The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 9
driftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: An unexpected journey awaits

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingboy View Post

Her black skirt run up towards her waist, her boobs was bouncing everywhere as i placed both of my hands on her ass and slammed my dick in her.

As i was enjoying this wonderful moment, from the side of my eyes, i realized someone was actually peeping at us!

From my peripheral vision, i saw Mel looking at us from upstairs.

She was masturbating as she watches us fuck.

Getting so much more turned on by this, I deliberately turn Nana to face Mel, letting her know we have guest.

Nana: (in thai)If you want to watch, come nearer to watch, dont stand so far.
Nana: (in thai)But you only can watch.

And as Mel proceeded to come closer to us, I was so turned on by this that i felt like cumming.

I lean forward, grab a handful of boobs, and whisper into Nana's ears.

db:: Suck me off, i'm cumming soon.

And as Nana kneel down, she took my dick like a pro

Her suction was pretty strong and probably she knew i was about to cum, she just let me fuck her face.

In less than 10secs, i released a huge load of sperm into her mouth as she continues to use her fingers to massage my balls.

db: Don't swallow it, I want you to pass it on to Mel by spitting in her mouth.

As i say this, Mel didn't have any second thoughts.

She immediately bend lower to Nana and waited for the cum like a obedient cum hungry slave.

And as Nana passed my cum to Mel, without even asking, Mel swallowed every single drop of it.

It was really a sight to behold.

We clean up ourselves and wear back our clothes, and as we re enter the club from the same exit, we bumped into Gerald.

He gave me another familiar look, a look of shock as he saw not only Nana, but Mel came from the door with me.

I gave him a wink and went back to my table
Old 11-01-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
twinker2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS, more please!
Old 11-01-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
anchorage99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Camping here.
Old 11-01-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

driftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
From my peripheral vision, i saw Mel looking at us from upstairs.

He gave me another familiar look, a look of shock as he saw not only Nana, but Mel came from the door with me.

I gave him a wink and went back to my table
I called a valet and got him to drive us home.

In the car, while i was hugging Nana, I began to fondle about boobs.

Nana shot me a look knowing what i wanted and in turn started to sit on my lap facing me.

We started making out passionately at the backseat of my car while the valet was driving us home.

I turn her so her back was facing me, undid her shirt, and release those amazing boobs from their bra.

Obviously, the valet knew what was happening, and he saw everything clearing from his rear view mirror.

I got up, threw her on the seat facing up, spread her legs open.

I began to take my dick out from my pants, and started to rub the head at the entrance of her pussy.

Nana: Baby, please do not tease me. I want your dick in me now.
db: You have to beg me for it and let me decide if you deserve it.
Nana: Please baby, i'm begging you.
db: Call me master, and that you are my slave.
Nana: Master, your dick hungry slave wants your dick in her badly.

Seeing how I made this seductive girl beg me to fuck her, I proceeded to pound her hard.

Holding her both hands straight forwards, it made those awesome boobs squeeze together.

And with the pounding, you could see the boobs bouncing up and down.

I could see the valet taking occasional glances backwards to see this magnificent sight.

db: Bro, enjoying the view? If you just enjoy the view and drive safely, I'll let you see more.
valet: Sir, you give me this kind of view, how to concentrate to drive!

Ignoring his words, i pulled Nana up, placed her doggy style in between the driver and passenger seat with her arms in front, and started to ram her slowly.

The whole car was jerking alot, with moans and groans filled inside.

db: My dear, our beloved valet driver is currently having some problems.
db: It seems that his below is crying to be let out. Please be a dear and let him out and stroke him.

With these words, Nana began to unzip the valet pants and took his dick out and started to stroke him.

This went on for a good 5-10mins before we reached the carpark of my house, which was just in time as he eventually cum all over his t-shirt.

db: Bro, I hope you enjoyed that. Please take this car and go get it washed before returning it.

With these words, Nana and I make our way into my house.

Return Points Queue
pinpongball
S.B.Y.1
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
Cafu
Rasta Marley
slicker69
SailSingapore
SimplyUnperfect
Prince7
4Dguru
silver5surfer
izaaat
Hurricane88
Old 11-01-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

You are the man bro
Old 11-01-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mojonesindex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice steamy story, please continue TS
Old 11-01-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting story. It's true that it's not always the Robert that hang the most flowers win the pussy.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Very interesting story. It's true that it's not always the Robert that hang the most flowers win the pussy.
Agree with this statement as well... ppl treat u as a Robert only and nothing else ady...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 11-01-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
db: Bro, I hope you enjoyed that. Please take this car and go get it washed before returning it.

With these words, Nana and I make our way into my house.
I love girls who wear black choker.

We always call it the black belt in sucking cock.

And that night, Nana was wearing one.

To complete my dominance over Nana, I decided to take a leash and clip it on her choker.

I led her to my bedroom, and as I was already warmed up in the car, i turned Nana and pumped her away doggy style on my bed.

This went on for around 15mins and she probably cummed twice during this period.

***As i pumped away on that big juicy ass, I wondered how did I end up with such a fine young girl.

Just hours ago, all eyes were on her when she is on the stage.

Dozens of hungry men eyes were visually fantasizing on what they will do to her if they could have her.

But i was the one fulfilling all kind of fantasies which they ever had.

As i was busy with these thoughts, I felt the grip on my dick tighten. She must have had her orgasm.

This was probably her third for the session. I can feel the dampness as i continue to pound her from behind.

From the reflection, i could see her eyes turn upwards and her legs were trembling.

With such a sight, it was time for me to reward her with my cum.

I grab a handful of her hair to direct her and drag her to the floor, making her kneel in front of me facing up.

She automatically stick out her tongue, push her C cup boobs together with her hands, and waited obediently for her reward.

As i hit climax, i shoot all my troops on her beautiful, seductive face and into her mouth.

After the deed was done, she make sure nothing is left by sucking on my dick like a hungry animal.

And as i collapsed on the bed, body full of perspiration, i felt a grip on my throbbing but tired dick.

I guess she was not done.***

I proceeded to lay her on the bed with her head hanging from the bed edge while i deep throat her.

And while doing so, i went south with my tongue on her clit, while fingering her.

Nana: Master, just like that! I am going to cummm! Arghh.. AHHH!

That's when i know, Nana was a damn freaking squirter.

It was such an amazing sight, and my face was completely wet

And to see a girl squirt, somehow it boosts your ego as you know you managed to hit all the right spots.

With that, we both laid down on the bed to take a rest.

After a few minutes, I went out to the balcony and light a cigarette for a smoke.

Nana followed me a few mins later, in my used oversize formal T which made her look so adorable.

Nana: baby, do you have a girlfriend or are you married?
db: nope, with my job commitments and lack of time, no girl wants me.
Nana: How can that be? You so handsome and have such a big house. You live by yourself?
db: yes, i live by myself. after so many failed relationships, I dont really trust girls. So i do not want to commit myself to one only.
db: But i find you really special, so right now I would want to give you an offer.
Nana looks at me confused.
db: you can be my number 1 girl. Which means no matter how many girls i have in the future, they listen to you. And from now onwards, you listen to everything I tell you to do, without any questions asked. And you are not allowed to kiss or have sex with any other guy unless i tell you to do so.

As Nana was considering my offer, I went up to her face and gave her a soft but passionate kiss under the moonlight.

She looked me into the eyes and nodded her head, which thus agreeing to be mine.

Thus, the first lady for my harem has been established...

Return Points Queue
pinpongball
S.B.Y.1
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
Cafu
Rasta Marley
slicker69
SailSingapore
SimplyUnperfect
Prince7
4Dguru
silver5surfer
izaaat
Hurricane88
Old 11-01-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
pastamaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support your nice story bro!
Old 12-01-2019, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: An unexpected journey awaits

This is truly another awesome story.

Thumbs up
Old 12-01-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
privateparts188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suspect you watch too much harem drama, Thai girls very possessive and unlikely to agree, but nevertheless SUPPORT FOR YOU BRO!
Old 12-01-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
DBSRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming. Hoping to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1