The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-12-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
How often you SMS her? On a daily basis? You got try calling her instead?
I think the last question you missed out.

"Did you try booking through me?" Lol.
Old 18-12-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Ya sia. In terms of total package v few beats Momo. Somehow now that I think abt it her face reminded me of 应采儿 just slightly more meat in a good way. Too bad she can’t come back anymore. That building she was in, so much good memories of her and Donna...
The house of APs lol. Imagine book a session with Donna, get your visual feast then follow up with another session with MoMo same building to get your sensual feast. Leave the building a fully Sextisfied man

If only these 2 still on the SLG menu. Sigh. Back to reality.
Old 18-12-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
To avoid any confusion, I always request the ML to send her location or instructions via SMS, instead of communicating through the phone.

Sometimes the ML's accent is too heavy/thick to fully comprehend or she's speaking too fast.

Moreover, if the reception is poor, misunderstandings may occur.
Some ML prefer calls becos sms leave a "record" of course they can delete afterwards but sms also cannot cope replying do u think they want another task ?
Old 18-12-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Some ML prefer calls becos sms leave a "record" of course they can delete afterwards but sms also cannot cope replying do u think they want another task ?
Don’t think it’s a big deal to them ba since the focus is shifted to you.

So far I have no issues with SMS communication and I very much prefer to do it that way to avoid confusion/misunderstandings haha.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-12-2018, 01:47 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How often you SMS her? On a daily basis? You got try calling her instead?
Every 2-3days once... can't be she totally avoid SMS nor even reply mah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-12-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
By now her demand should’ve cooled down for her to at least reply you..

Shouldn’t be an issue with your number as well..

I guess you just have to keep on trying? Took me quite a while before I got a reply and successfully appointment with Summer, so it could be that case with Ai La..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-12-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
skewboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Anyone know if Carol only open slots for evening? Not able to get reply from her when asking for morning slot.
My understanding is usually evenings only (all my visit timings are between 6-10pm), but last week she open up more slots as she wanted to earn abit more before taking her break like some bros mentioned here.
Old 18-12-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by skewboyz View Post
My understanding is usually evenings only (all my visit timings are between 6-10pm), but last week she open up more slots as she wanted to earn abit more before taking her break like some bros mentioned here.
Thanks for the info. So her break started already?
Old 18-12-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Thanks for the info. So her break started already?
My understanding is she is currently away on break. Not sure when she will be back.
Old 18-12-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
She randomly choose to reply. She told me that last time. I heard, I shocked. It's like Toto.

If repeated client, she sure reply.
Old 18-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
She randomly choose to reply. She told me that last time. I heard, I shocked. It's like Toto.

If repeated client, she sure reply.
Wa then i guess i tio toto a few mths back ah
Old 18-12-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
My understanding is she is currently away on break. Not sure when she will be back.
Thanks. She gave me an evening slot last week but I cannot make it. Guess got to wait for her to come back.
Old 18-12-2018, 03:30 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By now her demand should’ve cooled down for her to at least reply you..

Shouldn’t be an issue with your number as well..

I guess you just have to keep on trying? Took me quite a while before I got a reply and successfully appointment with Summer, so it could be that case with Ai La..
Nope my number hasn't got any issue with other ML at all as well...

Unless she is still so hot fav..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-12-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sms her . No replies. Not even received . Should b on break. Back before xmas one bro mentioned
Old 18-12-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone has recommendation of high playability syt or someone good at juagen?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1