The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-07-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tiana68 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklim169 View Post
I texted Angel yesterday. Guess she must be very busy. Well, finally she replied with ‘your mobile not in wechat system’. I was like har? I have been following sglonely side for many years. Not sure anyone can guide me how to register my mobile again? Thanks.
for APs like her they tend to be more careful. one way is you try another girl and hope she leave a good record then book her.
Old 30-07-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sklim169 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Touch outside is outside panties or outside hole?

Some bro have mentioned before... visit a not so popular ML that is more likely to take newbies and ask her to help enter your number in the system.
Thanks derrickboy bro. But I am old bird ah to book massage via sglonely. Just that don’t really post or share here.
Old 30-07-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
boredinuni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, anyone knows how playable is Bai Yang? Thanks
Old 30-07-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks derrickboy bro. But I am old bird ah to book massage via sglonely. Just that don’t really post or share here.
Interesting that you said u old bird and booked through sglonely? How do you usually book? Not by phone number - sms or call?
When’s the last time u booked? If u had done bookings before there should always be a record unless you changed your numbers...
Old 30-07-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Power lor i like to go in very late nite one so when i got the mood i will msg and try luck sometimes try msg 2 to 3 ML see who reply first..
End up went to my nearby area for massage (Nv been here before) At Seng Kee Mee Sua there..Just went in n try a massage..Relax and massage ML is ugly massage until my balls there Got good strength though until left last 10mins start to massage groin area and massage my balls although ugly and i close my eyes thru out the massage can see this is a place i would wanna try next time to see if gt xmm or not lol..Did ask GQ for shoot out but i reject..cos really si bei ugly..LOL...Now left with blue balls bo bian come home pcc sua lolxxxx
Gg home time Angel reply me..TmD after 2hrs..lol..Tel me left 130am..I tink i go home slp sua..hahahahaa
From your posts it seems like you like to check in for last min late night slots. And u probably messaged them evening or night when it’s the busiest for them.
Then of course you are very unlikely to get an appointment or even reply la!
The girls you mentioned are two of the most popular at the moment, sometimes you book one day before also might not get a time you want lor not to mention last minute.
Try at least messaging in the morning same day then u get a higher chance man
Old 30-07-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Totoboy2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

8http://www.sgkfcc.net/girl.php?id=699

Any bro try before? Another fake photo with poor service
Old 30-07-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by this2010 View Post
FR for Rainbow SLG
Massage : 5/10
sensual Bbj:9/10 damn good and take her time to do it,no use phone throughout and lie beside u after done
RTM:yes

PS too bad she is leaving the day after tomorrow
Aiya so sad. I thought she looked like an influencer I follow and was keen to try but seems like no time...
Old 30-07-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for syt and good looker , beside cici , seems like new xiaoyu or Sindy??
Old 30-07-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoboy2019 View Post

Heard you the 1st time. No need repeat post again. In the 1st place no one will try such ml/fl with shady photos like her.

Treat it as a lesson and move on.
Old 30-07-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 10
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoboy2019 View Post

Couple of bros mentioned earlier before.... can’t recall on the looks but was mentioned service is poor
Old 30-07-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I texted Angel yesterday. Guess she must be very busy. Well, finally she replied with ‘your mobile not in wechat system’. I was like har? I have been following sglonely side for many years. Not sure anyone can guide me how to register my mobile again? Thanks.
thats what I call AP class.....I guess she must be bombarded by SMS every day....yet still can reply....

many MLs, including some new ones, dun even bother reply if they found a number as questionable.

Really deserve a big thumbs up!
Old 30-07-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeiwolaile View Post
Just now try a girl name call Zhaoliang
Service 100% tip Top
Will rtf soon
This one can squirt one right? How? Really squirt? But expensive.
Old 30-07-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7462 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, does anyone know if SLG You Zi 柚子 is still around? Not able to find her profile on SLG anymore.

TIA
Old 30-07-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
Hi guys, does anyone know if SLG You Zi 柚子 is still around? Not able to find her profile on SLG anymore.

TIA
Heard from her Jie Mei she RTC a while. Expected to be back lah.
Old 30-07-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post

TIA
RTC. May be back very soon - about two weeks' time. That's what she told me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1