The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
ChongQing Information

There were no Chongqing thread that is worth continuing and would start this thread to gather information as I would be going there often...

I was staying in 江北区新世纪元大酒店 for the past 2 nights. I went to the KTV on the basement 不夜城世纪佳人商务KTV。 The following is the summary:

Category: Rmb300 and Rmb400
Hardware: Up Class Standard with toilet inside.
Sound System: Adequate
Song Selection: Adequate
Gal Selection: above average
Min Charge: Rmb 1500 for medium size room.

I manage to take my gal out. Good service and pay her Rmb 1000 for LT.

The hotel has sauna and my colleague call the gals up to their room for ST and pay Rmb800.

I will explore more places and do FR on the next trip.
Old 17-03-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
RayChen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: ChongQing Information

Yo man, will be heading down to ChongQing for a week for an exhibition next monday. Any recommendation? we do not earn a lot, yea.

Drop me a pm for your number~? Can catch up there
Old 19-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well, my small contribution on this thread...

PMed bro Pink Flyod the thread starter and he kindly replied. Too bad he wasn't around and therefore I decided to venture out myself. Went to JFB around 8 pm for dinner (place was a HK style 茶餐厅 directly below MUSE and Club TNT) cum "sightseeing". There, you can see WLs started pouring in by the cab load and rather frankly, the gals dressing was quite impressive comparing to what you see in CQ in the day. So alot of short skirts and big boobs (wonderbra) reporting for work in MUSE and Club TNT, together with their XLGs and it was a sight to behold... I think to myself that all is not dead in CQ, not bad. And becos it was too early, I reckon I will check this place out in future if given the chance to meet more brothers.

So off I went to 君豪国际会所。Called a mummy 瑶瑶 and booked a room. Arrived at the KTV and realised there were two joints at the place - a KTV and another 夜总会,both belongs to the same company. So went in check out the KTV first. Was led to the KTV room and decor is nothing to shout about. Sofa seems old and sound system slightly dated. To be honest, quite a far cry from what my research tells me.

Anyhow, picked 3 gals from the line-ups, first a small sized petite sweetie, another a busty playful MM and last a singer-rated ah lian (which I found out later), hmmmmm.... What a good blend! Let me just add that the gals are all wearing a Japanese style, short skirt robe, revealing all their nice legs and big boobs and you can specify that you want the take-out types or the sitting types.

Night went on and lots to drink and bit of rabba rabba, my petite gal was siamming the drinks but she won't get away . Sang lots of song with the singer ah lian and the busty mm really was a handful and soft too. I realise that I had to check out the other 夜总会 to complete this FR so I paid up. Damage as follow:

Gals tip was 300 each,
No 公主 as I decided not to get one,
Mummy 200 and
Waiter 50
3 dozen beer plus food totalling Rmb 1100 (one dozen 300)

Note: you can choose to control the bill especially when it comes to 小吃 cos those can add up if you dont.

君豪国际会所
金源路 9 号
Manager: 赵瑶瑶 (159 2314 0649)
You can call main line: 023 6700 1111 to book also

Personal rating:

Gal - 5-7/10
Place - 5-6/10
Service - 6/10
Playability - 8/10 (I kept mine playing to 5 only but you know you can go further )
Price - reasonably cheap

To be continued...
Old 19-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Next I went next door to the 君豪夜总会。Place is a lot more posh than the KTV. Has a dance hall and rooms. Took the room which the decor I rate 7/10 and selected more gals. Over here, 公主 is mandatory and MM selection better, average of 7/10. Not to bore you with the details, I picked 4 this time and tapow one of them who really caught my eye. Paid her 1.5K for ON.

In short:

君豪夜总会
Main line: 023 6700 3322

Personal rating:

Gal - 6-8/10
Place - 8/10
Service - 7/10
Playability - 7/10
Price - 2 dozen beer plus misc totalling 1K, MMs and DJ excluded.

Overall - not too bad, 7/10
RTK - possibly, want to check out more places in CQ. Defintely better than the KTV next door.
Old 19-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Going to CQ this week. Will be staying at the Le Meridien at Nan'an district. Any lobangs around that area? Any information or pointers from bros here will be greatly appreciated.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 19-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

good stuff bros who are contributing to this thread. Chongqing ladies are really pretty!!
Old 20-03-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
Going to CQ this week. Will be staying at the Le Meridien at Nan'an district. Any lobangs around that area? Any information or pointers from bros here will be greatly appreciated.
That's where I stayed only to discover that the only KTV around is the 帝豪KTV (family style). So if you do find anything, then appreciate you will share here.

Personally, I will stay either in the Yuzhong area or near JFB. Have fun and good luck!
Old 20-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
That's where I stayed only to discover that the only KTV around is the 帝豪KTV (family style). So if you do find anything, then appreciate you will share here.

Personally, I will stay either in the Yuzhong area or near JFB. Have fun and good luck!
I'm going on a business trip so I could not choose the hotel. I suppose there are no other interesting joints in or near Le Meridien?

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 20-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
I'm going on a business trip so I could not choose the hotel. I suppose there are no other interesting joints in or near Le Meridien?
I'm a newbie there myself so hope you will have better luck
Old 20-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
pacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Next I went next door to the 君豪夜总会。Place is a lot more posh than the KTV. Has a dance hall and rooms. Took the room which the decor I rate 7/10 and selected more gals. Over here, 公主 is mandatory and MM selection better, average of 7/10. Not to bore you with the details, I picked 4 this time and tapow one of them who really caught my eye. Paid her 1.5K for ON.

In short:

君豪夜总会
Main line: 023 6700 3322.
thanks for the FR but what do you mean by 公主 is mandatory
Old 20-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificboy21 View Post
thanks for the FR but what do you mean by 公主 is mandatory
Pacboy, bro ksst meant DJ or KJ in ktv...
Old 20-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

公主 is the female DJ or KJ in ur room who basically helps u to press the controls for the songs & sometimes play along with all like drinking or singing or games, though no touching.. unless really charming la..

少爷 is basically the waiter...

will be in CQ in apr if nothin goes wrong... =)

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 20-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm a newbie there myself so hope you will have better luck
Bro... really peifu your courage to source and provide FR on your SOLO trip to the KTV and nightclub.

Proving that cheonging SOLO is possible but u need lots of $$$

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 20-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
pacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Pacboy, bro ksst meant DJ or KJ in ktv...
wa taikor, u really know everything.. pei fu pei fu...
Old 20-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificboy21 View Post
wa taikor, u really know everything.. Pei fu pei fu...
你知道奶媽是誰嗎?? .... :d :d
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1