The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Showaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation private investigator

Hi Bro and sis

I have been SBF member for quite some time nevertheless I enjoying being one.
Never fail for Bro and sis fantasy story really interesting.

As I have seem some Bro and sis asking for help and assist. Never expected that I'm going be one of them asking for help.

Here my enquiry, recently I had found out my wife had an affair with a guy which also married.
Kindly seek Bro does anyone have contact to be able to find a cheap investigator follow the guys just to get his address? I'm not going hit or deal with him, I just want to consult his family to stay away from us.

I love my wife and I'm able to treat it's as nothing happen. I couldn't think of the day I might lost her.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: private investigator

Hi

If you know the guys name, add him on a facebook (Create a new id) if he accepts then you can see the friends list, you would definitely get a person whom you may know from there to get his address is easy.

Hope it helps.

Good luck you to TS.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Why need to consult the guy's family?
Your wife is willing anyway, why not talk directly to your wife?
No offense, maybe the problem is you?
Old 08-04-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

ts talk to your wife and try to solve the problem with her, otherwise she will find another guy easily
Old 08-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showaii View Post
Hi Bro and sis

I have been SBF member for quite some time nevertheless I enjoying being one.
Never fail for Bro and sis fantasy story really interesting.

As I have seem some Bro and sis asking for help and assist. Never expected that I'm going be one of them asking for help.

Here my enquiry, recently I had found out my wife had an affair with a guy which also married.
Kindly seek Bro does anyone have contact to be able to find a cheap investigator follow the guys just to get his address? I'm not going hit or deal with him, I just want to consult his family to stay away from us.

I love my wife and I'm able to treat it's as nothing happen. I couldn't think of the day I might lost her.
cool headed approach, hopefully someone gives you a good contact, maybe not sound out to the whole family but the wife of the guy involved?
Old 08-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

no second opinion , but its time to change wife liao...
Old 08-04-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 10
Lindar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She stand a chance of contacted STD. Your dick can no longer enter raw to her pussy.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

You should get into affair with the guy's wife as revenge... Thrust her harder and deeper than her husband thrust your wife...No point talking to his family or talking to your wife...either way it is going to lead to divorce and besides spending money to hire PI... You still need to spend money for lawyer and her alimony...
Old 08-04-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
ts talk to your wife and try to solve the problem with her, otherwise she will find another guy easily
Agree.

TS, would you love your wife so much that you're willing to try 3some? Can you imagine another cock entering her? If that's going to mind-fuck you then time to break clean.
Old 08-04-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
agree bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
You should get into affair with the guy's wife as revenge... Thrust her harder and deeper than her husband thrust your wife...No point talking to his family or talking to your wife...either way it is going to lead to divorce and besides spending money to hire PI... You still need to spend money for lawyer and her alimony...
ooo another good option
Old 08-04-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

These type of advice given here. I think TS may go hari kiri.

Thank you
Old 08-04-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Wife's love is gone
Old 08-04-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Take 2 hand to clap u love the wife but might not be vice versa. Better get to the root of the issue.

So what if u talk to the guy family if he end up divorce won't it be worse he will have all the free time?

Even u manage to push him back u sure your wife will not do it again?

Best get to the root of the issue of u n wife than talk about forgiving etc.
Old 09-04-2015, 07:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -212 / Power: 0
atmos atmos atmos

not erhmmm good experience to expect. Do not do anything silly, time to use ur head above not below. u only have to keep evidences of her affairs outside. even married, if ur wife had not bonk by u these 6 mths(if invr forget) she is NOT WRONG. This gobermet pussie law.
However as long as guy is married. knn fuck wrong cb oso wrong. So u must keep both ur head cool.
My past to advice u to accept or not, its ur dong ,not mine to interfere. Just let her go n u get the prove of evidence of her affair to keep urself safe. wife behind u shiok with other guy or worst guys... end up go family cock still must carrot from her. nnb get organism oso get paid. you leh... *xiao chiong nao* + highblood suuut.

Dude seriously, dun go to the guy's place
be a hunter in return. For that slut (sorry) dun push her. it will be vry ugly on both u n her. i know now u totally lost.
If a cow wana drink water, how u pull her head oso no use. only way is to fuck that cow from behind.

if u cock up the whole thing. This is you below in hokkien.
$$$ leaw.. borr chaw... lanjiao hor lang Kuaa leaw leaw..
Hiazzzz.... take care na..
Old 09-04-2015, 07:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showaii View Post
I'm not going hit or deal with him, I just want to consult his family to stay away from us.

Your wife is the one who should be staying away from him. In my opinion, you have already lost her

The person to deal with regarding this issue is your wife not his family who had absolutely no part to play in this sordid situation.

If you have your pride, you should make a clean break and start over with someone who is far more worthy. Don't be wimp. It will only reinforce the notion that Singapore males have no backbone.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1