The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gals who had boyfriends before, are unlikely to be virgins right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I had a staunchly religious ex gf who was virgin till she was 26.She had 4-5 bfs along the way after we broke off. After her dad's passing, her perspective of the world changed. She felt she was losing out to friends in the sex world. Being her sweet first love who didn't pop her cherry out of respect a decade ago, she got me to take her virginity and her flood gates opened. I took her her three holes that night.
When a woman realises or is experiencing the pleasure of sex which those who hv engaged in it knows...all hell is let loose and anything goes ...3 holes in just one nite is simply incredible and unbelievable ...envy u bro, why r u always so lucky, yr ex going back to u selecting u over all of her other exs to pop her cherry n take her virginity all in one nite...still remembering u !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-01-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays girls are more open minded and liberal in their views.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 15
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!

Well some girls will not allow you to pop their cherry till their wedding night, but they will allow you to go all the way to 3rd base, incl blowjobs etc.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
Hard to say.

I have a ex-gf still a virgin at 37 years old this year. Quite decent looking. Good career.

She's had 4-5 relationships including my short 2 months when we were in tertiary. Still keep in contact.

It appears as if all the bf left when they know cannot test drive before committing.

Her only mistake is not knowing who is the right one to allow test drive. Die die want to keep till wedding night.

Now she's quite sure she will keep and return unused.
You said that you didnt pop her cherry... but surely you engaged in heavy petting, blowjobs, finger fucking rigght?
Old 09-01-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think it is about the right moment and right place. Had dated a virgin girl in poly year 1 for 1.5 years but couldn't pass the stage of petting as she wanted to keep it until wedding night. Didn't even allow licking her pussy. Fully respect her decision and just continue with petting. Broke up with her due to some other issue. After a year, she got a new bf who i heard eventually brought her to batam for a getaway during school holidays and took her virgin on the first night there. This happened after just 2 months into relationship. I guess I was just not the right guy in the right place and moment.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
I think it is about the right moment and right place. Had dated a virgin girl in poly year 1 for 1.5 years but couldn't pass the stage of petting as she wanted to keep it until wedding night. Didn't even allow licking her pussy. Fully respect her decision and just continue with petting. Broke up with her due to some other issue. After a year, she got a new bf who i heard eventually brought her to batam for a getaway during school holidays and took her virgin on the first night there. This happened after just 2 months into relationship. I guess I was just not the right guy in the right place and moment.
So sorry to hear that bro!!! But how did you know that the BF took her virginity?
Old 10-01-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
When a woman realises or is experiencing the pleasure of sex which those who hv engaged in it knows...all hell is let loose and anything goes ...3 holes in just one nite is simply incredible and unbelievable ...envy u bro, why r u always so lucky, yr ex going back to u selecting u over all of her other exs to pop her cherry n take her virginity all in one nite...still remembering u !
I always treat ladies I bonk with care, concern and respect. I never let them feel my only motive is to bed them. If the times together was good and had to end due to some reasons or another, they were willing to stay as friends. When we walked down memory lanes after we parted, the sweet old memories will come back and the mood itself is enough to make another bonk happen.
Old 10-01-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

If you can get them into deep french kiss with you, most likely their pussy will be drenched with their juice after a few minutes, normal body reaction. Then next is depends on how strong is their willpower to resist it.

My experience is normally a few times reject last last also succumb to have sex because they also need it.

There was one gf who is a very devoted christian who i am with in a long distance relationship. in the early stage of the relationship always tell me she want to keep it until wedding, her religion does not allow her to have sex before marriage.

So there was one getaway to somewhere. First day able to french kiss her. Then we sleep. Second day evening managed to pull up her shirt to reveal her boobs and lick it. The night itself after kissing able to finger her, I can tell you it was like niagara falls, so wet, but she still resist, and ended up asking her to handjob me because I also cannot stand it.

Third day, managed to lick her pussy and that is when her resistance is lost. And after she felt my dick in her, she got addicted and wanted it every moment that we can do it. And started to learn how to blowjob etc..
Old 10-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
starling1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Who are you to be bother by whether she is a virgin or not if you are not anymore I got no problem so long as she is faithful to me its all in the past I don't bother
Old 10-01-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 7
124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute

Some people say virginity is overrated these days
Old 12-01-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
BraCup is one of the Best!BraCup is one of the Best!BraCup is one of the Best!

I had ex gf last time she was 25. Had 4 ex bf and I'm the 5th. She's a virgin and refuse to give in to penetration no matter how wet or high.

She only allow herself to handjob or blowjob her bf. No fingering or anything below waist.

Now heard still single 😂
Old 12-01-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
thelittleprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont think its a question of whether virgin or what, its really up to the guy to just go for it (and i don't mean rape her)

had a few gfs where i was their 4/5th bf and they were still virgins until they met me.
Old 12-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
So sorry to hear that bro!!! But how did you know that the BF took her virginity?
That guy told his group of friends who one of them is our mutual friend. He was in the same poly as I was that time. I still remember his MSN message to me started off with "hey bro, you didnt have sex with Denise before?" It was just very disturbing to me but I already have my next gf by then.
Old 12-01-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraCup View Post
I had ex gf last time she was 25. Had 4 ex bf and I'm the 5th. She's a virgin and refuse to give in to penetration no matter how wet or high.

She only allow herself to handjob or blowjob her bf. No fingering or anything below waist.

Now heard still single 😂
She must have been very religious or had high ideals. Gosh, she must also have nerves of steel to refuse even when high... Bracup bro, I presume you didn't get any action from her, only 2nd base?
Old 14-01-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
That guy told his group of friends who one of them is our mutual friend. He was in the same poly as I was that time. I still remember his MSN message to me started off with "hey bro, you didnt have sex with Denise before?" It was just very disturbing to me but I already have my next gf by then.
This guy is a jerk.
What is he trying to prove ... bragging right?
示威 or 得到了便宜扮乖 ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1