The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Felt Like Sharing My Sex Stories

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 12-01-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 12-01-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Shingles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! support this thread
Old 13-01-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 12
nstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstringa View Post
We did shots at one of the bars. It’s also another of our crazy shenanigans because we usually go for the craziest shots. And also we looked out for them pretty girls along Clark Quay.

We went into the club beside the bar and normally it’s our favourite because the music is great and we would have so much fun (well, and “fun”). On the night of that sexcapade, we were bummed by the atmosphere and decided to go to the club I disliked, just to give it another shot.

Decided to get a jug before I hit the dance floor. Needed the liquid confidence and also because the club was packed as usual. Managed to squeeze our way into the crowd after getting our drinks. And so the fun begins!

There were 4 of us guys, and unexpectedly, beside us were this guy-girl duo. She’s about 160cm, fairly tanned complexion from what I remember, and looked tight as heck with her little floral spaghetti top. The girl was cute and I really wanted to dance with her. Music was deafening, but that’s not stopping me.

“ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER?? FRIENDS?” (Sorry, caps because I was shouting over the music)

They smiled and nodded.

I turned to the girl “YOU’RE SO CUTE. ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER?” as I turned to them and they both shook their heads.

“NO, WE ARE JUST FRIENDS. THE REST ARE DRINKING AT THE TABLE” she told me.

“AWW SO SAD”, I turned to the guy lowkey trying to taunt him, but feigning a friendly sympathy.

At this point my friends were already laughing at me because that’s the kind of shit I get up to in the clubs. I fucking love interacting with strangers.

Just friends. Here’s my chance.

The bunch of us kept dancing. Strangers all around us, pushing us closer to one another. I inched closer to the girl.

“WHAT’S YOUR NAME?”

“AMY! WHAT’S YOURS?”

“NSTRINGA. NICE TO MEET YOU”

By this time I already had my arms around her waist and she wasn’t even facing her friend anymore. As we danced, we were slowly separated from my friends, and her friend left the dancefloor too. Player 1 has left the game.
I never expected things to go down so quickly, as the next thing I knew she was doing all sorts of sexy moves on me. I’m not even kidding, I was quite surprised.

She turned around and backed herself into me. This girl I barely met 10 minutes ago, my hands were already all over her. She turned back around and I pulled her close.

A little kiss on her lips... she pulled away.

“SO NAUGHTY!” she teased, but obviously enjoying it.

“DO YOU WANT TO GET A DRINK?” she asked, and before I could even reply she held my hands and let me to her friends.

She poured a drink for the both of us. Difficult to make small talks in noisy club, but we tried. We clearly wanted more than just small talks though. This girl, I really liked her. I got her back onto the dance floor.
Old 13-01-2019, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Katanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support for more..
Old 13-01-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 13-01-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here. Some firewood added.
Old 13-01-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 13-01-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
DickLeNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks TS for his great effort.
Old 13-01-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
dahua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, hoping to read more
Old 14-01-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 15-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 12
nstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstringa View Post
I never expected things to go down so quickly, as the next thing I knew she was doing all sorts of sexy moves on me. I’m not even kidding, I was quite surprised.

She turned around and backed herself into me. This girl I barely met 10 minutes ago, my hands were already all over her. She turned back around and I pulled her close.

A little kiss on her lips... she pulled away.

“SO NAUGHTY!” she teased, but obviously enjoying it.

“DO YOU WANT TO GET A DRINK?” she asked, and before I could even reply she held my hands and let me to her friends.

She poured a drink for the both of us. Difficult to make small talks in noisy club, but we tried. We clearly wanted more than just small talks though. This girl, I really liked her. I got her back onto the dance floor.
For the next 30 minutes or so, it was absolute heaven. High from the alcohol, adrenaline from making out with this girl the entire time. I was fucking horny.

I was running my hands all over her body and she loved it. Her boobs were solid Bs. Grabbed onto them every chance I got when we be grinding. She would occasionally guide my hands to roam her body while leaning into me so I could hear her breathy moans.

I decided to take it a step further. I slid my hand down to her crotch to test her reaction.

“AHHHHHHHHH! NAUGHTY!”

Amy, being the naughtier one and not wanting to let me have all the fun, immediately rubbed my raging boner through my jeans.

“WHO’S THE NAUGHTY ONE NOW?” I teased her.

At this point I noticed the clubbers around us were watching us, and I felt so good. The guys must have been so envious.

We couldn’t give a shit though. We were pretty much in our own whole having our fun.
Old 16-01-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 16-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Dembele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice! Camping here too!
Old 17-01-2019, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1