The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Drs Tan &  Partners. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

Old 31-12-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
joo777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seriously seeking advice on STD/NGU problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Drink sufficient water and urine then keep the dick head clean. Avoid sex and masturbate till confident feel good.
yes, i am trying to drink more water. Thanks for your advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlee_baba View Post
You might have a cut or foreign body inside. Try a syringe with water or KY and do a flush from your peehole. Flush it insidee gently. See if it is still painful when you move your penis around.

From what you describe it looks physical or some irritant or a cut. But it has been weeks so cut should be cleared. Stop taking medication it could be the onee making the irritation remain.
wow, never tried to flush something into it before. As for the pain/irritation it just always suddenly comes and go. At moment, wont feel pain even when i pee. but i can always feel a pain "inside" when i press the head using both finger sideways. Yes, i have already stop taking the medication and it didnt go worst at the moment.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 31-12-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 2
Bulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joo777 View Post
might or might not..because it only starts after the exposure
From the looks of it, it does seem to be UTI but i guess the only way to confirm is to get it checked out again
Old 31-12-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
joo777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulus View Post
From the looks of it, it does seem to be UTI but i guess the only way to confirm is to get it checked out again
All std test are cleared..guess the only way to know is go and see a urologist liao...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1