The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 23-01-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Molek

What's the opening hrs for house 14. Thanks.
Old 23-01-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ghostpepper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
What's the opening hrs for house 14. Thanks.
12.30pm - 12am if not wrg.
Old 23-01-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
JonEthan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They up prices for CNY period already. $50 for 20 mins
Old 23-01-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonEthan View Post
They up prices for CNY period already. $50 for 20 mins
Bro JonEthan, all the houses in geylang today start to up their price by extra $10? Can I know when they will revised their price to the normal rate? Then I can plan my trip to geylang. No point giving extra $10 to the house and give wl red packet during the Chinese New Year period. I guess not a lot of guy will be heading down to geylang during this Chinese New Year period.
Old 23-01-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Bro JonEthan, all the houses in geylang today start to up their price by extra $10? Can I know when they will revised their price to the normal rate? Then I can plan my trip to geylang. No point giving extra $10 to the house and give wl red packet during the Chinese New Year period. I guess not a lot of guy will be heading down to geylang during this Chinese New Year period.
Actually contrary to general expectations, it'll just be like normal weekend for them where the banglahs roam and the popular houses like JM14 will still be packed. At least this is based on what I've experienced last year...
Old 23-01-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Actually contrary to general expectations, it'll just be like normal weekend for them where the banglahs roam and the popular houses like JM14 will still be packed. At least this is based on what I've experienced last year...
I see. Thanks bro 3someIsAwesome. I have gone down to JM19 before and the OKT seem very rude. When I want to go in, he say all the wl is busy. But I got see some banglah go in and pick the wl. This leaves me puzzled coz this is my 1st time going to this house yet I got rejected by the OKT. So I don’t know how they do business one. I thought all the wl is really busy working. I wanted to try G10 (she is a commando) as I heard from my friends that she will be going back in one month time. But anyway, I won’t go to this house anymore due to this OKT. Hope all the brother here have a happy bonking years. Do let me know if G10 in JM19 is really a commando a not for those regular who tried her before.
Old 23-01-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
I see. Thanks bro 3someIsAwesome. I have gone down to JM19.....
House 19 or 14?
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 23-01-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Sorry lor. JM14 looks busier than usual despite the higher price.
Old 24-01-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
I see. I never expect JM14 to be that busy even if it is Chinese New Year season. I guess most of the customers should be bangla or china worker. By the way, any wl to intro in JM that provide good service. I heard G10 from JM19 is good.
Old 24-01-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
qikodude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
Open throughout CNY.... but CNY eve (24/1) will close early @ 6pm.
That's what G5 told me..... unable to confirm with OKT as he was busy placing his bet with the bookie.
Thanks bro, think will go there on 2nd day.. Thanks. and happy New Year.
Old 24-01-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Great session with G14 who introduced herself as June.

Rates are now at $50, entered the room and her personality lit up. I decided to double the session to see where this went.

Body type not slender but womanly with all the right curves. Fair skinned and colored hair, sakyant tattoos on her back for luck.

Action started in the bathroom with really good deep bbbj.

On the bed, she took her time with sloppy spitting bbbj which I approved and enjoyed. She went down to my balls and then gave deep flicking peobbibg AR.

Came bakc up to continue with more sloppy servings of wild bbbj. When I was about to cum, she would grab the base of my cock to stop the cum abd flick her tongue on my very purple cock head by now.

All I can say is she knows her bbbj very well.

Proceeded to cap and before riding me, she spit on my cock again and said.. U like right? Lol

Her boobs were well Enhanced. It felt really soft butcould also feel that its man made.

Proceeded to foggy then finished off in missionary with deep wet tongue kisses. She didnt allow me to withdraw as she grippwd me close and sucked on my tongue.

Guess G14 who has only been here for two months will be my new thing.
Old 24-01-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Great session with G14 who introduced herself as June.

Rates are now at $50, entered the room and her personality lit up. I decided to double the session to see where this went.

Body type not slender but womanly with all the right curves. Fair skinned and colored hair, sakyant tattoos on her back for luck.

Action started in the bathroom with really good deep bbbj.

On the bed, she took her time with sloppy spitting bbbj which I approved and enjoyed. She went down to my balls and then gave deep flicking peobbibg AR.

Came bakc up to continue with more sloppy servings of wild bbbj. When I was about to cum, she would grab the base of my cock to stop the cum abd flick her tongue on my very purple cock head by now.

All I can say is she knows her bbbj very well.

Proceeded to cap and before riding me, she spit on my cock again and said.. U like right? Lol

Her boobs were well Enhanced. It felt really soft butcould also feel that its man made.

Proceeded to foggy then finished off in missionary with deep wet tongue kisses. She didnt allow me to withdraw as she grippwd me close and sucked on my tongue.

Guess G14 who has only been here for two months will be my new thing.
Wow bro. Didn't know 14 is so fierce. Thanks for the FR. Shall target her next.
Old 24-01-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
It's been a long tradition for all $40/$50 cat brothels to raise their rates by $10 for all festive public holidays, including Christmas, Hari Raya, etc.

CNY lasts the longest though. Maybe one whole week, not sure.
Old 25-01-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
G15 for slow sensual sloppy DT with CIM.
G12 for slow and fast BBBJ with CIM.

The rest of the ladies are normal.

G17 can be your last option as she have a tiny mouth and she will try to DT until she gags a bit. Don't know if she's still as money minded though. But if just BBBJ and CIM for a 20 mins session, I think she should be okay with it.

Do note above are only my 5 cents inputs for the better blowers.
Thanks! Had a good bonk the other day.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Sexy Photo FR - USD (LF)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 26-01-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
It's been a long tradition for all $40/$50 cat brothels to raise their rates by $10 for all festive public holidays, including Christmas, Hari Raya, etc.

CNY lasts the longest though. Maybe one whole week, not sure.
Cat150 no have price increase..... still is $150...

But timing is shorten from 45min to 30 min per session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1