The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-08-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 7
GreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Kathy from TRL

Passionate and wet. Beautiful and sexy. Probably the best there is right now.

Location: not easy to go to but the room is very nice, clean and comfortable. Bring towel.
Language: used google translator. very minimal English.
Looks: exact same as pictures. Very sweet innocent smile
Body: enhanced boobs but beautiful body all round
French: loved it. We couldn't stop.
Bj: had better but still good.
Fj: very accommodating, did a few positions. Maybe the most in a session for me.

RTF: I would if I have the means. She's very kind and polite, please be very nice to her.
Old 13-08-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 5
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Price vis or service wise , if you die die must choose to fuck prc whores and tio target , i strongly suggest go fuck those at GL lor legal hse . at least that chances of being freaking out or by heavily edit pics , photochop , not the same face will be drastically reduced .
Actually in regards of prc , be it pricing or service , both FL or legal hse prc are of similar . so not much difference there why not chiong cat150 legal prc
Oh icic. Thanks for your deep insight. If you dont mind, can pm you some questions to ask?
Old 13-08-2019, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jacqman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jamie from SilkStocking

Looks : 8/10 (discount 15% from pic)
Body : 8.5/10 (only lack height)
Boobs : 8.5/10 (natural big B)
Bbbj : 7.5/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 8.5/10 cant communicate much but she is always smiling and made me felt like Im a hunk (LOL)

Overall : 8/10 no regrets
Old 13-08-2019, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyBoyKek View Post
Oh icic. Thanks for your deep insight. If you dont mind, can pm you some questions to ask?
Ya I don't mind but what you wanna ask me in PM ? If you're asking about things related to prc whores , i strongly suggest you follow " Max Priest " thread for info related to chiong GL legal hse prc whores . when it comes to GL cat150 legal whore hse , he's one of the gurus you need to follow .
You can find him at The Legal Geylang section or the 2 direct link below .

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=617381

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=408168

He's a friendly to asking questions .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 13-08-2019, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
I'm writing this all live at their apartment at XXX. I don't give a fuck about shaming your girls and location if they wanna play punk with me as well as you as this is NOT the first time he pulled this off on me.
U r acting like a child and putting other bros at risk also...
@admin pls ban this clown

Last edited by sammybk; 13-08-2019 at 07:00 AM.
Old 13-08-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
hohoho1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertlimCC View Post
Bro, dunn be an idiot. Even if you have experienced a bad service, never reveal the location here. Wat good does it make?
U can’t blame him man since the okt is treating him like an idiot.

Since okt is in the service line, they should not have lie.
Old 13-08-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
albertlimCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoho1984 View Post
U can’t blame him man since the okt is treating him like an idiot.

Since okt is in the service line, they should not have lie.
Well he can complain and whine as much as he likes. But never reveal the location. Not cool to do that. It is never easy for these operators to secure accomodations. The last we want is for the Authority to step in and wipe out our playing grounds.

There bound to have some bad services. Either from the okt, his operators or the girls. Just give them a negative feedback here.
Old 13-08-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
U r acting like a child and putting other bros at risk also...
@admin pls ban this clown
I think all stables will all ban him before admin does so lol. Seriously downright childish. So trigger happy with exposing stable's address lol.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sgbig80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros interested in MMF sometime?

Private message.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:48 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unchained Melody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxboy88 View Post
Wow who is she look not bad le 😊😊😊
Thanks for upping.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-08-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Price vis or service wise , if you die die must choose to fuck prc whores and tio target , i strongly suggest go fuck those at GL lor legal hse . at least that chances of being freaking out or by heavily edit pics , photochop , not the same face will be drastically reduced .
Actually in regards of prc , be it pricing or service , both FL or legal hse prc are of similar . so not much difference there why not chiong cat150 legal prc
Bro Leong, Well said.

I dun trust PRC here / or via Wehcat.

I would rather go down GL and choose CAT 150 like you have just said.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 13
castiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of light

Maria from Emmanuella

Looks : confirme identical to her photos - SYT. dark skin, Sweet face and pleasant smile

Body : Satin soft skin. No tummy fats. slim and skinny

Boobs : Firm natural As. Hypersensitive nipples

Frenching : Accomodating but you have to initiate kissing her first. Intense tongue action from her

Bbbj: 9.5/10 (She was really a killer in this. She spent a good deal
of effort and time in the bathroom, cleaning up my little bro and
teasing him.I think this is the first time that my little bro received
such thorough cleaning. Then she proceeded to give me a short bbbj in the shower. She seems like she loves eating balls and dicks.

On the bed, she gave a full package of bbbj by licking and sucking my
balls, occasionally engulfing them into her mouth one by one. And she
did it so delicately to avoid hurting them. Thumbs up! Then she moved
up the shaft and tackled the dick head, now and again giving me the
CFM looks. She gave very good suction and deep-throating, coupled with
all the saliva and slurping sounds as though she was so hungry for my
little bro. What a treat! Had to stop her before I couldn’t stop myself from unloading in her mouth

FJ : Quite tight and shallow thus feels good on your gugubird. She’s also quite into it when we make love so it was quite enjoyable. Pulled her up and told her she made me so horny I need to shove my dick in her right at that moment. What she did next totally blew my mind. She went on her fours , raised her hips and arched her back.Banging her was the only thing in my mind. Pushed into her and her drenched pussy was so hot before i unload inside condom.

Overall: very good and will RTF.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

In this thread it is already stated which stables to avoid.
I do not understand why people continue to book FLs from bad stables.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
In this thread it is already stated which stables to avoid.
I do not understand why people continue to book FLs from bad stables.
Pls la he himself say the okt did the same to him few times, and he still go back same okt... Don't learn lesson still cry here act victim. Then he cannot play flip table now nobody gets to play.
Old 13-08-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

The lady looks super chio, of course minus the "thai tan" but she still looks chio. Just curious why no FR on her so far?

Anybody got experience with LoveAffair stable? Steady?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1