The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold
Re: HC Nostalgia-Thanks for The Mammaries

Do u guys think we can look forward to brighter days? Or such days can only be sought elsewhere like jb, China or vietnam?

I tend to think there are more mix of international beauties now with more nationality.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 22-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Gunner.
You are right. I miss this place too. The entire level 12 rooms were great. Very spacious with original hotel bath with bath tub. My favourite at that time was JJ and Cindy. Very unfortunate there is no such joints now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailgunner View Post
In the late 1980s, my then office was located downtown, in Cantonment Road. During lunch hour, I would popped up at Dai-Ichi Hotel (now known as M Hotel) in Anson Road. There was a HC located within the hotel known as Delight. The joint was very popular with the Shenton Way crowd.....so popular that the operator had to lease an entire floor of hotel rooms to serve as massage rooms.

My favourite girls were Honey and Kiki, both Malaysian hotties with perky butts and well-endowed up front. Their service was 5 stars...no kidding. Honey was also special...she will let you bonk her a 2nd time FOC if you could manage it, you only need to pay for another half-session of massage. Honey also rented an apartment at the nearby International Plaza where she would arrange private sessions with her "preferred" clients. (I was one of them, hehe).

I was patronising them for about 2 years. Then one day, they uprooted and disappeared from the scene. As I was (and still am) a Lone Ranger, I was unable to find out what happened to them. Sigh.....only memories are left
Old 22-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No lah bro. Primary school cannot register. Those HC days are quite strict. Must have proper registration.
My favourite HC were Dai ichi, Garden at Katong, Leisure Drome, Cairnhill, Park View, IP, the very first Balmoral, Legend at Nassim (if I remember correctly) and Regent (next to the present M hotel at Anson).

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
Maybe they primary school already cheong. Respect sia!
Old 22-08-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

NO sir, thks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
Lao jiaos, if now u bump into those 'SYT', will u still wanna bonk then for old times sake?
Old 22-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
b00ze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterb00ze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good ol' memory. I miss ice from bugis hc. Big boobsies with awesome AR. Heard she retired with a big pot of gold where u probably contributed significantly. Haha.
Old 22-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 19
tailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00ze View Post
Good ol' memory. I miss ice from bugis hc. Big boobsies with awesome AR. Heard she retired with a big pot of gold where u probably contributed significantly. Haha.
I definitely did not contribute to Ice's pot of gold. Neither did I contribute to Vivien's pot. Both these "ang pais" damn difficult to book...so I ended up with Sally.
Old 22-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00ze View Post
i contributed quite a sum to ice's pot
Old 22-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcraz View Post
Hi Gunner.
You are right. I miss this place too. The entire level 12 rooms were great. Very spacious with original hotel bath with bath tub. My favourite at that time was JJ and Cindy. Very unfortunate there is no such joints now.
Still have old chap. Plenty of syt for u to.choose. In fact, the place i go to only got Malaysian chinese.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 23-08-2012, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

my first hc visit was at solid gold coast at tbg building ... wah i still think of jane to this day ....
Old 23-08-2012, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, I heard from someone that the famous Yoko (used to be from Youth and then Take5) kenna upped Lorry this year, izzit true?
bro, u mean yoko caught by av? oh when it happen? where u heard from?
Old 23-08-2012, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this thread seem to recall those old good memories abt hc...

last time hc scene really nice.. alot of good memories.. now slowly gone le..

pple do grow so those syt last time become milf now... and now syt will become milf in future.. cannot be avoided...

not sure bro still remember or hv called below the following...

bhc - leng leng, baby.candy (these are the very earliest batch i hv met b4 in bhc.. )

eminent hc - jean (remember i called her during the year 1985.. haha why i temember so clearly bcos i did call her a month b4 i was enlisted to NS in Jun 1985.. haha), katherine

youth hc - yoko, esther, catherine

chinese saying 往事只能回味 .. haiz.. old times happines now become only memories...
Old 23-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxter View Post
Me started HC experience in Dynasty HC @ Tangs in 1980s. Girls were well-mannered and really trained in massage and any other services were only secondary but very good! Along the way, came to know many MILFs, mostly retired now. The most outstanding "innocent" one was Violet ( later changed name to Carmen) of Dynasty, Scotts, at the previous Allson Hotel and then Tropical. Anyone familiar with her?
from Dynasty that time always book Honey
Old 23-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
my first hc visit was at solid gold coast at tbg building ... wah i still think of jane to this day ....
ya TBG was a gd place to relax also and do u remember Estee local gal with big tits fully book everyday
Old 23-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
I started cheonging in the 90s. One place cannot forget was health centre at Beach road golden Mile. Mostly MILF but provide really good and cheap special as low as $40 for BBBJ and $60 for FJ.

I liked to go for one called Jessie, nice body with 36C but heavy smokers and had a zombie look, always perform BBBJ for me in nude and occasionally allow me CIM. I remembered once I forgot to draw cash and she did it for free for that session.

During one of my session with her, I was somehow extraordinary that day, I maintained a rock hard erection and manage to control my cum for a long time. I asked to skip massage and went straight for special.

She blowed me for 20min, and told me to screw her since I did not cum early, I screwed her until almost 30min, she told me she could not take anymore FJ after me on that day ! She demanded $80 instead of usual $60 for her lost of income after me !

I also like to visit another girl called Honey (?) at take 5 at katong. She performed special by asking me to kneel in doggie position, and she stroke my cock from behind while she ass rim me. Damn unusual special indeed.

I also met a MILF called Pauline at Far East Nice Health centre, I must say she scored only 3/10 for looks but she always remove her panties during the normal massage time, and rub her pussies on my butt, then perform BBBJ on me for special and encourage me to finger her cunt. She also allowed CIM and mostly ask for only $30.

Finally my most memorable FJ session was at Singapore Shopping Centre, I met this Malay girl who squid multiple times until half the bed sheet was wet, unusual for a working lady.
ya my 1st was at Caesar Palace at GMT basement and there was Gina local gal fair and sexy that was in the 80's
Old 24-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
oldnewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody remember otani?
jasmine,alice,kim...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1