The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-01-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I know Tangtang is based in that building,but exactly the same unit?

Good memories of that unit last year.
The next ML who moves in there you auto know liao which floor and unit number.. No need to ask for her it once she gives you the address..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-01-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
The next ML who moves in there you auto know liao which floor and unit number.. No need to ask for her it once she gives you the address..
I even rmb one of the previous ML in that unit sent me her address, i even cross check with the the one sent by the ML before her...exact same message in english hahaha
Old 28-01-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

For me, excessive usage of phone can override the physical appeal bit.

That was what happened with Bella as well. Hmmm... perhaps I should give these two another chance in this new year.
Old 28-01-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
For me, excessive usage of phone can override the physical appeal bit.

That was what happened with Bella as well. Hmmm... perhaps I should give these two another chance in this new year.
You suay kena that.. My sessions with her so far little to no phone usage.. If next time you decide to RTM her and get the same thing then you should "politely" tell her off..

Old 28-01-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not rare lah.. SLG can find many (those listing BBBJ + FN)..

There is a reason i put that 2 name . Quality not quantities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep exactly same unit. Must feel weird and wonderful all at the same time
yah is exactly the same unit with different ML residing. i'm sure most have tried the penthouse above too.
Old 28-01-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
There is a reason i put that 2 name . Quality not quantities.
Hard to substantiate your statement leh if you never try all of them and rank/judge them fairly..

That's why always got some hidden gems who are never mentioned here or are low profile..

Old 28-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You suay kena that.. My sessions with her so far little to no phone usage.. If next time you decide to RTM her and get the same thing then you should "politely" tell her off..
Tang Tang is great that way. My first time with her also use phone more than I liked. But her service too shiok, needed to rtm but decided to nicely tell her about it. Since then, very guai guai. And very attentive to pleasuring me.

I also told her about her posture. And she wasn't even offended. In fact, she's making concerted efforts to rectify it now. The only thing she said is that with a better posture, her boobs look even bigger!!! Hahaha. Damn sweet la she.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, she put up her ad again!!
https://sglonelyguys.org/chen-chen-massage/
And with a ridiculous price.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Lol, she put up her ad again!!
https://sglonelyguys.org/chen-chen-massage/
And with a ridiculous price.
Neh neh fake one..

If you search her name in this thread got a few interesting stories about her..

Old 28-01-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway tried this ML after my sick leave cos guan abit already.
https://sglonelyguys.org/shuang-shuang-massage/

Pics maybe her abt 10 yrs bk.

Imo, her massage and sensual cmi to me so save ur $$
Old 28-01-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Yup tried her long time ago when her price was way cheaper, to others wanna venture save ur $.

Quote:
Neh neh fake one..

If you search her name in this thread got a few interesting stories about her..
Old 28-01-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Tang Tang is great that way. My first time with her also use phone more than I liked. But her service too shiok, needed to rtm but decided to nicely tell her about it. Since then, very guai guai. And very attentive to pleasuring me.

I also told her about her posture. And she wasn't even offended. In fact, she's making concerted efforts to rectify it now. The only thing she said is that with a better posture, her boobs look even bigger!!! Hahaha. Damn sweet la she.
Yeah it does seem that way in my recent visit lol.. Looks like she has also lost a bit of weight? Really dig her doe-eyes and "demure/innocent" look, tho would prefer it if she were 5-10 years younger lol..

Old 28-01-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Yup Tang Tang is a sweet lady that gives quite ok bj and FN to taste her.
Likes to joke around too but dropped her fr my rtm list ar.

Quote:
Yeah it does seem that way in my recent visit lol.. Looks like she has also lost a bit of weight? Really dig her doe-eyes and "demure/innocent" look, tho would prefer it if she were 5-10 years younger lol..
Old 28-01-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hard to substantiate your statement leh if you never try all of them and rank/judge them fairly..

That's why always got some hidden gems who are never mentioned here or are low profile..
Agrew with this. Only fixated on a few, you never know what is outside.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yup Tang Tang is a sweet lady that gives quite ok bj and FN to taste her.
Likes to joke around too but dropped her fr my rtm list ar.
Hard to drop someone who possesses such an awesome pair of tits..

She also knows my erogenous zones when my c o c k is being devoured by her lol..

She has the skill and stamina to deliver a good BJ for at least a good 10-20 minutes, which is a huge plus for me..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1