The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
She was called by the name Nicole last time. I think some other bro have reviewed her. From my experience, she is pretty. Close to photos. Minor editing . Body falls on the meaty side. But not fat. Nice to hug. Well trained massage n cheerful personality. Oh ya, n nice c cup boobs with eraser nips as well.
Tks bro. No wonder she look familiar to me. Tried her before and 1 of the better ones around
Old 19-12-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

In the recent stale "market" condition, I decided to target MLs whom I previously are undecided / on the fence, the dice rolls on her this round:

https://sglonelyguys.info/qing-chuan-massage/

Location is great, which is always a plus point imo.

Qingchuan is a bona fide SYT, lanky model figure, towering at 1.7m, sharp features, definitely a looker. She is more of the alluring gentle babe kind instead of wild vixen sexy type

Conversation takes a while to warm up, she is the slowcooker type but once the fire is boiled she can interact very well, the session will not feel boring.

Figure wise not for boobs lovers but her overall frame is very attractive. Sensual wise for mine quite SOP, but patiently done and attentive, perhaps return visit might have better rapport, as she has quite a reserved personality.

Much has been said about her complexion in past mentions of her in this thread, while she do not possess the silky fair skin of other MLs, hers is ok imo, won't be a deal breaker.

Overall, the session satisfied my overdued curiosity about her, main selling point is SYT with a pretty face on a model figure. RTM? Will definitely attempt another session to see if familiarity leads to more fireworks 🎆
Old 19-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone try this ML?

https://sglonelyguys.info/xuanxuan-massage/
Old 19-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Current situation ideal for those who've been trying to quit the scene but has not been able to.
good thing is not my illusion that the number of horrible profile is steadily increasing. Time to rest till 2019.
Old 19-12-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Visited her before, she is the one in the picture, but her face complexion is not as smooth. During my visit she face black black all the way, not sure if she has improved by now.
Old 19-12-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper29 View Post
Looks similar to photos. Massage passable. Sensual above average, but bonkable with top up. Worth a visit, I have went twice. She will RTC soon, next week if I remember correctly.
Old 19-12-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DTLC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Anna before?? Pretty and age 24??

https://sglonelyguys.info/an-na-massage/
Old 19-12-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
In the recent stale "market" condition, I decided to target MLs whom I previously are undecided / on the fence, the dice rolls on her this round:

https://sglonelyguys.info/qing-chuan-massage/

----snip---
Yup, QC's not a bad choice if you're looking for a tall and pleasant looking SYT. Not that great in terms of playability but that was when I tried her out when she was operating at a hotel so who knows how much she has improved since then. I did advise her then to take greater care of her complexion so as to give her customers a better experience.

At $120, I'd say her pricing is a bit too high for what she's offering, and to compare her with Xiao Yu (also @ $120), I'd go for the latter due to her bubbly and playful personality (overall experience was also better).

I don't mind RTM-ing QC again to find out how she's doing and whether or not I can experience something different and better from the first session.

For now, I'll patiently wait for an early Xmas present in the form of Carol.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-12-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone tried texting JJ from SLG? No response....
Old 20-12-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

crashban12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share the tiger site?
Old 20-12-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

DTLC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper29 View Post
Would also like to check if anyone try this ML

https://sglonelyguys.info/an-na-massage/
Old 20-12-2018, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Sloar211 is Cool - loads of Potential

---Deleted---

Last edited by Sloar211; 20-12-2018 at 02:57 AM.
Old 20-12-2018, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Current situation ideal for those who've been trying to quit the scene but has not been able to.
Agree with you. Current batch is not appealing to me
Old 20-12-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yup, QC's not a bad choice if you're looking for a tall and pleasant looking SYT. Not that great in terms of playability but that was when I tried her out when she was operating at a hotel so who knows how much she has improved since then. I did advise her then to take greater care of her complexion so as to give her customers a better experience.

At $120, I'd say her pricing is a bit too high for what she's offering, and to compare her with Xiao Yu (also @ $120), I'd go for the latter due to her bubbly and playful personality (overall experience was also better).

I don't mind RTM-ing QC again to find out how she's doing and whether or not I can experience something different and better from the first session.

For now, I'll patiently wait for an early Xmas present in the form of Carol.
I am with you on this, especially on the Xiao Yu at the same price category. Looks are subjective but imho, Xiao Yu has the kind of looks that at first glance you know she is pretty but as you RTM you become more and more more mesmerised, her features are very natural and she has a very alluring smile, 好看又耐看。But Xiao Yu don't have the model height and frame,though she has those killer knockers..

But to be fair, I kind of feel maybe Qing Chuan is the kind that repeated visits she will be more comfortable to show her real self and the session might be more firey? Won't know until RTM. With her looks and model frame plus she feels REALLY YOUTHFUL, she can afford to hold back and slowly unleash it for regular customers lah.
Old 20-12-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguys.info/zi-han-massage/

Change price structure again lol.

Is she operating from MP? How come she price her services like MP 'top-up to access more' style.

First she list at $200, now it's $120 HJ, $150 BJ, $180 FJ - list on other sites.

Strange lady. Or maybe trying to be revolutionary.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1