm.. it was an unplanned trip. I was delighted when i saw ah moon room open. But then only to realise she was about to knock off in her 'civillian' .. ahhh!!! No choice.. this kind of timing verry hard to find ang pai.

Went on in my frantic search.. happy to see kiko lights on.. but rather disppointed with her recent pounds add on. Sian 1/2.. walked further in.. and i saw 1 short hair , pretty lady in her glam purple dress.. chatting at the corridor of H10. WHO sia?! CHIO leh..

Approached her like want to 'sian' ah lian in my teenage days. .. and ask nervously 有空吗?
She gives me a cold stare and brought me to her room.. ( at this point i still didnt realise who is she ).. went in room then i suddenly remember !!JOLENE!! Too late..

I have seen jolene before but not so up close.. and i never really appreciated her beauty as petain list always had her "fishy" signature. Nevr mind kap... jus bonk and go.

She is ok to chat with . Some light chat.. and action starts.. Her service was very much like as described by other bros respective FRs. She is very particular about hygiene and change 2 condoms for bj and fj.. she had me in 2 bj positions.. quite good.. afterwhich i took baton and start 'making love' with her in missionary mode. Somehow i think she is trying to use her knee to obstruct me from going close to her in a rigid manner.. NVM.. do slowly warm things up.. start giving small fake moans.. and i held her beautiful smooth and slim legs straight up high.. and start increasing speed after i gave her a few pecks on her ankle.. she seemed to be turned on and moaning more naturally.. at a point whereby her feet start ruffling my hair and clamping to my ears?! Haha.. first time got this kind of experience.!

Didnt really expected much.. apart from fondling her boobies. Dunno where to safe to 'attack on' Anyway.. the session ended and she will helped u removed your condom.. but no washing.. well i actually like that because i prefer to take my time.. jus bid goodbye.. and really regretted not chatting up with her more..

I wouldnt classify her as 'lifeless'.. Actually she is quite sensual in her movements and she did moan sexily while giving bj.. and her eyes are on me when i was bonking her.. only bad thing i had in her room was the "ee ee or or"' rocking bed.. and i like that part she uses a small pillow to jack up her butt .. quite 'innovative' . I only practice that with my GFs..
Old 18-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Princess Jolene

After relocations, I am surprised many former odd number houses girls suddenly become busy. Let me count down.

Princess Jolene is one, Chris and JJ not forgetting Jenny became new girls to many men. I beg my pay check they will said only start working one month ago. The truth is this guys did not access us and lose out, although we are aware yet we should keep out mouth shut. That's after entering the girls room mention Internet.

Funny is it? I mean to a FL the frightening part is AV! Here is Internet and the girls encounter "ghosts". Still in Hollywood terms, it means some one who is a villain holding on to great power.

I very much want to ask the girls an important question, will not post it in the open and, would encourage lose mouth members to do so too. PM me if you want.

They had it all the time but their FT attitudes as well as scare of us made them overlook it.
Old 19-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Velrose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Newbie here.
What is the working hours of these top WL?
First time I ventured into pt, which was yesterday from 430 to 530. Was like a ghost town in H26. A lot of doors were locked in other houses too
Old 19-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
can anyone confirm is cookie is "on leave" ?
Old 19-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cccggg111234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velrose View Post
Newbie here.
What is the working hours of these top WL?
First time I ventured into pt, which was yesterday from 430 to 530. Was like a ghost town in H26. A lot of doors were locked in other houses too
Take a look at the thread on Petain S-List and your question will be answered.
Old 19-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Princess Joey

Tonight 4D starter is 1512, and if you buy I bag it become 1215.
Old 19-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
fleabag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Princess Joey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Tonight 4D starter is 1512, and if you buy I bag it become 1215.
Simi si ibag?
Old 19-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
castle2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is this Petain? new to this thread and really want to try out..anyone can share?
Old 19-06-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Princess Joey

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleabag View Post
Simi si ibag?
ibet lah.
buy 1125....no matter what combo also strike.
but the prize $ also divided by how many combo the 4 digits can have.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 20-06-2013, 04:16 AM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle2020 View Post
where is this Petain? new to this thread and really want to try out..anyone can share?
Its beside city square..
Old 28-06-2013, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
when i go to h16r17 Moon just open the door and i fast legs fast hands slip into her room before 1 uncle.

1st time try Moon, big neh neh, complexion v good, smooth. Was told to laid down the bed with face down, wow different with others, then she start her cat
bath from my back to my ass hole 1 word: Heavenly!!

Then she ask me to lift up my butt in order for her to HDLY with her magic tongue. Shiok!!
After flip over still keep her superb cat bath from top to my 2nd ic. Then i tap her butt n she automatic change to my favourite 69 position. her pink pussy is nicely trim and i give her a wonderful 5 mins of painting

Come to the finale: Missionary with my two hands grab her two nice melons, pinklish nipples some more... Finally have the urge to shoot and i hold her tight and unload my 100 million soldiers...

What a happy man with the money worth spend with a happy ending.....

I always wanted to try my luck with her.

so far no luck.
she do bbbj rite?

Wonder does she do CIM?

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 28-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
I always wanted to try my luck with her.

so far no luck.
she do bbbj rite?

Wonder does she do CIM?
Bro. Moon does bbbj. But cim i not very sure.. anyway she is well known to be very accomodating.. definitely worth a try
Old 29-06-2013, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Bro. Moon does bbbj. But cim i not very sure.. anyway she is well known to be very accomodating.. definitely worth a try
No. She dont
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1