The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Omui street is probably a local name, im not sure. So you may not be able to search omui street in google map. Omui street is actually "street 805 sihanoukville". So in google map, please search for street 805 sihanoukville.

Tuktuk drivers may not understand what or where is street 805. So the best is show the tuktuk the map and ask him go there.

Below is the map showing the location of street 805 (the red dot), also known as omui street, also known as blue mountain and also hv several other nick names. From lion circle to street 805, i normally pay d tuktuk between usd3 to usd4.

=============================================
Inside street 805, theres a guesthouse called "don bosco guesthouse", hows the condition i dont know but i know its not more then usd20 a night. On the 9th dec, i wanted to book this hotel but it was fully occupied because of some activities going on in sihanoukville so everywhere is fully booked.

Street 805 to victory hill is about 10 to 15 mins by tuktuk and u just got to pay tuktuk usd3 to usd4. Locals will just pay usd2.

Just for yr case, a better option is to stay in victory hill ( hotel here is only about usd 25 to usd30, only few hotels here ) and when going to street 805, u may take a motorcycle taxi at usd2. At night u may relax with d gals in the pubs in victory hill. Gals in victory hill also not bad but theres only very few pubs here.

In street 805, all the girls will be sitting outside their house. In this lane, its just fuck and go home. For ST, china girls charge usd 50, vietnamese and cambodian gals charge usd15 to usd20. However take note that cambodian cultures will quote u as high as possible, so u must bargain. Over here no need to pay barfine and rooms. Rooms is provided at their premises. Over here, theres no shortage of pretty syt girls. You walk along this lane and all the girls will whistle at you provided they know how to whistle. The best time to come here is 9pm cambodian time.

Are the girls clean? Will easily pass germs boh?
Old 17-12-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
kindaichi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Any good outcall recommendation? I will be heading to Phnom Penh tomorrow and will be staying at Arunreas Hotel
Old 20-12-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Any experienced bros going cambodia in Jan can bring me around?

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 26-12-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post
Any experienced bros going cambodia in Jan can bring me around?
I am also planning to go PP. A friend told me to stay at Naga Hotel and go to Darlin Darlin to find FLs. Price around $100-$150 USD.

This info is correct? I been reading this thread and found out that many bros here visit the riverside bars instead and I understand that is cheaper too.
Old 27-12-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
spunk101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
sorry i believe YOU are the one spoil market, firstly massage 252 ist 7 dollars for room and girls are 30 dolalrs google soem of the angmo forums and u can see guys just recently paid that price, secondly really pay 30 dollars just to hug a girl no sex?
Hi Tom,
Is it confirmed that the price of room is still $7? Read some other blog and mentioned its $10 but the bro before this paid $15?

How do you nego for room price? haha...The mamasan ask for $15 and you tell her $7 and if she said no, just walk away?

$30 for FJ is also unheard off. most sites mention $50. care to share some info. Going there in 2 week's time.
Old 28-12-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 20
A-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I am also planning to go PP. A friend told me to stay at Naga Hotel and go to Darlin Darlin to find FLs. Price around $100-$150 USD.

This info is correct? I been reading this thread and found out that many bros here visit the riverside bars instead and I understand that is cheaper too.
Darling Darling FLs quoting Usd150-200 Short-time when I'm there 2 weeks ago. U can try to bargain.
Old 28-12-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-MEN View Post
Darling Darling FLs quoting Usd150-200 Short-time when I'm there 2 weeks ago. U can try to bargain.
Hmm then how come my friend say $150 max for overnight? Think need to ask him again.

Thanks for the info bro.
Old 28-12-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Camlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have been busy. just return from hong kong and vietnam for family visits.

be safe as crime rates getting worse in cambodia! most common is motorcycle snatch theft. if not for my work i would have left long ago.

happy new year to all bros!

Last edited by Camlim; 28-12-2018 at 09:57 PM.
Old 28-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Yo Bros, I go PP once a month for business but never thought of making trip to Sihanoukville. Is it worth say staying 2 nights there? Just to relax and gamble a bit. What else to do there?

As for fucking, what are some straight forward options with chiobus kind of girls I no drink alcohol one so go KTV or pubs just to pick up girls....its not just the money, but the time wasted...I prefer go one place, see girl I like, fuck within the compound like in BKK MPs or bring back to hotel for ST price.
Old 01-01-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

hi, anyone stayed at The Bridge Club hotel before? is it a guestfriendly hotel? ANy experiences?
Old 01-01-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 14
Ggordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to behold
Came back from a 3 day Cambodia trip and this is my FR. 2 words would be Cheap & Good. The people there are very friedly& you can get the overnight GFE for just $100-$150USD. Most are looking for commitment, willing to go to club & even brought me around the next day.

It is a mixture of SYT & MILF but just look around the bars and some girls will catch your eyes. There isn't a need to go for overpriced places like Darling Darling or Naga unless you have >$250 USD to throw every night which is the same price as SG. PM me for more info and contacts.

Last edited by Ggordon1; 03-01-2019 at 02:28 PM.
Old 03-01-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Camlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there is a reason why it is cheap. for the most part you will get the tan skin khmer girls in the riverside bars. not a problem if you are a pattaya regular. but hey there are always viets lurking somewhere if popiah is your thing hehe.

the fairer and high quality ones are working in ktvs mostly which are very expensive for cambodia.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggordon1 View Post
Came back from a 3 day Cambodia trip and this is my FR. 2 words would be Cheap & Good. The people there are very friedly& you can get the overnight GFE for just $100-$150USD. Most are looking for commitment, willing to go to club & even brought me around the next day.

It is a mixture of SYT & MILF but just look around the bars and some girls will catch your eyes. There isn't a need to go for overpriced places like Darling Darling or Naga unless you have >$250 USD to throw every night which is the same price as SG. PM me for more info and contacts.
My friend always get the girls at darling darling for 150-200 usd overnight. (He not handsome btw) His tactics is don't ask price first. Just drink and bring them 2nd round at disco until she abit high liao then ask price at the end of the day or don't ask. Next day give 150.
Old 06-01-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

The 3 girls looks were :-
Girl1 = 5.5/10, looks like late 20s, slightly plum n short.
Girl2 = 5.5/10, also looks like late 20s, medium ht.
Girl3 = 6/10, look like mid 20s, slim n medium ht, quite pretty.

SBK, thanks very much for your reports on PP and Sihanoukville, they are great!

If Girl #3 is only a 6 to you then I must say your standards are somewhat higher than mine!

Which also means I can safely follow your recommendations when I visit!
Old 07-01-2019, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bailei12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At Nagaworld now. Went to club88 to take gal for overnight. Price went up compared to when I was here roughly 1year ago. Viet/Cambodia/Thai 200 or 300USD for overnight. PRC start from 400. Then 500 or 600USD. Prc used to be 300. Cambodia used to be 150. A little bit shocked.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1