The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
PRECISELY. You guys jin high standard leh...
Kns if give me chance to fk Lin Zhi Ling (provided it doesn’t cost me a kidney to get that chance), she dead fish I also want.

This is like a once in a lifetime dream kind of thing how to forgo.
They siao one lah... they paying $100ish.. but thought they are paying $1kish...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-09-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
LOL I won't lah.. u are not the hardcore spammer..

Because I somehow recall someone ever post she is JS gang..

Seeeeee... doesn't means JS gang all good deals isn't it..

Later people will say she is duno JS x how many.. still JS 1.0 best etc..

JS gang also got flop.. LOL...

No such things as JS gangs all JS standard lah...

Or she is fake JS?!
Lol bro you huh...
Ownself say don’t keep using JS gang then you keep mentioning it. Like that like open topic for people to pick up the name again leh 😂
Old 30-09-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I also few months ago, I felt like this, but I knew what was wrong. It was me.

Before, with Laura and Mint, I didn't think too much, I just enjoyed them for what they were without enhanced expectations. And they were great.

But this year, the girls were so pretty and so good that I felt more, so I wanted more, and it was was tiring with the inflated expectations.

I had to take a big step back and reevaluate my whole game plan. I relaxed and cleared my mind of all expectations, and ambition to attain them. I kept it simple and clean.

Now I am back like before. Like how I was with mint and Laura. I enjoy the girls for what they are. And you know what..!? I have found renewed interest in my interaction with them. With this positive, happy energy, I have rejuvenated not just my connections with them, they are also rejuvenated with me. It's like a rebirth. Now I am having more fun with the MLs then ever before.
So basically what you're trying to say is close one eye if you see them cut corners a bit cuz it's impossible to have a perfect session?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-09-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funb View Post
Actually for this massage thread this seem normal... hence my experience with ML also more limited because usually i dont plan half day in advance.
Actually not completely true.
I have had my fair share of same day appointments unless the girl is like super AP (whom you would know anyway from the discussions here).
Sometimes is luck, other times is really on your own scheduling and knowing some tips and tricks.
For a single man like me my time is relatively flexible after work, so this opens up more options for MLs.
If that is an option for you, you can choose to give her a few options to see if she is free. If she is keen to pick up your business she may try to rearrange and if that works out then good for you (not sure good for the other bro who got rearranged or not but it’s her time management and her choice not yours).
Another thing is weekends is usually a more lull period for them so higher chance of same day appointments.
If you managed to get a regular who enjoys your company at times she may prefer to pick up your business than a newcomer for example.
Of cos this is contentious and some bros don’t agree but MLs are humans as well and anyone would have “preference”. Once you get into that group you are also more likely to get a same day appointment as well.
Up to you to play your game.
Old 30-09-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyo, pillow talking! I think I'm becoming a girl. Wahahaha
Hugging and pillow talking not fun de..

How about the ML seductively wrapping her legs around yours while both of you check numbers and schedule bookings together?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-09-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I thought hugging and pillow talking is normal?
Normal, but I'm starting to like it a lot more than before... Yada yada
Old 30-09-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Hugging and pillow talking not fun de..

How about the ML seductively wrapping her legs around yours while both of you check numbers and schedule bookings together?
Wah...Not bad. Not bad.

Mine only leg's seductively wrapped around mine as she looks into my eyes and we both plant butterfly kisses on each other, sometimes gently but passionately DFK in between conversations about dreams and life. Maybe try your pillow talk next time. Lol.
Old 30-09-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I

Now I am back like before. Like how I was with mint and Laura. I enjoy the girls for what they are. .
Trigger a nostalgia over Laura. Indebted to her to have taught the joy of bf.. this fetish has stayed with me. Wish her well in her new life.
Old 30-09-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Trigger a nostalgia over Laura. Indebted to her to have taught the joy of bf.. this fetish has stayed with me. Wish her well in her new life.
Maybe not the prettiest ML
Maybe not the sexiest ML
But oh my god, she is the gold standard in many of the chiongster mind here
My favourite line from her: "i do not let you leave until u cum 2x", true enough, she work my lil bro until on the dot, times up, den i ask can give up and shower now? End up left her place like 10 mins late. Maybe no customer after me during that time. Aiyah memories.
Ok lah no more memories, later people zap me until kingdom come because i talk about memories, not MR. Lol
Old 30-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Lol everyone here like kena policed.
Scared of kena zap.. hehe
Zap no scare
Just go point exchange thread straight away go back up
Old 30-09-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Wah...Not bad. Not bad.

Mine only leg's seductively wrapped around mine as she looks into my eyes and we both plant butterfly kisses on each other, sometimes gently but passionately DFK in between conversations about dreams and life. Maybe try your pillow talk next time. Lol.
Sounds like a bona fide Romeo! :P

My best gfe experience is just us both lying in bed and watching some video.
With her nonchantly playing with my fingers.

Still remem how my regular got pissed off when I asked her what's the time lol.. she simply said don't worry, when it's time for you to go, I will ask you to go. Don't JJWW hehe
Old 30-09-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro RTM to the same ML within the same day ah?
I just met someone- which woah - can’t get enough of her. Look like LCL... more like yui hatano to me muahaha. Like child hood dream girl Sia.

Girl is you zi - recommended by many bro before.
Old 30-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chua0378 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share xiaohan contact pls?
Old 30-09-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Sounds like a bona fide Romeo! :P

My best gfe experience is just us both lying in bed and watching some video.
With her nonchantly playing with my fingers.

Still remem how my regular got pissed off when I asked her what's the time lol.. she simply said don't worry, when it's time for you to go, I will ask you to go. Don't JJWW hehe
Wahaha you asked for the time! Made me laugh.

Me Romeo? Dunno but I do love that intense hot romance. Like the hot Latin lover, like Don Juan... I actually get into that "role"... Hahaha. Aiya, it's like acting, playing out my romantic fantasies. And the girls are my muses.

Life's good
Old 30-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
They siao one lah... they paying $100ish.. but thought they are paying $1kish...
So what's your acceptable bench mark price? For FJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1